Pacifica Sea Rescue Replenishing Water Gel uploaded by Bree G.

BY PACIFICA

Pollution is gross, especially on your face. This is your solution to skin pollution. Our oil-free gel is infused with life-giving plants from the sea (including kelp, sea algae and spirulina) and fortified with coconut water and aloe vera. It delivers soothing hydration while leaving a tightening effect.

Ingredients: Aqua, glycerin, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, saccharomyces ferment, xanthan gum, cocos nucifera (coconut) water, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, sodium citrate, algae extract, macrocystis pyrifera (kelp) extract, spirulina platernsis extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, crambe maritima (kale) leaf extract, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, phenoxethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, parfum (natural), bio organi-kaddai neelan blue

Usage: Can be used day and night on clean skin. Reapply when extra hydration is needed.
Common Sense Cautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. As with any product, if irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.

• Edit: I received a defective/damaged product, and I was a...3 Answers
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
Ok first off, let me say how hesitant I was to purchase this because of all the less than positive reviews on Ulta's website. I'm a huge Pacifica fan and their Kale Detox face wash is one of my favorite and holy grail products. I feel like I've tried most of their products at least once and have only had a few not be my favorites. So I live in new jersey and we have been having Florida-like weather this summer; super humid and hot. My combination/acne prone skin has been confused by it and I've been trying to find a moisturizer that would satisfy my skin all summer because my usual faves (Sunday Riley CEO and Farmacy's Honey Drop) haven't been helping my skin since summer started. I tried Sunday Riley's Tidal, Belifs Aqua Bomb, and Korres Pomegrante moisturizers with good but not great results, plus I didnt want to drop that much money on moisturizers because i'm trying to grow my savings account. So when i came across this moisturizer in Ulta i decided to check the reviews and while there were some positive ones, most were negative so I was hesitant on trying it. Let me tell you, I AM SO GLAD I TRIED THIS MOISTURIZER!!! I love the smell, it smells like a light coconut/fruit smell (same as the face wash version of it), is super lightweight and hydrating (NOT moisturizing; hydrating!!!), tightens your pores, sits amazing under makeup (at least oil free based foundation; not so much oil based foundations since oil and water dont work together), and has not broken me out or irritated my sensitive and slightly acne prone skin! This moisturizer has seriously changed my skin so much, and this was the only thing I changed in my skincare routine so I know for sure it's this product working the magic! For the past 3 years I have not left my house (except maybe 3 or 4 times) without wearing a full face of makeup. Ever since I started incorporating this moisturizer into my morning and night skincare routine I haven't worn foundation or concealer at all!!!! My pores arent visible and my stubborn blackheads on my nose have reduced so much and that is so impressive to me because I've had some I've been trying to get rid of for years without luck and this moisturizer has just worked magic and made my skin so flawless! I would highly recommend giving this moisturizer a shot if you have combo/oily skin! Yes it is a little sticky once it's applied, but it does fade after a few minutes and it helps tighten your pores so it's really not a horrible thing!
Desiree J.
Concord
It’s a really nice gel moisturizer. It moisturizes oily skin but if you have dry skin or combo skin this might not work for you. I have combo skin and it only works on the oily parts of my face, it doesn’t help moisturize the dry parts. This product is more on the expensive side of the drugstore, the price is $14.
Laurie H.
I keep this in the fridge and since I live in the desert, it feels heavenly to put a cold gel on my face in the mornings. I probably won’t use this through the winter because I prefer a thicker cream when winter hits, but for spring/summer? I’m loving a cooling gel every morning!
Jeanna D.
Purchased at: Target
I like the way this product smells, and it leaves my face feeling very hydrated and smooth in the morning when I apply this at night. The only thing I didn’t like about this is that when I put this on, while it does feel very cooling and watery at first, it dries very sticky.
Ciara W.
Grass Valley, CA
I have combination skin and I don’t have any problems with this moisturizer in my oily or dry spots! It feels very balancing! I think this moisturizer would be especially great for someone with very oily skin! At first I didn’t like it AT ALL because as I was applying it it felt very heavy and became very sticky but as it dried it made my skin very soft and smooth and felt very lightweight. It makes for a great base for makeup application! Totally recommend!
Latoya S.
Phoenix
Purchased at: Target
I think this is a good product as it is filled with hydration, however, I can’t help but wonder that it’s overpriced aloe Vera gel. It does contain quite a lot of other moisturizing ingredients such as coconut water so I’m okay with it just not happy with the price. My skin is moisturized when I use this product. I tend to use it at night or when I’m chilling at home all day. I doubt I will repurchase though, still undecided.
Aïsha F.
I wouldn’t say this transformed my skin or anything but it’s a great everyday moisturizer, especially for the summer! It’s a watery gel formula that smells like coconuts. It feels a bit sticky right after application but it doesn’t stay like that.
Wildelise O.
East Windsor, NJ
Purchased at: Target
This product is kinda weird due to it’s consistency ( you really feel the tightening effect) but it’s gentle on the skin and for the price I would keep using it. Plus it’s Vegan!!! So I really enjoy this gel like moisturizer so far!
Bree G.
Tallahassee, FL
Loveeeee the tightening feel from this gel! It smells amazing, a great prize, alot of product for the price. Super effective and cute packaging. I’ll definitely buy again and again!
Vanessa M.
Wichita
I just started using the product almost two weeks ago. I bought it on sale for 8 dollars, it was originally $16. I gave this product 4 stars because I believe this is a good product; but it is not for everyone. If you are expecting a glow that usually get when you put on moisturizers, you will be disappointed. It feels kind of sticky at first. However when it absorbs in your skin feels soft like it is moisturized. Like the first reviewer I am going to suggest this for oily skin and summer use. Gels are great for oily skin, just fyi. It is lightweight and it doesn't cause me to get oily. I hate the packaging. I mean I despise the packaging. It is hard for the gel to get out and air gets in. It is a nightmare. I will probably continue using this product more during the summer because of how lightweight it is
Mia H.
Edit: I received a defective/damaged product, and I was able to return it, thankfully. Has anyone else had issues with squeezing the product out of the tube? As if the product has solidified and it leaks a very small amount of liquid?