BY PACIFICA

Go to bed with clean skin (and wake up with no regrets). This is Pacifica’s most beloved cleanser because it simply works better than anything you have ever used. Harness the power of the ocean with advanced marine phytonutrients in our Sea Algae Complex (TM). Super foaming action deeply cleanses.

Ingredients: aqua, cocomidopropyl betaine (coconut source), sodium cocoyl glutamate (coconut source), sodium cocoyl sulfoacetate (coconut source), sodium cocoamphoacetate (coconut source), decyl glucoside (corn source), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin (vegetable), magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, glycol stearate, carica papaya extract, lemon bioflavonoids, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) water, citric acid, tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), panthenol (vitamin B), NaPCA, allantoin, porphyra umbilicalis (nori) extract, garcinia mangostana (mangosteen) peel extract, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract, sea algae extract, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin, parfum (natural).

Usage: Can be used morning and night. Apply to damp skin in a circular motion. Rinse.
Common Sense Cautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. As with any product, if irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.

• Does this product leave your face feeling smoother or does it mak...2 Answers
  • How well does this work with sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does this product clear up your skin????1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "This stuff saved my skin. I'd been having a terrible time with breakouts and hyperpigmentation. I started using this stuff and never looked back. I've repurchased it three times now - unheard of for me. It is gentle on my super sensitive skin, removes makeup pretty well, makes my skin feel clean without feeling stripped, and has kept my breakouts under control. I had to get use to the smell at first, but now I love it, and I LOVE how the ingredients are very natural and not full of parabens, sulfates, and chemicals. Just adore this stuff <3" in 36 reviews
Raphaela G.
Easton, PA
I didn’t expect to like this as much as I did. I am a pretty die hard Korean skin care fan so I stick to Korean face washes. I bought this because of the great reviews I read and because it was on sale at target. I find it works best after I take my makeup off with an oil cleanser at night. This removes the rest of the makeup and cleanses the skin so I can go in with my nighttime skin routine.

It smells so nice and doesn’t foam too harshly. If you have dry skin like I do it can be kind of stripping if you use it in the morning but oily skin people will probably enjoy the feeling.
Vicky S.
San Diego, CA
I wasn’t too crazy about this product at first, but after using it more and more, it’s grown on me! All you need is a tiny little bit and what I do is throw it on my Clarisonic and it literally foams up so much, you can just feel it getting all the impurities out without drying your face! A little goes a long way and the bottle is a great size so it will last you quite some time! The scent is super light and not over powering and i just love that it gets all of my makeup off! Definitely a must try for sure!
Jennie D.
Love it! It's step 2 in my double cleanse and I really like it there; though when I'm too tired to bother with 2 steps I'll just use this and it's just as good without the oil cleanser 1st. It has a light coconut fragrance that is subtle and inoffensive. Leaves me feeling clean and fresh without being dry and stripped. I wish it came in a pump since a little goes a long way and I feel like too much comes out and I end up using more than necessary. I like everything from Pacifica. It's my go-to brand and I haven't tried anything I didn't love.
Jenny D.
This is an amazing cleanser for sensitive skin that is both vegan and cruelty free. I'm giving it four stars because it didn't completely remove my makeup when I do a full face but ondays when I wear light or no makeup, it leaves my face refreshed without drying out my skin. It also smells like coconuts which is so nice when you're day dreaming of laying out on a tropical beach with a piña colada in hand. Pacifica Sea Foam Complete Face Wash
kaylei g.
Sacramento, CA
If I could give this product, and brand in general, a million stars I would. First of all, they’re cruelty free. Second of all, they use pure, all natural ingredients. And lastly, their products actually work! I always stock up on them at my local target, and this product is specifically my favorite. I use it as a post workout cleanser and my face feels SO clean afterwards. It hydrates my skin and leaves it with a nice glow.
Lexi a.
I purchased this face wash at Walmart and the first thing that attracted me was the adorable packaging! Nobody recommended it to me or anything, I bought it because the packaging definitely caught my eye. That being said, the face wash itself is amazing as well! I use it twice daily and it is never harsh on my skin. The smell is absolutely heavenly as well. I’m just going to be honest, I used to hate washing my face. It just felt like a chore that I did not want to do. However, the smell of this changed my mind. As soon as you rub it on your face a subtle scent of coconut arrives and stays even after you rinse your face. It’s nothing too strong, but it is just a clean amazing smell. It also leaves my face feeling so soft and it helps to keep my skin very clean all throughout the day therefore it even helped with my acne!! This product is solid all the way across the board! Definitely 5 stars!
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
Absolutely love this product. Very light scent and leaves skin soft. Cleans face well whether you are wearing makeup or not. I find that a little goes a long way. They use quality ingredients and are cruelty free. Huge pluses! The packaging is a beautiful color and looks great on my bathroom counter. It is a gel consistency and lathers nicely. Rinses easily and cleanly. No film left behind. Follow up with a light moisturizer.
Kaitlyn A.
Atlanta, GA
I love to use this as my “gentle” cleanser. It does a good job of removing makeup if I don’t feel like oil cleansing first. It starts as a regular gel and foams up nicely but doesn’t dry out your skin like a lot of foam cleansers. Your face feels clean after but still has the “baby soft” feeling and not like it’s been stripped.
Anna L.
I adore this face wash! I purchase it at Ulta, though I know Target carries this brand as well. I’ve been using it for about 7 months and am only on my third tube. It removes my makeup and leaves my skin (combination/oily) feeling clean, but not tight. It smells amazing; a hint of coconut and a bit of a fresh/beach scent. Plus, there are great ingredients in this and the fact that it’s cruelty-free and vegan is just a plus! I highly recommend this face wash :)
Kat W.
San Diego , CA
Hi, so I purchased this product roughly 2 weeks ago and it is so far so good. Just good. It does clean my skin very well. However I think my skin did break out a little around my mouth from it. The smell was nice in the beginning but now it has gotten a little old. I will continue to use the product every day throughout the next month and repost another review! I purchased this on amazon
Cora L.
Bowling Green, KY
How well does this work with sensitive skin?
Bei L.
Monterey Park, CA
I've been looking for a new facial wash that has a good scent and that would moisturize my face after use. Have any of you tried this? Would you guys recommend this product?
Sophia  B.
Does this face wash scratch your face?
Vanessa A.
San Bernardino, CA
Has anyone had a problem with this product? Does it affect your skin?
Fathima B.
Glenview , IL
Does anyone feel this drying?