BY PACIFICA

Pollution is gross. Make it go away. At least on your skin. Spirulina, kelp and chlorophyll make a super-charged support team, rich in antioxidants, sea minerals and vitamins. Help re-energize your skin's appearance. A heavy-hitting staple in your beauty arsenal.

Ingredients: aqua, glycerin, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, algin, propanediol, parfum (natural), sodium phytate, algae oil, macrocystis pyrifera (kelp) extract, caprylhydroxamic acid, spirulina maxima extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) extract, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.

Usage: Apply to entire face avoiding eye area. Leave on 10-15 minutes for best results. Rinse thoroughly. Follow with moisturizer.
May be used as often as once a day. As with any mask, patch test recommended before use.
Common Sense Cautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. As with any product, if irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
My pores feel smaller after using this mask. It’s gentle on my skin and it doesn’t overt dry me out. I am a repeat user and I love the value I get for the size of the package. I can’t find room for improvement other than being available at Sephora
Sarah S.
Brunswick
Didn't like the viscosity of this face mask. It's almost like a mixture of jelly and honey. It doesn't dry, which psychologically makes me feel like it's not doing anything. The smell isn't bad but it's not a good smell either. For the price, I wouldn't recommend. I didn't notice a difference in the look or feel of my facial skin. But it doesn't dry my skin out, so that is a plus.
Allyson M.
Havelock
Loved it! my favorite thing about this brand is that theyre vegan and made for ALL skin types. my skin was so energized and glowy after using this. i will totally buy again! this mask made me fall in LOVE with Gel masks!!! thank you Pacifica <3
Taryn S.
Battle Creek
This mask feels good, but it doesn’t do anything for my skin in the long run. I bought it at Ulta after having great success with other Pacifica products, but i was disappointed. There’s lots of room for improvement.
Christina T.
Syracuse
Love the way this makes my skin look. Make you skin look clean and youthful. Clean out my pore so they are starting to look smaller. I use this 3 times a week.
Aaleyah F.
This product is an amazing product it does everything it says it does and it’s also really refreshing and it’s for all skin types I would highly recommend
Ashley F.
Got a trial size in a pack. I have another Antipollution mask that I like a bit better but it was fun to try.