Pacifica Sandalwood Spray Perfume uploaded by Indira H.

BY PACIFICA

Rich sandalwood, a symbol of compassion and enlightenment, is at the heart of this cherished woody blend, with top notes of tangerine and sweet orange.

Ingredients: alcohol denat. (natural grain), parfum (Pacifica’s own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils), aqua (water).

Usage: Spray on your pulse points whenever you want to dream a little dream. Oh, and want to smell amazing.

Becka M.
Birdsboro, PA
The Persian rose is my daily scent. I always get great compliments on its fragrance. It lasts a long time and I rarely need to reapply after my original application.
Merceades S.
Anderson, SC
I'm currently using the lilac spray and these are by far my favorite.

Because they are made with essential oil blends they will not only be better for you and the earth but they are SO strong and last so long!

You don't need to put a million spritz of this on. 2 max and you're good to go! I got mine at Ulta for about $22
Joy P.
Love this perfume bought on sale at target and feel in love with all the fragrances. Pro is easy to carry with u and beautiful packaging. No cons so happy to have these
Hannah C.
Erwin, TN
If their were more stars this product would get it these senses are soooo amzinnggggg everyone that I have told about this product have gotten it right after me IF I WAS YOU I would buy this product the next time I see it in ulta or any store
Tawny G.
Spokane , WA
Smells so divinely good and it's an all natural scent. I'm hoping to find this little guy in my stocking this year! I love the beautifully simple packaging and the companies commitment to cruelty free products.
Ashley C.
Goldendale, WA
This is the best perfume in the world. It is so natural. Most perfumes make me sneeze, wheeze, and gag. This is the only one I obsessed over. It is literally just alcohol and essential oils!!
Cristy L.
I have Tuscan Blood Orange & Sugared amber dreams. I love that they are vegan and cruelty free. Perfect for every day wear. Some of them don't last as much than others so I highly suggest that you try it first at Ulta (also wait for offers) and then decide wich is better for your body chemistry and ph!
Chanel C.
Pullman, WA
I have this in the Indian Coconut Nectar scent and it has become my go-to fragrance choice. It's beautiful and creamy without being too overpowering or cloying. That being said, the perfume does not last all day, so I keep a roller-ball size in my purse for reapplication.
Merceades S.
I'm currently using the lilac spray and these are by far my favorite.

Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Love all these perfumes! So fruity and wonderful smelling, there are potent so one squirt is plenty! And scent lasts so long I love it ! A great price as well!