Pacifica Rice Bright Skin Luminizing Smoothing Paste uploaded by Lynkethia C.

BY PACIFICA

Pacifica's innovative version of an ancient cleansing paste is a simple way to experience the gentle and extraordinary benefits of rice, beloved for its brightening and cleansing properties. To intensify the benefits, we have added rice extract and natural lemongrass powder, known as an effective skin toner, to help diminish the appearance of pores.

Ingredients: Aqua, Jojoba Esters Wax, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ozonized Oryza Sativa Callus Culture Enzyme Extract, Simmondsia Chensis (Jojoba) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylheylglycerin, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Leaf Powder, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Essential Oil

Pacifica Rice Bright Skin Luminizing Smoothing Paste
  • "I'm never disappointed with Pacifica - it has quickly become one of my favorite brands because it's so consistent and always pleases me. I got this cleanser a few days ago and I'm already in love with it. It gently exfoliates my skin and isn't too rough (which is great since I've got pretty sensitive skin). It has a light, pleasant smell to it and washes off easily. I've been so happy with how smooth and radiant my skin looks after just a few uses! I'll definitely be buying this again!" in 6 reviews
Emily L.
Brighton
Exfoliates and brightens your complexion. Great for oily skin and dry patches. Good packaging but a little on the small size. The price is a little steep for the small bottle. I would recommend this to others.
Julia R.
Crane, TX
This is my holy grail facial cleanser! It’s also a very gentle exfoliant for my very dry and sensitive skin! The packaging is cute, smells amazing, and it leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated! I bought this at Target. I have bought a few times and will continue to do so!
Emily A.
My skin doesn’t feel as deeply cleansed as with other washes, but I do like the exfoliation properties of it. It doesn’t dry my skin out, but I also haven’t noticed any brightening effects. I do use this about every other day, usually in the morning.
Amanda B.
I’ve been using this for a little over a month and have seen a huge difference. It’s very gentle and works well with my sensitive skin. The value is great and it’s always on sale at Ulta!
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
I use this every am to renew my tired skin so that I have aluminized,  smooth skin free of debris or dead skin so that my skin is polished and ready to apply my makeup.  This is a cleansing paste made from rice.  Rice has brightening and cleansing properties and proven to work but pacifica increased benefits by adding rice extracts and natural lemongrass powder,  which is effective skin toner.  Now it not only cleanses skin and brightens too but it now also can help appearance of pores for more glowing complexion.  It does leave a glowing clean feeling complexion. It can be used twice a day but I only use it in am making sure to rinse very well because the rice bits  will linger on my clean face.  Then I moisturize and primer and I have a pristine and smooth texture skin to apply my makeup too and that makes a difference.  I'm left with healthy glowing skin and this is a big reason for that
Ashley B.
This is an ok face exfoliator/scrub. I don't see a brightening effect from it, but it does make my skin feel smooth. I prefer scrubs that have a lot of the little exfoliator bits in them so you feel like your entire face is being exfoliated. This is more of a thick face wash with some exfoliator bits in it so i feel like it doesn't exfoliate my entire face. It would be great for someone with sensitive skin who isn't looking to scrub it intensely. It's also affordable, vegan, and all proceeds go to a clean water foundation.
Eileen R.
This is one of the best exfoliators I have come across. The scent is nice and fresh and the consistency is nice too. I only have to use a little bit to exfoliate my whole face. The size of the exfoliating particles is small and they around rough on skin like a lot of exfoliators do. It definitely makes my skin look brighter and more awake after using it
Rachel L.
I really love Pacifica as a brand. They always have great affordable skincare products, but I didn't care for this one. I like that it was a fairly gentle exfoliating "paste", but it caused my skin to break out the next day.. Maybe my skin needed time to adjust and I'll try it again someday soon, but for now I think I'll pass on this one..
Ashley A.
Crossville, TN
This is a really nice gentle exfoliant for dry sensitive skin. For a exfoliator it is very hydrating and soft. It leaves the skin looking glowing and fresh after use. This would be a great daily face wash for someone who wears makeup everyday.
Paige P.
Grove City, OH
This leaves my face feel so clean! I purchased it at Ulta when it was on BOGO 50% off on a whim and I absolutely love it. I feel that my pores are very clean without even having to use a face brush. My only complaint is the scrubbing agent (rice I assume) stays in my face and is very hard to get 100% off.
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
How is the pricing?
Stephanie P.
Looking for a brightening alternative to the glamglow mask, doe this late irritate rosacea?
Erika V.
Is this gentle? Does it work on dry skin?
S J.
Wauwatosa, WI
i just bought it thinking it was a lotion.its ricey grains may hurt my newly peeled skin wont it?
missy t.
Is the Pacifica Rice bright skin cleansing paste oil free?

back