Pacifica Rice Bright Skin Cleansing Paste uploaded by K C A.

Pacifica Rice Bright Skin Cleansing Paste

Rice Bright Skin Cleansing Paste - Pacifica's innovative version of an ancient cleansing paste is a simple way to experience the gentle yet extraordinary benefits of rice, beloved for its brightening and cleansing properties. To intensify the benefits, we have added rice extract and natural lemongrass powder, known as an effective skin toner, that can help diminish the appearance of pores. Use and fall in love with the appearance of brighter, glowing skin. - Rice Bright Skin Cleansing Paste see more...

Brandee M.
Irving, TX
I absolutely love this product! My skin can be sensitive. So I have to be careful what I use. This gently cleans my face and my skin feels soon soft afterwards. Also! I have noticed a slight glow. I've been using it for a few weeks. Love it! 💋😍💅
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I'm never disappointed with Pacifica - it has quickly become one of my favorite brands because it's so consistent and always pleases me. I got this cleanser a few days ago and I'm already in love with it. It gently exfoliates my skin and isn't too rough (which is great since I've got pretty sensitive skin). It has a light, pleasant smell to it and washes off easily. I've been so happy with how smooth and radiant my skin looks after just a few uses! I'll definitely be buying this again!
Kelsey M.
Harlingen, TX
Love this face wash! I have some crazy skin and often travel from a humid climate to a dry one. I have a lot of shine and did some research and saw rice helps with shine. I use it almost every day. It's gentle but has a little scrub so my face is always soft and fresh after. I have seen ppl complain about the smell and the little rice scrubs in it but you get used to the smell and you just have to take the time to rinse your face off well. My skin tone has changed for sure and there is not oil clogging up my pore or creating shine!
Parisa M.
Love the texture and smell of this item. I especially enjoy that it's cruelty free and vegan. I got it from Whole Foods and will definitely use it again. Very gentle-perfect for combo skin
Maria I.
Peabody , MA
This stuff is great! I've been hooked on Pacifica and wanted to give this a try. It smells like lemongrass, very fresh, and is gentle enough while still ridding of dead skin. I use it every couple of days after my shower for extra exfoliation.
Jennifer N.
I use this constantly, I keep it in the shower and give my face a good polish while my pores are still open. It really works to gently buff off any dull skin.
Rashonda S.
Raleigh, NC
My all-time favorite cleanser/scrub. It’s the perfect combo of gentle exfoliant and gentle cleansing without stripping natural oils.
Chelsie B.
Burbank, CA
I love Pacifica, This cleanser is so great and non drying. It smells fantastic and it's vegan. I highly recommend this stuff
Elizabeth M.
west columbia , TX
It was good I just prefer glam glow. Smells very nice, affordable. You can get at target.
Sarah M.
I love Pacifica as a vegan and cruelty free brand. This product is fantastic!! Definetly reccommend!!!
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
How is the pricing?
S J.
Wauwatosa, WI
i just bought it thinking it was a lotion.its ricey grains may hurt my newly peeled skin wont it?
Erika V.
Is this gentle? Does it work on dry skin?
Stephanie P.
Looking for a brightening alternative to the glamglow mask, doe this late irritate rosacea?
missy t.
Is the Pacifica Rice bright skin cleansing paste oil free?