Pacifica Rice Bright Skin Cleansing Paste uploaded by K C A.

BY PACIFICA

Rice Bright Skin Cleansing Paste - Pacifica's innovative version of an ancient cleansing paste is a simple way to experience the gentle yet extraordinary benefits of rice, beloved for its brightening and cleansing properties. To intensify the benefits, we have added rice extract and natural lemongrass powder, known as an effective skin toner, that can help diminish the appearance of pores. Use and fall in love with the appearance of brighter, glowing skin. - Rice Bright Skin Cleansing Paste see more...

Buy on Target
Chelsie B.
Burbank, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Pacifica, This cleanser is so great and non drying. It smells fantastic and it's vegan. I highly recommend this stuff
Elizabeth M.
west columbia , TX
It was good I just prefer glam glow. Smells very nice, affordable. You can get at target.
Maria I.
Peabody, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great! I've been hooked on Pacifica and wanted to give this a try. It smells like lemongrass, very fresh, and is gentle enough while still ridding of dead skin. I use it every couple of days after my shower for extra exfoliation.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I'm never disappointed with Pacifica - it has quickly become one of my favorite brands because it's so consistent and always pleases me. I got this cleanser a few days ago and I'm already in love with it. It gently exfoliates my skin and isn't too rough (which is great since I've got pretty sensitive skin). It has a light, pleasant smell to it and washes off easily. I've been so happy with how smooth and radiant my skin looks after just a few uses! I'll definitely be buying this again!
Sarah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Pacifica as a vegan and cruelty free brand. This product is fantastic!! Definetly reccommend!!!
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
How is the pricing?
S J.
Wauwatosa, WI
i just bought it thinking it was a lotion.its ricey grains may hurt my newly peeled skin wont it?
Stephanie P.
Looking for a brightening alternative to the glamglow mask, doe this late irritate rosacea?
Erika V.
Is this gentle? Does it work on dry skin?
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
I have dry sensitive skin can I use this?