Pacifica Rice Bright Skin Cleansing Paste uploaded by K C A.

BY PACIFICA

Rice Bright Skin Cleansing Paste - Pacifica's innovative version of an ancient cleansing paste is a simple way to experience the gentle yet extraordinary benefits of rice, beloved for its brightening and cleansing properties. To intensify the benefits, we have added rice extract and natural lemongrass powder, known as an effective skin toner, that can help diminish the appearance of pores. Use and fall in love with the appearance of brighter, glowing skin. - Rice Bright Skin Cleansing Paste see more...

Buy on Target
Rachel L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love Pacifica as a brand. They always have great affordable skincare products, but I didn't care for this one. I like that it was a fairly gentle exfoliating "paste", but it caused my skin to break out the next day.. Maybe my skin needed time to adjust and I'll try it again someday soon, but for now I think I'll pass on this one..
Emily A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin doesn’t feel as deeply cleansed as with other washes, but I do like the exfoliation properties of it. It doesn’t dry my skin out, but I also haven’t noticed any brightening effects. I do use this about every other day, usually in the morning.
Amanda B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pacifica never disappoints me in the skincare department. This is a great exfoliating product that also hydrates and leaves skin smooth and soft. Met my expectations and I would definitely buy again!
Havi L.
I love this cleanser. I immediately noticed a change in my skin tone. I've heard a lot about Korean beauty products being great, and how rice cleansers are some of the best. This is definitely a great take on a popular Korean beauty product!!
Kelsey M.
Harlingen, TX
Love this face wash! I have some crazy skin and often travel from a humid climate to a dry one. I have a lot of shine and did some research and saw rice helps with shine. I use it almost every day. It's gentle but has a little scrub so my face is always soft and fresh after. I have seen ppl complain about the smell and the little rice scrubs in it but you get used to the smell and you just have to take the time to rinse your face off well. My skin tone has changed for sure and there is not oil clogging up my pore or creating shine!
Ashley B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an ok face exfoliator/scrub. I don't see a brightening effect from it, but it does make my skin feel smooth. I prefer scrubs that have a lot of the little exfoliator bits in them so you feel like your entire face is being exfoliated. This is more of a thick face wash with some exfoliator bits in it so i feel like it doesn't exfoliate my entire face. It would be great for someone with sensitive skin who isn't looking to scrub it intensely. It's also affordable, vegan, and all proceeds go to a clean water foundation.
Eileen R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best exfoliators I have come across. The scent is nice and fresh and the consistency is nice too. I only have to use a little bit to exfoliate my whole face. The size of the exfoliating particles is small and they around rough on skin like a lot of exfoliators do. It definitely makes my skin look brighter and more awake after using it
Ashley A.
Crossville, TN
This is a really nice gentle exfoliant for dry sensitive skin. For a exfoliator it is very hydrating and soft. It leaves the skin looking glowing and fresh after use. This would be a great daily face wash for someone who wears makeup everyday.
Paige P.
Grove City
This leaves my face feel so clean! I purchased it at Ulta when it was on BOGO 50% off on a whim and I absolutely love it. I feel that my pores are very clean without even having to use a face brush. My only complaint is the scrubbing agent (rice I assume) stays in my face and is very hard to get 100% off.
Brandee M.
Irving, TX
I absolutely love this product! My skin can be sensitive. So I have to be careful what I use. This gently cleans my face and my skin feels soon soft afterwards. Also! I have noticed a slight glow. I've been using it for a few weeks. Love it! 💋😍💅
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
How is the pricing?
S J.
Wauwatosa, WI
i just bought it thinking it was a lotion.its ricey grains may hurt my newly peeled skin wont it?
Stephanie P.
Looking for a brightening alternative to the glamglow mask, doe this late irritate rosacea?
Erika V.
Is this gentle? Does it work on dry skin?
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
I have dry sensitive skin can I use this?