BY PACIFICA

Probiotic Rehab Cream - Party then, rehab now. Even skin suffers hangovers due to stress, late nights, pollution and lack of sleep. Dehydration and dullness appear to add years to your skin. Take control with Pacifica's deeply hydrating daily rehab cream that helps improve texture, addresses fine lines and helps bring back the youthful appearance of brighter skin. Clinically advanced vegan probiotic technology is fused with plant extracts and coconut water to promote a luminous, dewy and radiant glow. So party on, we have you covered. For all skin types, especially stressed. 100% vegan and cruelty-free. - Probiotic Rehab Cream see more...

• What is your skin type and what was your experience with this pro...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sarah Grace D.
Bowling Green, KY
Let me start by saying that I have extremely dry skin, especially in winter. I ordered this from Ulta and I have to say I do love it. Its light but still very hydrating, even for me. I was looking for a less expensive moisturizer than the exuviance that I use mostly and this works very good for that. The main reason I chose it was that it was one with a shorter ingredient list. The coconut scent is amazing. Its a great lightweight daily moisturizer, especially to use as a primer under foundation.
Alessandra C.
New Britain, CT
For a couple years now when winter rolls around my face immediately dries up. My nose would flake and I’d be so embarrassed trying to hide it. I tried everything including face lotions, oils and Vaseline even! Nothing worked. Finally I tried this. And it worked!! The natural ingredients have really hydrated my whole face and I haven’t had any flakey or dry skin all winter!
Jen B.
Elma, NY
I was slightly skeptical about this product until I used it and realized how amazing it truly was. It’s very moisturizing but not heavy on the skin and it sinks in very well. I have oily skin but I get dry patches in the winter time in this product has really helped my skin stay flawless
Sarah G.
Obsessed with this company and brand. My cousin interdicted me to this face mask sample and I am in love. It's all natural and wonderfully branded and needs to be marketed more although if it was it wouldn't be my best kept secret. Everyone needs to try this. I hope influenster sends me a mega box of this or even a voxbox I would be so grateful and happy!
Idil O.
Boston, MA
I have very dry skin- especially in the winter. I use natural oils like rose-hip but it wasn't enough- my skin was thirsty. I thought I'd try this because I love Pacifica products, and it did not disappoint. This is a non-greasy moisturizer that HYDRATES your skin. It has a slight coconut-y scent, but does not contain coconut oil which can clog pores. My skin is hydrated and seems brighter with this product. The bottle is small- but a little goes a long way.
Eve H.
Afton
This product is perfect for super dry skin. It has a super heavy moisture for dry skin and doesn’t leave skin super oily afterwards. It is a tad bit expensive for the small size of the container but I would say it’s totally worth it. DO NOT BUY IF YOU DO NOT LIKE COCONUT SCENT!! It’s not a “sugary-coconut” scent it’s a real coconut scent, it smells way more natural.
Katy S.
Cedar Rapids
I bought this at Ulta because I wanted to try a moisturizer that wouldn't break the bank. I'm extremely happy that I chose this product.

It sinks into my skin and is incredibly nourishing. I also haven't had any breakouts from this product.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really like this moisturizer when I'm in a rush and don't have time to do a full fake routine. I feel like it really hydrated my skin and made it soft without clogging my pores. Bang for your buck moisturizer.
Rabia M.
I bought this at Ulta after my skin went through a dry phase and I needed something hydrating for overnight. I liked that this was natural and vegan, and I love it. The smell is good at first and then it gets a little weird but I promise this will make your skin look plump and fresh the morning after. I was shocked in the morning. It's perfect after a weekend of full face makeup!!
Jenni B.
I use this product every single night. It makes your skin feel plump and so soft. And as my son said, "Mom, you smell like vanilla & hugs"... the smell is amazing! Perfect price for a cream that does so much for your skin!
Alex S.
CA
What is your skin type and what was your experience with this product like?