BY PACIFICA

Amazingly creamy, highly-pigmented, and naturally moisturizing – this lipstick is packed with all the vitamins and antioxidants your lips crave. Made with coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free. Here’s proof-positive that natural lines can have all the amazing formulas, colors, and products that any “non-natural” brand does. Pacifica’s goodies are not only innovative, but totally sustainable, and they’re all are 100% vegan, gluten- and cruelty-free.

caprylic/capric trigylceride, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, oryza sativa cera, candelilla wax, copernicia cerifera wax, mica, helianthus annuus seed oil, hydrogenated jojoba oil, diisostearyl malate, flavor (tocopheryl acetate, rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil)

may contain: manganese violet (ci 77742), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

• Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to rea...7 Answers
  • I love Pacifica shampoo and Conditioner. However I'm hesi...2 Answers
  • How heavy is the lipstick? Do you find yourself applying ...2 Answers
Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick
  • "Received this in my recent ipsy bad and I was highly impressed. Great nude color that leaves a natural finish without being too dry. It will definitely be a must have in my make up bag. " in 62 reviews
  • "I absolutely loved this lipstick! It's matte, which I love, and at the same time moisturizing. It stayed put for a few hours and did not dry out my lips. I love this vegan lipstick! It is going to be loved for a loong time! And I will have to get more shades ASAP!" in 42 reviews
  • "Nice, creamy formula that sits on the lips well. It's definitely a more red-tinted nude, but not too gaudy. It has okay wear time--it will come off if you eat and drink. " in 27 reviews
  • "Lightweight, long lasting, and very comfortable. I love the color too. It's not drying and doesn't transfer. Highly recommend" in 21 reviews
Amber B.
Like many of you lovelies, I received this in my glam bag.. I was SO excited because of the color. Honestly mine was the same exact shade as the color on the box, I didn't really pay attention to the name (nudie red). I would say it is more nude than red but there is a tint to it.

Unfortunatly the color was just about the only thing I enjoyed.. Going to try doctoring this product tomorrow with a balm but as it stands by itself it is very drying and overly matte..

oh and the smell.. My God it is smelly.. like not flowers and rainbows smelly either..

Jasmin L.
Fresno, CA
I got this in an ipsy bag and I totally love it. I personal like the brand and would like to spend more money on the brand...my girl don’t got money to burn.😂 But yes. I like this lipstick. Its matte and it’s a pretty good color too. Last about...5 hours for me.
Joslyn M.
Midlothian, VA
I love the color! I love how it looks on the lips. I only scored it three stars because the formula is horrible. It is very dry but not drying on the lips if that makes sense. The smell is really bad almost like the lipstick has gone bad. I received it in one of my subscription boxes and I will continue to use it because I like the color and it looks good. However I would never purchase this.
Taylor S.
I love this lipstick! I am very fair with a very pink undertone. This lipstick is the perfect nude for me because it is basically the same shade as my lips, but much better! I find that a lot of nude lipsticks will wash me out, but this color is perfect!
JANET P.
I wanted to love this I really did. It's vegan and cruelty free but unfortunately that is the only good thing about this product. First, it has a waxy crayon scent which I just can't get passed. It also has a freakish ability to make my smooth exfoliated lips appear and feel dry, crusty and just bad. I would rather save money and donate it to PETA, than repurchase this lipstick.
Nichole R.
Round Rock, TX
I received this in my December ipsy glam bag. I like that it is 100% vegan meaning no animal products were used whatsoever to make it. the color is subtle, which I can use on a daily basis. The color doesn't stay very well when drinking or eating. It does feel quite moisturizing and I've been complemented on the color already. it does have a bit of a vegetable scent to it.
Codi C.
Red shouldn't really be in the name IMO, it's barely a shade different than nude to me. I really like the Pacifica products. Yeah the smell isn't great, like a REALLY old tube of lipstick, but you don't notice it after a bit. It is matte, which can give you the illusion that it is dry, but it is decently creamy. The color lasted all work-day for me. That impressed me the most. Of course I didn't chow down on a sandwich, burger, or other known lipstick-removing offenders. The color is seriously opaque. Overall, it's okay...it would probably be my favorite lipstick if it were in a different color.
Jennifer L.
I received this product in my ipsy bag a couple of months ago. It's a great color for sure, but I don't like the fact that it leaves lint like stuff on my lips. I tried it multiple times and moisturized my lips before using it and it still did the same thing. I like the idea that it's not animal tested but I just don't like the stuff left behind after I use it.
V Chor P.
I just received this product from ipsy, I must say great color pay off! I would like for it to stay a bit longe, but for about 6 hrs of wear it's pretty good and stays up. I had to build the colors to achieve the shade I like, but that's fine. The way it applies on is surprising butter, and smooth I give it 👌. I do recommend if you're into natural vegan products.
Nini L.
Great color, good formula, I like that it's matte, cute packaging, doesn't stay on for a long time but it's not a problem. The huge problem is the smell. OMG! I can't even imagine how people wear this lipstick at all. I can't even compare this smell to something. Maybe mine was old or something, I don't know but I know I'm not using this product on my lips anymore.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
What is the formula of these? Are they good quality? Do they have a scent?
Jolyn W.
Getting this in my IPSY bag just a different shade....just wondering, does it last long? Does it feel sticky on your lips? And, is the smell too much to wear all day? Seen lots of contents that it stinks....so just wondering how bad it really is.
Nini L.
Does anyone have a problem with smell of this lipstick?
Maria R.
El Paso, TX
Is this good on dry lips ?
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?