BY PACIFICA

Amazingly creamy, highly-pigmented, and naturally moisturizing – this lipstick is packed with all the vitamins and antioxidants your lips crave. Made with coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free. Here’s proof-positive that natural lines can have all the amazing formulas, colors, and products that any “non-natural” brand does. Pacifica’s goodies are not only innovative, but totally sustainable, and they’re all are 100% vegan, gluten- and cruelty-free.

caprylic/capric trigylceride, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, oryza sativa cera, candelilla wax, copernicia cerifera wax, mica, helianthus annuus seed oil, hydrogenated jojoba oil, diisostearyl malate, flavor (tocopheryl acetate, rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil)

may contain: manganese violet (ci 77742), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

• Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?7 Answers
  • I love Pacifica shampoo and Conditioner. However I'm hesitant to ...2 Answers
  • How heavy is the lipstick? Do you find yourself applying it multi...2 Answers
Codi C.
Red shouldn't really be in the name IMO, it's barely a shade different than nude to me. I really like the Pacifica products. Yeah the smell isn't great, like a REALLY old tube of lipstick, but you don't notice it after a bit. It is matte, which can give you the illusion that it is dry, but it is decently creamy. The color lasted all work-day for me. That impressed me the most. Of course I didn't chow down on a sandwich, burger, or other known lipstick-removing offenders. The color is seriously opaque. Overall, it's okay...it would probably be my favorite lipstick if it were in a different color.
V Chor P.
I just received this product from ipsy, I must say great color pay off! I would like for it to stay a bit longe, but for about 6 hrs of wear it's pretty good and stays up. I had to build the colors to achieve the shade I like, but that's fine. The way it applies on is surprising butter, and smooth I give it 👌. I do recommend if you're into natural vegan products.
Jennifer L.
I received this product in my ipsy bag a couple of months ago. It's a great color for sure, but I don't like the fact that it leaves lint like stuff on my lips. I tried it multiple times and moisturized my lips before using it and it still did the same thing. I like the idea that it's not animal tested but I just don't like the stuff left behind after I use it.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
I received one of these in my IPSY bags and I really wanted to love this item as I am a big fan of Pacifica's brand. I did love the color and it lasted until I ate something. I did not care for the application of the lipstick and prefer for of a creamy texture. It always had a really bad smell - I had to apply chapstick over it to get rid of the smell/taste.
Nini L.
Great color, good formula, I like that it's matte, cute packaging, doesn't stay on for a long time but it's not a problem. The huge problem is the smell. OMG! I can't even imagine how people wear this lipstick at all. I can't even compare this smell to something. Maybe mine was old or something, I don't know but I know I'm not using this product on my lips anymore.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
I got this full size lipstick in my Ipsy bag in a beautiful shade! I love it it's one of my favorite lipsticks. I love the color it just compliments my complexion. Easy to wear. Formula is great-I prefer a matte lipstick so this is not really a matte but not really shiny. Cute cute container makes this perfect! Bonus it's a vegan makeup line! Affordable too!
Whitney B.
Lake City, FL
Im going to first start by saying the lipstick fell out of the tube the first time I opened it. Luckily I was on my bed and was able to just put the stick back in the tube. The color is ok, but not for my skin tone. It smells like wet clay and its probably made out of it. This is a matte like lipstick which I USUALLY LOVE!! I just don't like this one.
Jillian M.
Madera, CA
I got this shade in my ipsy bag. at first I hated the product it was so waxy I couldn't get it on my lips. I got it in the winter but now that is warmer I tried it again and it goes on better. I really like the shade. It is a bit drying but overall not a bad product to get in my ipsy bag. I don't think I would pay full price for it though.
constanza h.
Asheville, NC
This is a nice formula if u don't like the ultra matte drying of some of the other matte lippies out there. This will give u the look of a matte but still have a moisturize feel to the lips so if you're worried that your lips would be feeling like the desert after applying this don't worry! With that being said it isn't transfer resistant so if you're going out on the town keep it in your purse cuz you're going to have to reapply every few hours and after you eat
Megan S.
Hillsboro, OR
I was able to try this product in my subscription bag. Once you get past the smell, because it is a vegan products, the color looks really great on any skin tone. It is a red tinted nudie color, that has a somewhat matte finish to it. It can feel a little waxy going on, but it sits nicely on lips that have been treated with the sugar scrub or a moisturizing lip balm.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
What is the formula of these? Are they good quality? Do they have a scent?
Jolyn W.
Getting this in my IPSY bag just a different shade....just wondering, does it last long? Does it feel sticky on your lips? And, is the smell too much to wear all day? Seen lots of contents that it stinks....so just wondering how bad it really is.
Nini L.
Does anyone have a problem with smell of this lipstick?
Maria R.
El Paso, TX
Is this good on dry lips ?
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?