BY PACIFICA

Amazingly creamy, highly-pigmented, and naturally moisturizing – this lipstick is packed with all the vitamins and antioxidants your lips crave. Made with coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free. Here’s proof-positive that natural lines can have all the amazing formulas, colors, and products that any “non-natural” brand does. Pacifica’s goodies are not only innovative, but totally sustainable, and they’re all are 100% vegan, gluten- and cruelty-free.

caprylic/capric trigylceride, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, oryza sativa cera, candelilla wax, copernicia cerifera wax, mica, helianthus annuus seed oil, hydrogenated jojoba oil, diisostearyl malate, flavor (tocopheryl acetate, rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil)

may contain: manganese violet (ci 77742), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

• Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?7 Answers
  • I love Pacifica shampoo and Conditioner. However I'm hesitant to ...2 Answers
  • How heavy is the lipstick? Do you find yourself applying it multi...2 Answers
Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick
  • "Received this in my recent ipsy bad and I was highly impressed. Great nude color that leaves a natural finish without being too dry. It will definitely be a must have in my make up bag. " in 62 reviews
  • "I absolutely loved this lipstick! It's matte, which I love, and at the same time moisturizing. It stayed put for a few hours and did not dry out my lips. I love this vegan lipstick! It is going to be loved for a loong time! And I will have to get more shades ASAP!" in 42 reviews
  • "Nice, creamy formula that sits on the lips well. It's definitely a more red-tinted nude, but not too gaudy. It has okay wear time--it will come off if you eat and drink. " in 27 reviews
  • "I absolutely loved this lipstick! It's matte, which I love, and at the same time moisturizing. It stayed put for a few hours and did not dry out my lips. I love this vegan lipstick! It is going to be loved for a loong time! And I will have to get more shades ASAP!" in 22 reviews
  • "Lightweight, long lasting, and very comfortable. I love the color too. It's not drying and doesn't transfer. Highly recommend" in 21 reviews
Anna L.
Eww ... why does this lipstick smell so, so bad? Honestly, I am usually not that offended by how cosmetics sometimes smell, but this lippie, woah, not good. Secondly, the color name ... how is it at all in the "red" family? It is a warmer nude, but not at all red-ish in color. Lastly, the consistency, it's rather waxy and when I wear it, it coats my lips and makes them feel very "filmy". I'm sad to report that this was a fail for me.
Devin S.
Warren, OH
I received this product from Ipsy a few months ago. At the time it was my absolute favorite! The color was terrific, it was long lasting, and it went on smooth. Unfortunately, I ended up losing it. I recently found it and it's nothing like I remember. It takes numerous layers to get put on and it leaves a dry feeling. So I don't know if it was from how it got stored or not. I want to give it another shot, but I'm hesitant.
Dominique D.
I love giving good reviews. if you are wondering if you should buy it, BUY IT. when you do another lady in need gets a free one. its vegan AND cruelty free so nobody gets hurt. Plus they use recyclable containers. There is literally no down side. Pacifica has great shades and it lasts so long. Other lipsticks will dry your lips out but whatever they have in these will keep you super moisturized. My favorite find this year!!
Polina T.
Richmond, VA
I like the color, and as others have said it is more red than nude, but perfect if you don't want anything bright or in your face. Because it is 100% vegan, it does have a bit of a smell to it. To me it smells like a lip product gone bad (think about that lip gloss that just didn't smell so fruity after a while but you still wanted to hold onto it and enjoy it). It is also very drying, and that smell/taste doesn't disappear.
Jillian M.
Nashua, NH
Pacifica is an incredible, animal friendly, company that creates quality and beautifully designed products. Their line of lipsticks live fully up to their reputation. They rain over the competition with their gorgeous selection of unique and affordable lipstick shades. The formula is also something to write home about the a creamy and never drying texture. Definitely a go to lipstick for the fall season!
Jasmin L.
Fresno, CA
I got this in an ipsy bag and I totally love it. I personal like the brand and would like to spend more money on the brand...my girl don’t got money to burn.😂 But yes. I like this lipstick. Its matte and it’s a pretty good color too. Last about...5 hours for me.
Amber B.
Like many of you lovelies, I received this in my glam bag.. I was SO excited because of the color. Honestly mine was the same exact shade as the color on the box, I didn't really pay attention to the name (nudie red). I would say it is more nude than red but there is a tint to it.

Unfortunatly the color was just about the only thing I enjoyed.. Going to try doctoring this product tomorrow with a balm but as it stands by itself it is very drying and overly matte..

oh and the smell.. My God it is smelly.. like not flowers and rainbows smelly either..

Joslyn M.
Midlothian, VA
I love the color! I love how it looks on the lips. I only scored it three stars because the formula is horrible. It is very dry but not drying on the lips if that makes sense. The smell is really bad almost like the lipstick has gone bad. I received it in one of my subscription boxes and I will continue to use it because I like the color and it looks good. However I would never purchase this.
JANET P.
I wanted to love this I really did. It's vegan and cruelty free but unfortunately that is the only good thing about this product. First, it has a waxy crayon scent which I just can't get passed. It also has a freakish ability to make my smooth exfoliated lips appear and feel dry, crusty and just bad. I would rather save money and donate it to PETA, than repurchase this lipstick.
Taylor S.
I love this lipstick! I am very fair with a very pink undertone. This lipstick is the perfect nude for me because it is basically the same shade as my lips, but much better! I find that a lot of nude lipsticks will wash me out, but this color is perfect!
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
What is the formula of these? Are they good quality? Do they have a scent?
Jolyn W.
Getting this in my IPSY bag just a different shade....just wondering, does it last long? Does it feel sticky on your lips? And, is the smell too much to wear all day? Seen lots of contents that it stinks....so just wondering how bad it really is.
Nini L.
Does anyone have a problem with smell of this lipstick?
Maria R.
El Paso, TX
Is this good on dry lips ?
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?