BY PACIFICA

Amazingly creamy, highly-pigmented, and naturally moisturizing – this lipstick is packed with all the vitamins and antioxidants your lips crave. Made with coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free. Here’s proof-positive that natural lines can have all the amazing formulas, colors, and products that any “non-natural” brand does. Pacifica’s goodies are not only innovative, but totally sustainable, and they’re all are 100% vegan, gluten- and cruelty-free.

caprylic/capric trigylceride, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, oryza sativa cera, candelilla wax, copernicia cerifera wax, mica, helianthus annuus seed oil, hydrogenated jojoba oil, diisostearyl malate, flavor (tocopheryl acetate, rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil)

may contain: manganese violet (ci 77742), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

• Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to rea...7 Answers
  • I love Pacifica shampoo and Conditioner. However I'm hesi...2 Answers
  • How heavy is the lipstick? Do you find yourself applying ...2 Answers
Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick
  • "Received this in my recent ipsy bad and I was highly impressed. Great nude color that leaves a natural finish without being too dry. It will definitely be a must have in my make up bag. " in 62 reviews
  • "I absolutely loved this lipstick! It's matte, which I love, and at the same time moisturizing. It stayed put for a few hours and did not dry out my lips. I love this vegan lipstick! It is going to be loved for a loong time! And I will have to get more shades ASAP!" in 42 reviews
  • "Nice, creamy formula that sits on the lips well. It's definitely a more red-tinted nude, but not too gaudy. It has okay wear time--it will come off if you eat and drink. " in 27 reviews
  • "Lightweight, long lasting, and very comfortable. I love the color too. It's not drying and doesn't transfer. Highly recommend" in 21 reviews
Uuganzaya M.
Walnut Creek , CA
I tried Pacifica Power of Love Natural lipstick in color (nudie red). I have been enjoying this color for my daily makeup routine. It is very natural nude color goes with anything.
Pros:
Soft and smooth
Pigmented
Cute packaging
Very easy to remove
Affordable
Natural, vegan
Doesn’t feel sticky
Cons:
Not long lasting
Not transfer proof
Breaks easily
Might have discontinued
Carly J.
Norton, OH
Absolutely love this product and every one by Pacifica. I've used there perfumes and lotions and lipsticks before and I love them all! Such q great variety of smells and colors! This particular one is probably my favorite one yet! It goes on and stays on! It also goes on more like a Chapstick be a lipstick, but with such a beautiful color! Highly recommend!
Heather D.
This product is a matte lipstick made with natural ingredients. It gives great, long-lasting pigment and feels light on the lips. I pair it with gloss and it gives me a natural color that goes well with my skin tone.
Charlie A.
N Chelmsford, MA
Pacifica power of love natural lipstick is simply amazing! It goes on smooth and the matte finish goes with every thing! It's long lasting and makes my lips feel soft! I particularly like the fact that I can use it as an lip liner to make my upper lip appear bigger as it's a bit smaller than my lower one! Highly recommend this lipstick! Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick
Anna L.
Eww ... why does this lipstick smell so, so bad? Honestly, I am usually not that offended by how cosmetics sometimes smell, but this lippie, woah, not good. Secondly, the color name ... how is it at all in the "red" family? It is a warmer nude, but not at all red-ish in color. Lastly, the consistency, it's rather waxy and when I wear it, it coats my lips and makes them feel very "filmy". I'm sad to report that this was a fail for me.
Polina T.
Richmond, VA
I like the color, and as others have said it is more red than nude, but perfect if you don't want anything bright or in your face. Because it is 100% vegan, it does have a bit of a smell to it. To me it smells like a lip product gone bad (think about that lip gloss that just didn't smell so fruity after a while but you still wanted to hold onto it and enjoy it). It is also very drying, and that smell/taste doesn't disappear.
Devin S.
Warren, OH
I received this product from Ipsy a few months ago. At the time it was my absolute favorite! The color was terrific, it was long lasting, and it went on smooth. Unfortunately, I ended up losing it. I recently found it and it's nothing like I remember. It takes numerous layers to get put on and it leaves a dry feeling. So I don't know if it was from how it got stored or not. I want to give it another shot, but I'm hesitant.
Dominique D.
I love giving good reviews. if you are wondering if you should buy it, BUY IT. when you do another lady in need gets a free one. its vegan AND cruelty free so nobody gets hurt. Plus they use recyclable containers. There is literally no down side. Pacifica has great shades and it lasts so long. Other lipsticks will dry your lips out but whatever they have in these will keep you super moisturized. My favorite find this year!!
Jillian M.
Arlington, MA
Pacifica is an incredible, animal friendly, company that creates quality and beautifully designed products. Their line of lipsticks live fully up to their reputation. They rain over the competition with their gorgeous selection of unique and affordable lipstick shades. The formula is also something to write home about the a creamy and never drying texture. Definitely a go to lipstick for the fall season!
Emi M.
Spring Hill, TN
Sadly, this was not the lipstick I was looking for ... I love Pacifica! Their products are wonderful! (perfume, body butter etc)
I was very excited about this lipstick when they first launched it, but honestly-
This was a big disappointment. The color is pretty but the crayon-like smell ruins everything!!!!!! Why, just, why...!?
The texture isn't so great either, it is very drying and doesn't go on smoothly.
Matte finish shouldn't mean dryness. I just cannot stand the smell, and I hope that they will make some changes to the formula to make it less obsessive....
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
What is the formula of these? Are they good quality? Do they have a scent?
Jolyn W.
Getting this in my IPSY bag just a different shade....just wondering, does it last long? Does it feel sticky on your lips? And, is the smell too much to wear all day? Seen lots of contents that it stinks....so just wondering how bad it really is.
Nini L.
Does anyone have a problem with smell of this lipstick?
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?
Maria R.
El Paso, TX
Is this good on dry lips ?