BY PACIFICA

Amazingly creamy, highly-pigmented, and naturally moisturizing – this lipstick is packed with all the vitamins and antioxidants your lips crave. Made with coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free. Here’s proof-positive that natural lines can have all the amazing formulas, colors, and products that any “non-natural” brand does. Pacifica’s goodies are not only innovative, but totally sustainable, and they’re all are 100% vegan, gluten- and cruelty-free.

caprylic/capric trigylceride, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, oryza sativa cera, candelilla wax, copernicia cerifera wax, mica, helianthus annuus seed oil, hydrogenated jojoba oil, diisostearyl malate, flavor (tocopheryl acetate, rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil)

may contain: manganese violet (ci 77742), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

• Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to rea...7 Answers
  • I love Pacifica shampoo and Conditioner. However I'm hesi...2 Answers
  • How heavy is the lipstick? Do you find yourself applying ...2 Answers
Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick
  • "Received this in my recent ipsy bad and I was highly impressed. Great nude color that leaves a natural finish without being too dry. It will definitely be a must have in my make up bag. " in 62 reviews
  • "I absolutely loved this lipstick! It's matte, which I love, and at the same time moisturizing. It stayed put for a few hours and did not dry out my lips. I love this vegan lipstick! It is going to be loved for a loong time! And I will have to get more shades ASAP!" in 42 reviews
  • "Nice, creamy formula that sits on the lips well. It's definitely a more red-tinted nude, but not too gaudy. It has okay wear time--it will come off if you eat and drink. " in 27 reviews
  • "Lightweight, long lasting, and very comfortable. I love the color too. It's not drying and doesn't transfer. Highly recommend" in 21 reviews
Jhorna C.
Me encanta este labial, es súper suave y cremoso. No reseca los labios lo que para mí es súper importante porque mis labios son súper fáciles de cuartearse. Al usarlo los labios tiene un color súper natural. Es como que resalta los labios y los mantiene hidratados. Para esos días donde no quiero usar labial me lo aplico con un poco de Pestañina y listo! Me veo naturalmente bella!
Además, Su empaque me parece divino. Perfecto para el bolso.
Brandie C.
Pickerington, OH
I SO want to LOVE this lipstick. The shades are incredible, the brand has awesome ethics of being creulty free and they are also vegan. I have to say the smell and texture of the lipstick is what is holding me back from being In a "committed relationship" with it. I received my first one in my Ipsy bag and I have purchased 2 additional since. Each time the stick snaps in half. Now I have never had this issue with any other lip product so I am inclined to this its not me....its them. I simply adore the nude red color.
Cassandra D.
Manchester, CT
I received this lipstick in my ipsy bag last winter and I llove the color and I like the way it applies and also how long it last for but I'm not too happy about the smell it isn't ugh to the point I can't wear it but I don't like it, it smells like a kid crayon. But this is a true all natural lipstick and I'm happy about that. I will recommend.
Amy G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
It stinks when you like the idea of a product more than you like the execution. This lipstick has an okay color but I already have the same color in two other brands that I like better. The formula does not glide on easily and does not feel as comfortable on the lips as my other 2 lipsticks that are the same color. It's too bad because I would love to have healthier options for makeup, but the end result has to be worth the purchase, and this product just didn't work for me.
Sabine K.
I wish this were longer-wearing but the pigmentation is good and application is easy and flawless. No bad taste, feels moisturizing on the lips, great ingredients.
Rose B.
I got this lipstick in an Ipsy bag a few months ago, and I carry it in my purse every day. It's a very good "day" color for me, especially on days when my look is more casual. I also received "Sweet One" in my Beautycon box and that shade is much richer, and still very beautiful. I carry that in my purse every day as well. The formula is matte and lovely. It may feel like it's drying your lips out, but it doesn't appear to actually do any damage. My lips feel lovely and soft.
Jennifer S.
I really wanted to like this lipstick, unfortunately there's so many things wrong with it. let's start off with the smell... I can only liken it with crayons one of my kids snuck into my purse months ago. it is not appealing at all. the texture.... it's dried out and almost crumbly. it's so bad I can't even get it on my lips. I've tried exfoliating my lips before applying, I've tried moisturizing them to see if that helped, and I've tried different application methods, nothing worked so I've come to the conclusion that it's the product, not my lips. which is a shame because the color is very pretty, at least in the tube it is.
Carly J.
Norton, OH
Absolutely love this product and every one by Pacifica. I've used there perfumes and lotions and lipsticks before and I love them all! Such q great variety of smells and colors! This particular one is probably my favorite one yet! It goes on and stays on! It also goes on more like a Chapstick be a lipstick, but with such a beautiful color! Highly recommend!
Charlie A.
N Chelmsford, MA
Pacifica power of love natural lipstick is simply amazing! It goes on smooth and the matte finish goes with every thing! It's long lasting and makes my lips feel soft! I particularly like the fact that I can use it as an lip liner to make my upper lip appear bigger as it's a bit smaller than my lower one! Highly recommend this lipstick! Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick
Heather D.
This product is a matte lipstick made with natural ingredients. It gives great, long-lasting pigment and feels light on the lips. I pair it with gloss and it gives me a natural color that goes well with my skin tone.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
What is the formula of these? Are they good quality? Do they have a scent?
Jolyn W.
Getting this in my IPSY bag just a different shade....just wondering, does it last long? Does it feel sticky on your lips? And, is the smell too much to wear all day? Seen lots of contents that it stinks....so just wondering how bad it really is.
Nini L.
Does anyone have a problem with smell of this lipstick?
Maria R.
El Paso, TX
Is this good on dry lips ?
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?