BY PACIFICA

Amazingly creamy, highly-pigmented, and naturally moisturizing – this lipstick is packed with all the vitamins and antioxidants your lips crave. Made with coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free. Here’s proof-positive that natural lines can have all the amazing formulas, colors, and products that any “non-natural” brand does. Pacifica’s goodies are not only innovative, but totally sustainable, and they’re all are 100% vegan, gluten- and cruelty-free.

caprylic/capric trigylceride, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, oryza sativa cera, candelilla wax, copernicia cerifera wax, mica, helianthus annuus seed oil, hydrogenated jojoba oil, diisostearyl malate, flavor (tocopheryl acetate, rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil)

may contain: manganese violet (ci 77742), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

• Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?7 Answers
  • I love Pacifica shampoo and Conditioner. However I'm hesitant to ...2 Answers
  • How heavy is the lipstick? Do you find yourself applying it multi...2 Answers
Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick
  • "Received this in my recent ipsy bad and I was highly impressed. Great nude color that leaves a natural finish without being too dry. It will definitely be a must have in my make up bag. " in 62 reviews
  • "I absolutely loved this lipstick! It's matte, which I love, and at the same time moisturizing. It stayed put for a few hours and did not dry out my lips. I love this vegan lipstick! It is going to be loved for a loong time! And I will have to get more shades ASAP!" in 42 reviews
  • "Nice, creamy formula that sits on the lips well. It's definitely a more red-tinted nude, but not too gaudy. It has okay wear time--it will come off if you eat and drink. " in 27 reviews
  • "Lightweight, long lasting, and very comfortable. I love the color too. It's not drying and doesn't transfer. Highly recommend" in 21 reviews
Lauren F.
I used this lipstick so much that I ran out which is unheard of for me considering I usually stick to lipgloss or liquid lipsticks. This one was incredible though! It looks so natural and yet adds such a nice touch to any makeup look.
Natalie A.
I have the shade "Tender Heart" that I received in a Birchbox or Ipsy, can't remember which. The shade I have is a reddish brown nude color, which works for me because I can really wear reddish brown colors and have them look good with my skin color. I do find that this formulation smells a little weird, probably because it's vegan and uses natural ingredients. The smell isn't that big of a deal, but I wish that wasn't an issue. I do find that this is a borderline creamy formula, not super super creamy like other lipsticks, and it lasts a decent amount of time without drinking/eating. Otherwise, you have to reapply. This does also flake off when it starts to fade on your lips, which sucks. Other than that, I like it for day to day use because of the color and I love that it's vegan and cruelty free. Good brand.
Christy Y.
I just purchased a 3-pack of this lipstick today at TJ Maxx. 8 love the subtle color and it's very light weight. I am always looking for new vegan, cruelty free cosmetics and I'm impressed with this lipstick.
Jania G.
Brownsville, TX
Got this in my ipsy bag a while back and i love it ! I got it for free so idk if its pricey or not when i recieved this in my ipsy bag i loved that it applied easily with a tint and i would reccomend to others
Sarah C.
I love this lipstick, the pigment is really pretty and it stays on for a decent amount of time, but it is really dry, so I top it with my too face lip injection and get compliments on the color!
Monica S.
So bummed about this lipstick! I wanted to like it SO bad. It smells terribly waxy. Also, it came completely out of the tube after one use (pic below) and I can't apply any pressure when applying it or it just slides right back in. The formula is a problem as well; it is so rough that it would tug on my lips when applying and ended up everywhere. The best comparison I could make is trying to apply crayons to your lips. Eeek! I do have to say the color was beautiful though.
Missy L.
Bridgeton, MO
The formula is fantastic, and I love that they donate a lipstick for every one that it purchased! I just wish there was a few more colors to choose from, reds and oranges aren't for everyone.
Lyndsey W.
I received the sweet one shade in my beautycon subscription box. This shade is absolutely beautiful. It's a dark shade and it wears really well. I would recommend this lip product.
Alyssa C.
pasco, wa
I really like the color, very neutral and goes well with different complexions. It blends well with other lipsticks if you like making your own colors. It doesn't get that weird dry out line like a lot of lipsticks do. This lipstick does not stain at all, which could be a blessing or a curse depending on how you like your lipsticks. I wouldn't recommend forgetting it on your counter and going out for a long activity, as you will need to touch up. I would recommend everyone try it at least twice before making a judgement on it. Definitely being used as a key factor on my 'professional face' days.
Kristine R.
Columbus, OH
I will say I am rating the Power of Love line in Tender Heart since not all colors are added and available. It is a mauve with orange undertones. I do like the shape of the lipstick; it is thinner of a circumfrence than traditional lipstick and is already pre-sloped. I have lips on the thinner side so I find this helpful. The pigments and colors they offer are lovely. On the downside, though, the twist-and-apply tube broke after only two weeks at the base. Boo. I am extremely sensitive to scents, and the mint/medicinal scent of this lipstick is a real turnoff. Yes, I know it is a natural product, but I have tried others that aren't stinky. I also noticed that this lipstick was extremely drying and almost caked on to my dry lips. If you prime them beforehand, you would be OK. However, if you have dry lips and are an on-the-go type of makeup person, I would say this product is not for you.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
What is the formula of these? Are they good quality? Do they have a scent?
Jolyn W.
Getting this in my IPSY bag just a different shade....just wondering, does it last long? Does it feel sticky on your lips? And, is the smell too much to wear all day? Seen lots of contents that it stinks....so just wondering how bad it really is.
Nini L.
Does anyone have a problem with smell of this lipstick?
Maria R.
El Paso, TX
Is this good on dry lips ?
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?