BY PACIFICA

Amazingly creamy, highly-pigmented, and naturally moisturizing – this lipstick is packed with all the vitamins and antioxidants your lips crave. Made with coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free. Here’s proof-positive that natural lines can have all the amazing formulas, colors, and products that any “non-natural” brand does. Pacifica’s goodies are not only innovative, but totally sustainable, and they’re all are 100% vegan, gluten- and cruelty-free.

caprylic/capric trigylceride, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, oryza sativa cera, candelilla wax, copernicia cerifera wax, mica, helianthus annuus seed oil, hydrogenated jojoba oil, diisostearyl malate, flavor (tocopheryl acetate, rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil)

may contain: manganese violet (ci 77742), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

• Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?7 Answers
  • I love Pacifica shampoo and Conditioner. However I'm hesitant to ...2 Answers
  • How heavy is the lipstick? Do you find yourself applying it multi...2 Answers
Tanisha L.
Imperial, PA
I think a lot about lipsticks come down to personal preference. I absolutely love the use of completely natural products in the Pacifica line of products, and the color selections are more natural. For me personally, I did not enjoy the scent of the lipstick, but that's common in a lot of natural makeup products and others may not be bothered by it at all
Rachel C.
Keizer, OR
I received my first Pacifica lipstick for my birthday and it is one of my favorites now. The color is rich and lasts all day and the formula feels great. I did have to reapply but it still looks great even as it wears off so you don't have to worry about splotchy lips. I would definitely get this in more colors!
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
I love that it's 100% vegan & natural! Anything that is cruelty free will get my support & money! I love this lipstick in the shade nudie red. I wish it was long lasting but I don't mind reapplying after I eat. It's very easy to apply and doesn't dry out your lips at all.
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
This product feels so beautiful on the lips, faintly smells of vanilla and coconut (all natural fragrance), is beyond hydrating and doesnt feather through out the day! The colour rabge is beautiful in this line and has so many oerfectly subtle colours to pick from! It has no mineral oil, talc, parabens and is cruelty free!
Sarah C.
Colleyville, TX
Love this product. The shades are all beautiful ( I have tried 3 shades) and versatile. The color goes on smooth and feels nice on my lips. I would give it five stars if it lasted longer. I find myself having to reapply throughout the day but I don't mind much since it'e s a good product at a good value.
Nayeli S.
I have nudie red and sweet one, I like nudie red, it's very wearable. I actually got these two at Marshall's so it was a great deal! they're not long lasting but they feel good  and the colors are very pretty, I would buy nudie red but not sweet one, it;s too dark for me
Amanda C.
Willimantic, CT
I really liked this. I got it in my ipsy bag a million years ago and it's been my go-to Nude for a while. However, the stick of lipstick did fall out of the tube while I was traveling once. I was able to slide it back in, but ever since then it's become very fragile and hard to apply.
Taylor B.
Corvallis, OR
This just didn't do it for me. I love Pacifica's aesthetic with vegan, natural ingredients and recycled packaging. This lipstick was very dry and tuggy to go on, and wasn't very pigmented. It also made my lips feel dry within minutes. Just not worth it for me.
Marlesia W.
this was not a good product to me. when i was applying or should say trying to apply it; it was so hard to apply to my lips & the plus the color didn't even flatter me because of how dry it was. what made it bad it was my first time trying a Pacifica product.
Lauren F.
I used this lipstick so much that I ran out which is unheard of for me considering I usually stick to lipgloss or liquid lipsticks. This one was incredible though! It looks so natural and yet adds such a nice touch to any makeup look.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
What is the formula of these? Are they good quality? Do they have a scent?
Jolyn W.
Getting this in my IPSY bag just a different shade....just wondering, does it last long? Does it feel sticky on your lips? And, is the smell too much to wear all day? Seen lots of contents that it stinks....so just wondering how bad it really is.
Nini L.
Does anyone have a problem with smell of this lipstick?
Maria R.
El Paso, TX
Is this good on dry lips ?
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?