BY PACIFICA

Amazingly creamy, highly-pigmented, and naturally moisturizing – this lipstick is packed with all the vitamins and antioxidants your lips crave. Made with coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free. Here’s proof-positive that natural lines can have all the amazing formulas, colors, and products that any “non-natural” brand does. Pacifica’s goodies are not only innovative, but totally sustainable, and they’re all are 100% vegan, gluten- and cruelty-free.

caprylic/capric trigylceride, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, oryza sativa cera, candelilla wax, copernicia cerifera wax, mica, helianthus annuus seed oil, hydrogenated jojoba oil, diisostearyl malate, flavor (tocopheryl acetate, rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil)

may contain: manganese violet (ci 77742), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

• Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to rea...7 Answers
  • I love Pacifica shampoo and Conditioner. However I'm hesi...2 Answers
  • How heavy is the lipstick? Do you find yourself applying ...2 Answers
Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick
  • "Received this in my recent ipsy bad and I was highly impressed. Great nude color that leaves a natural finish without being too dry. It will definitely be a must have in my make up bag. " in 62 reviews
  • "I absolutely loved this lipstick! It's matte, which I love, and at the same time moisturizing. It stayed put for a few hours and did not dry out my lips. I love this vegan lipstick! It is going to be loved for a loong time! And I will have to get more shades ASAP!" in 42 reviews
  • "Nice, creamy formula that sits on the lips well. It's definitely a more red-tinted nude, but not too gaudy. It has okay wear time--it will come off if you eat and drink. " in 27 reviews
  • "Lightweight, long lasting, and very comfortable. I love the color too. It's not drying and doesn't transfer. Highly recommend" in 21 reviews
Jackelyne C.
I totally love this product. I not a really good fan of lipsticks but this one made me purchase it again. Color amazing ( the red one goes amazing for this holidays) and I loved that is Natural, cruelty free and vegan.
The only thing is the waxy smell but I don't mind it because I understand they tried to keep it natural.
Patricia C.
San Jose, CA
I received this product in Nudie Red in a subscription box. It is moisturizing lipstick which is always nice. The shade was similar to my natural lip color, but a little on the light side for medium skin tone. I would have preferred a little darker shade, perhaps with more of a hint of red. I could have worked with this shade, but the smell was off putting. Usually smells don't bother me but this one did. It reminded me of crayons for some reason. Unfortunately, the smell did not fade quickly, so I ended up taking it off rather quickly and was not able to test how long the lipstick itself lasted.
Rose L.
I had two of these in Nudie Red and Natural Red. I didn't like the scents they are waxy. The formula didn't glide on. These stuck and pulled on my lips. I didn't like that both shades are orangy nude, which is not flattering for cool tone skin. I gave these away to a friend who looked fabulous in them and she loves the formula and scent.
Lindsay S.
I got this lipstick in a ipsy bag awhile back and I remember hating it it was so hard to apply to the lips do to the fact that the lipstick itself felt hard it was not creamy and when I was able to get some of the lips it was so dry and uncomfortable it is one of the worst formulas of lipsticks I have come across
Kelsey L.
I have the shade nudie red and I have a backup it is so good. I have worn it 13 hrs today and only applied once and I ate soup for lunch. I love how this feels and wears! It’s my perfect my lips but better color and wears evenly. I have high end expensive liquid lipsticks, lipsense, and regular lipsticks and this is still my favorite!! I need more colors of this!!!! Please make more colors! Love that you can get it at target and it’s vegan!
Michellebellemakeup W.
I have this lipstick in the shade 'Sweet One' which is a pretty, mauve-y color. I love the color and it would suit all skin tones. The formula isn't drying or too creamy, but a comfortable matte. It does however have a crayon smell to it which I guess I don't mind too much because I love the shade.
Lindsey H.
In me experience, the only think that Pacifica has going for it is it's gorgeous and fun packaging and branding. I am always sucked in to trying new items from this brand, but almost always disappointed. In this particular case, I love the shape/size of this lipstick, and love the idea of natural ingredients. However, upon first use, I had a few issues with the product. The color I have (Tender heart) is actually something I would consider using frequently, however the formula is a mess. I find it to be quite dry and waxy, and the lipstick I have also has an off smell, like rancid coconut oil or something similar. It went straight into the trash after my first wear was so unsuccessful.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received this from Ipsy and it was open. I swatched it and I honestly don't know what color it is because the name was ripped off. The pigmentation was okay. I thought it looked uneven and it was too brown for my skin tone. I'm glad to see that's cruelty free and vegan. Also recyclable. Maybe a different color would be better for me.
Michelle M.
Rego Park , NY
The only thing I can say is I like the colors, but truly they remind me of crayons. The smell, texture and they way they apply on lips. I was so disappointed, this was also the first thing I have ever bought from the company. I do like the fact that their vegan, but they didn’t look so nice on my lips.
Bailey S.
Yale, OK
I really did enjoy this lipstick! I got it for free in my Glambag and I think the consistency and color of the lipstick was awesome! It paired really well with the lip liner that they sent me. It looked fantastic with my skin tone, and lasted most of the day! It is a lipstick that will need reapplied, though! But, I would definitely purchase this brand again.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
What is the formula of these? Are they good quality? Do they have a scent?
Jolyn W.
Getting this in my IPSY bag just a different shade....just wondering, does it last long? Does it feel sticky on your lips? And, is the smell too much to wear all day? Seen lots of contents that it stinks....so just wondering how bad it really is.
Nini L.
Does anyone have a problem with smell of this lipstick?
Maria R.
El Paso, TX
Is this good on dry lips ?
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?