BY PACIFICA

Amazingly creamy, highly-pigmented, and naturally moisturizing – this lipstick is packed with all the vitamins and antioxidants your lips crave. Made with coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free. Here’s proof-positive that natural lines can have all the amazing formulas, colors, and products that any “non-natural” brand does. Pacifica’s goodies are not only innovative, but totally sustainable, and they’re all are 100% vegan, gluten- and cruelty-free.

caprylic/capric trigylceride, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, oryza sativa cera, candelilla wax, copernicia cerifera wax, mica, helianthus annuus seed oil, hydrogenated jojoba oil, diisostearyl malate, flavor (tocopheryl acetate, rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil)

may contain: manganese violet (ci 77742), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

• Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to rea...7 Answers
  • I love Pacifica shampoo and Conditioner. However I'm hesi...2 Answers
  • How heavy is the lipstick? Do you find yourself applying ...2 Answers
Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick
  • "Received this in my recent ipsy bad and I was highly impressed. Great nude color that leaves a natural finish without being too dry. It will definitely be a must have in my make up bag. " in 62 reviews
  • "I absolutely loved this lipstick! It's matte, which I love, and at the same time moisturizing. It stayed put for a few hours and did not dry out my lips. I love this vegan lipstick! It is going to be loved for a loong time! And I will have to get more shades ASAP!" in 42 reviews
  • "Nice, creamy formula that sits on the lips well. It's definitely a more red-tinted nude, but not too gaudy. It has okay wear time--it will come off if you eat and drink. " in 27 reviews
  • "Lightweight, long lasting, and very comfortable. I love the color too. It's not drying and doesn't transfer. Highly recommend" in 21 reviews
Lindsay N.
Teutopolis
Nice color options and a really great natural lipstick. That goes on smoothly and stays put for awhile. Still one that you have to reapply.
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
The color is pretty but the formula is drying. My lips were so dry as soon as it was applied.
Kristina  B.
Fort Frances , ON
I have this in the shade nudie red and it is one of my favourite lipsticks. The formula on this is so nice and creamy but it fades throughout the day to almost a matte stain. This shade is more of a my lips but better and is simply beautiful.
Jordan P.
Eliot, ME
I don't tend to wear a lot of lipstick, but this product was one that I actually enjoyed and felt confident wearing! I LOVE that it's natural, although that makes it a bit pricey. I really like the shade and I found it to be long lasting, which I really like. It wasn't flaky or easily smudged. The product design is adorable! Overall, I was satisfied with this lipstick.
Courtney S.
Courtice, ON
Went to use it, didnt even get half my bottom lip done and it snapped in half... wasnt impressed. I dont put alot of pressure on lipsticks when applying or roll it up all the way and it literally broke in where I rolled it up to and at the base, so it wasnt even fixable.
Eve M.
St, AB
I got my first one of these in my monthly ipsy bag. I seriously am so in love with it. The colour goes on really great and opaque and is very smooth. I love the colours and I repurchased this when I ran out of my first one. Pacifica makes amazing products
Echo F.
Ottawa, ON
One of my favourite lipsticks! Applies so evenly on my lips and is a gorgeous colour. It has a matte finish, but is not drying! Very pigmented with buildable coverage. I think these are discontinued but I would definitely repurchase.
Kerdisha S.
Roseau
this was the most perfect nude ever. it blended well and was very creamy. i did not need to reapply often and the sent was great. i appreciated that it was vegan and cruelty free as well.
Jacqueline D.
Truro, NS
If you can get over the smell it is not a bad product. Is more like a balm than a lipstick. It wears off quite easily. The colour is quite nice. I like the fact that is is a nude red. The red it muted down for those who don't like a red red lip stick. The colour wears off quickly so needs to be reapplied often. It is moisturizing and doesn't appear patchy over all nice colour but I have a hard time getting over the smell. Please reformulate and enhance the smell
Lorna W.
When first applying this shade I was super excited as the color and matte texture went on exactly like one of my fave lipsticks 'Meet the Matt(e) Hughes liquid lipstick by TheBalm'. The color is beautiful and I love the fact that it's vegan, but in other ways it falls short. The second any moisture touches it, it bleeds and slide off like crazy, which for a lipstick is pretty annoying. If you're vegan and looking for a beautiful product, I'd recommend it, but try and find a vegan lip sealer first, it definitely doesn't last!
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
What is the formula of these? Are they good quality? Do they have a scent?
Jolyn W.
Getting this in my IPSY bag just a different shade....just wondering, does it last long? Does it feel sticky on your lips? And, is the smell too much to wear all day? Seen lots of contents that it stinks....so just wondering how bad it really is.
Nini L.
Does anyone have a problem with smell of this lipstick?
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?
Maria R.
El Paso, TX
Is this good on dry lips ?