BY PACIFICA

Amazingly creamy, highly-pigmented, and naturally moisturizing – this lipstick is packed with all the vitamins and antioxidants your lips crave. Made with coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free. Here’s proof-positive that natural lines can have all the amazing formulas, colors, and products that any “non-natural” brand does. Pacifica’s goodies are not only innovative, but totally sustainable, and they’re all are 100% vegan, gluten- and cruelty-free.

caprylic/capric trigylceride, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, oryza sativa cera, candelilla wax, copernicia cerifera wax, mica, helianthus annuus seed oil, hydrogenated jojoba oil, diisostearyl malate, flavor (tocopheryl acetate, rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil)

may contain: manganese violet (ci 77742), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

• Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?7 Answers
  • I love Pacifica shampoo and Conditioner. However I'm hesitant to ...2 Answers
  • How heavy is the lipstick? Do you find yourself applying it multi...2 Answers
Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick
  • "Received this in my recent ipsy bad and I was highly impressed. Great nude color that leaves a natural finish without being too dry. It will definitely be a must have in my make up bag. " in 62 reviews
  • "I absolutely loved this lipstick! It's matte, which I love, and at the same time moisturizing. It stayed put for a few hours and did not dry out my lips. I love this vegan lipstick! It is going to be loved for a loong time! And I will have to get more shades ASAP!" in 42 reviews
  • "Nice, creamy formula that sits on the lips well. It's definitely a more red-tinted nude, but not too gaudy. It has okay wear time--it will come off if you eat and drink. " in 27 reviews
  • "I absolutely loved this lipstick! It's matte, which I love, and at the same time moisturizing. It stayed put for a few hours and did not dry out my lips. I love this vegan lipstick! It is going to be loved for a loong time! And I will have to get more shades ASAP!" in 22 reviews
  • "Lightweight, long lasting, and very comfortable. I love the color too. It's not drying and doesn't transfer. Highly recommend" in 21 reviews
Morgan G.
I got this in a subscription bag and I was not really impressed at first. Well... The color is nice and it goes on smoothly. It's A little on the dryer side. At first it smelled absolutely horrible and it gave me a headache but once it was gone off the top it never smelt after. I love this lipstick now, it is my absolute favourite.
Karen K.
London , ON
I love everything this product and company stands for! I love its natural formula! The smell was a little off for me not really what I expected. It is a nice touch of colour though when you are looking to just pretty up your lips with nothing over whelming.
Victoria L.
Hace unos meses hice un review en mi blog de esta marca. Me quede enamorada de este lipstick por su color, consistencia y olor. Aparte de que me gustan las marcas con filosofía y esta es una de ellas que no prueba sus productos en animales.
Camille G.
Saint-Hyacinthe
I love Pacifica! That lipstick is the perfect nude for me, since my lips are naturally really red, that color is the exact same! I love the Formula and the fact that it is really matte.
Lindsay R.
Astorville , ON
I got to try this particular colour thanks to my ipsy bag. I was unsure at first but once I tried it I loved it. Beautiful package as always and do find the top pops off sometimes in my purse. I will definitely buy this colour again.
Leah D.
Toronto
Really like this lipstick. the colour is very natural; good for going to work or family functions. the formula is very smooth and hydrating. overall i like everything about this stuff.
Richelle R.
Kingston, CA
Very cute packaging, super soft and glides on smooth, love the nude red tone its not to nude or to red just perfect for my light skin tone.
wears off evenly which is a great thing. perfect for the holidays.
cruelty free, vegan and paraben free
Jenny f.
Didn't enjoy this lipstick at all - the formula is very dry, so it is hard to get an even coat on the lips. Plus, it fades pretty quickly compared to most lipsticks.
Mery M.
Doral, FL
I really hate it. I does feel very moisturizing, however the shade is awful and the way it smells it's the worst, smells like plastic and it is not highly pigmented.
Lexie B.
Prince George, British Columbia
Love the packaging, love that it's vegan, but the smell is not good. The formula is drying on the lips but the color and pigmentation is very nice. Received this in my Ipsy bag this month
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
What is the formula of these? Are they good quality? Do they have a scent?
Jolyn W.
Getting this in my IPSY bag just a different shade....just wondering, does it last long? Does it feel sticky on your lips? And, is the smell too much to wear all day? Seen lots of contents that it stinks....so just wondering how bad it really is.
Nini L.
Does anyone have a problem with smell of this lipstick?
Maria R.
El Paso, TX
Is this good on dry lips ?
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?