BY PACIFICA

Amazingly creamy, highly-pigmented, and naturally moisturizing – this lipstick is packed with all the vitamins and antioxidants your lips crave. Made with coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free. Here’s proof-positive that natural lines can have all the amazing formulas, colors, and products that any “non-natural” brand does. Pacifica’s goodies are not only innovative, but totally sustainable, and they’re all are 100% vegan, gluten- and cruelty-free.

caprylic/capric trigylceride, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, oryza sativa cera, candelilla wax, copernicia cerifera wax, mica, helianthus annuus seed oil, hydrogenated jojoba oil, diisostearyl malate, flavor (tocopheryl acetate, rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil)

may contain: manganese violet (ci 77742), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

• Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to rea...7 Answers
  • I love Pacifica shampoo and Conditioner. However I'm hesi...2 Answers
  • How heavy is the lipstick? Do you find yourself applying ...2 Answers
Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick
  • "Received this in my recent ipsy bad and I was highly impressed. Great nude color that leaves a natural finish without being too dry. It will definitely be a must have in my make up bag. " in 62 reviews
  • "I absolutely loved this lipstick! It's matte, which I love, and at the same time moisturizing. It stayed put for a few hours and did not dry out my lips. I love this vegan lipstick! It is going to be loved for a loong time! And I will have to get more shades ASAP!" in 42 reviews
  • "Nice, creamy formula that sits on the lips well. It's definitely a more red-tinted nude, but not too gaudy. It has okay wear time--it will come off if you eat and drink. " in 27 reviews
  • "Lightweight, long lasting, and very comfortable. I love the color too. It's not drying and doesn't transfer. Highly recommend" in 21 reviews
Rosie P.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I received the shade Nudie Red in an Ipsy offers bag. The color is matte and looks relatively natural. It is a matte shade so it's not super moisturizing but it also doesn't feel really dry. Do you have to reapply throughout the day? Sure- but to be honest I have to reapply liquid lipsticks after eating as well (whether they're colourpop or KVD liquid lipsticks just don't stay on my lips). My only real complaint/observation is that the scent is kind of weird- i.e. if you are used to the scented make up, this has no added fragrances so what you are smelling is what regular lipstick would smell like if they didn't add fragrance. Also keep in mind that because it's vegan and has low to no preservatives it likely won't stay good as long as regular lipstick (but that's always a danger with products that don't contain preservatives); so pay attention to the changes in scent, color and consistency.
Margaret S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this color (Sweet One), but that's essentially all I can stand about this. I wanted to love it, I really did. But the smell alone turned me off from ever buying this product again. It reminds me of the makeup we would use for stage performances that had animal biproduct. Which is kind of an interesting, seeing as this is a natural product. The texture is smooth once you get it on your lips, but actually getting it on your lips without making a mess on the cap or your teeth is a task in itself. I won't be repurchasing.
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
I purchased this set from TjMaxx for only like $6! And I absolutely love these lipsticks! The colors in the pack were (in order by swatch left to right) tender heart, nudie red, and sweet one! Nude brown colors are my absolute fave so I could not have been happier! This products applies lightly more like a chapstick but with great color pay off. I wear it with a lip primer underneath and it lasts all day! Great product! I want more colors!
Charlie A.
N Chelmsford, MA
Pacifica power of love natural lipstick is simply amazing! It goes on smooth and the matte finish goes with every thing! It's long lasting and makes my lips feel soft! I particularly like the fact that I can use it as an lip liner to make my upper lip appear bigger as it's a bit smaller than my lower one! Highly recommend this lipstick! Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick
Yizza M.
I tried the Pacifica Power of Love with natural minerals. I love the color nudie red. It feels nice on, but it has a weird taste. Not sure if is because of the natural minerals. I can also smell it from my lips,
not a nice smell. I would love this lipstick if it wasn't for the taste.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Got this from my Ipsy bag. At first I wasn't a fan of the shade. I got it in a dark, neutral brown which didn't seem to compliment my skin tone. I started mixing it by layering it with plum-based lipsticks and results have been amazing. I love that this brand is 100% vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.
Sarah B.
I bought a set of three of these lipsticks from Marshall's a couple weeks ago. These lipsticks have a satin finish and feel very comfortable on the lips. I usually prefer matte lipsticks, but I love the way these feel on the lips. I have the colors Nudie Red, Sweet One, and Tender Heart. They are all "your lips but better" colors, and they are some of my go-to lipsticks for everyday.
Jamie M.
Mitchell, IN
One of my favorite lipstucks. It's a matte formula and I think it's creamy and lasts a long time. I always have problems with lipsticks staying and a lot of ppl say it has a slight smell but to me it's worth it to have lipstick that lasts and looks great. The smell is kinda like an old chapstick or something, it's not bad. But i think more ppl would buy it of they work on the smell. The only wish I have is that they would make more colors.
Brenda P.
Brownsville , TX
I got this lipstick through my IPSY Bag a while back, I would had never purchased this item. I am all for vegan, cruelty free makeup products but this lipstick lacks quality. It has a very waxy texture, It is hard to slide across your lips, it cracks, it has a terrible smell. I will not purchase lipsticks by this brand. The only Pro is the pigmentation.
Jackelyne C.
I totally love this product. I not a really good fan of lipsticks but this one made me purchase it again. Color amazing ( the red one goes amazing for this holidays) and I loved that is Natural, cruelty free and vegan.
The only thing is the waxy smell but I don't mind it because I understand they tried to keep it natural.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
What is the formula of these? Are they good quality? Do they have a scent?
Jolyn W.
Getting this in my IPSY bag just a different shade....just wondering, does it last long? Does it feel sticky on your lips? And, is the smell too much to wear all day? Seen lots of contents that it stinks....so just wondering how bad it really is.
Nini L.
Does anyone have a problem with smell of this lipstick?
Maria R.
El Paso, TX
Is this good on dry lips ?
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?