BY PACIFICA

Amazingly creamy, highly-pigmented, and naturally moisturizing – this lipstick is packed with all the vitamins and antioxidants your lips crave. Made with coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free. Here’s proof-positive that natural lines can have all the amazing formulas, colors, and products that any “non-natural” brand does. Pacifica’s goodies are not only innovative, but totally sustainable, and they’re all are 100% vegan, gluten- and cruelty-free.

caprylic/capric trigylceride, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, oryza sativa cera, candelilla wax, copernicia cerifera wax, mica, helianthus annuus seed oil, hydrogenated jojoba oil, diisostearyl malate, flavor (tocopheryl acetate, rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil)

may contain: manganese violet (ci 77742), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

• Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to rea...7 Answers
  • I love Pacifica shampoo and Conditioner. However I'm hesi...2 Answers
  • How heavy is the lipstick? Do you find yourself applying ...2 Answers
Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick
  • "Received this in my recent ipsy bad and I was highly impressed. Great nude color that leaves a natural finish without being too dry. It will definitely be a must have in my make up bag. " in 62 reviews
  • "I absolutely loved this lipstick! It's matte, which I love, and at the same time moisturizing. It stayed put for a few hours and did not dry out my lips. I love this vegan lipstick! It is going to be loved for a loong time! And I will have to get more shades ASAP!" in 42 reviews
  • "Nice, creamy formula that sits on the lips well. It's definitely a more red-tinted nude, but not too gaudy. It has okay wear time--it will come off if you eat and drink. " in 27 reviews
  • "Lightweight, long lasting, and very comfortable. I love the color too. It's not drying and doesn't transfer. Highly recommend" in 21 reviews
Zoe P.
Binghamton
I love this. It stays on forever and it's so moisturizing. I wear it almost every day. I have four of them in three beautiful colors. I totally recommend.
Chelsea P.
San Diego, CA
This is a wonderful matte lipstick especially for the price. Very pigmented and not drying. Isn't very long lasting but still a good lipstick to have.
Kit H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I really enjoy this lipstick. It doesnt have a super gross taste and its very moisturizing. Its a great on the go product when you want a subtle color.
Kim W.
Love this color. It goes on smooth and lasts a long time. I have a few different shades because I love the look of it. It's not real shiny, more of a matte.
Melanie H.
Fayetteville, AR
I love the description of this color- it's a nude red! Beautiful without being to over the top. The staying power is great and it smells like coconut!
lizz c.
I like this I don't find the smell horrible it just smells like makeup and it's a nice formula it's matte and pigmented and the color is very pretty
Bm-110305 Smeiry R.
Love the color, texture and packaging but do not give you five star because it smells horrible, really do not like this smell although it is durable.
Haley W.
Got it from my ipsy bag like most probably did, and I just have to say I love it. It's so organic and natural, it's like adding health to your lips.
Samm R.
Hemet, CA
The color is not red. It's more of a neutral flesh/tan pink. If that makes sense. It's kind of matte and dry. So it' doesn't glide as you apply it.
Ashley J.
jolo, wv
I love this lipstick.I like the matte colors and it works for me.It goes on great and is hydrating.I love that is natural.They make great products!
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
What is the formula of these? Are they good quality? Do they have a scent?
Jolyn W.
Getting this in my IPSY bag just a different shade....just wondering, does it last long? Does it feel sticky on your lips? And, is the smell too much to wear all day? Seen lots of contents that it stinks....so just wondering how bad it really is.
Nini L.
Does anyone have a problem with smell of this lipstick?
Maria R.
El Paso, TX
Is this good on dry lips ?
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?