BY PACIFICA

Amazingly creamy, highly-pigmented, and naturally moisturizing – this lipstick is packed with all the vitamins and antioxidants your lips crave. Made with coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free. Here’s proof-positive that natural lines can have all the amazing formulas, colors, and products that any “non-natural” brand does. Pacifica’s goodies are not only innovative, but totally sustainable, and they’re all are 100% vegan, gluten- and cruelty-free.

caprylic/capric trigylceride, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, oryza sativa cera, candelilla wax, copernicia cerifera wax, mica, helianthus annuus seed oil, hydrogenated jojoba oil, diisostearyl malate, flavor (tocopheryl acetate, rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil)

may contain: manganese violet (ci 77742), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

• Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to rea...7 Answers
  • I love Pacifica shampoo and Conditioner. However I'm hesi...2 Answers
  • How heavy is the lipstick? Do you find yourself applying ...2 Answers
Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick
  • "Received this in my recent ipsy bad and I was highly impressed. Great nude color that leaves a natural finish without being too dry. It will definitely be a must have in my make up bag. " in 62 reviews
  • "I absolutely loved this lipstick! It's matte, which I love, and at the same time moisturizing. It stayed put for a few hours and did not dry out my lips. I love this vegan lipstick! It is going to be loved for a loong time! And I will have to get more shades ASAP!" in 42 reviews
  • "Nice, creamy formula that sits on the lips well. It's definitely a more red-tinted nude, but not too gaudy. It has okay wear time--it will come off if you eat and drink. " in 27 reviews
  • "Lightweight, long lasting, and very comfortable. I love the color too. It's not drying and doesn't transfer. Highly recommend" in 21 reviews
Michelle F.
Corsicana, TX
I couldn't get past the smell and it was really hard to apply to my lips. I passed this on to my son in loves sister who is a vegetarian and is used to and prefers her makeup to be vegan, cruelty free - she will love it!
Kim W.
Love these power of love pacifica lipsticks. They are not shiny, more matte and I love the matte look. The child are awesome. This one is a nice spring color!
amélie L.
I got the Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick during a trip at Marshalls, and I do not hate it, but it is not my top favorite lipstick, you know?
Susy J.
El Cajon, CA
Very matte natural look! It is a bit drying but nothing a little Chapstick can't fix! Love this for an everyday wear because it matches my lip color so well!
Amber Dawn H.
Kalispell, MT
Pretty color but seemed a little drying even though it has a creamy formula but if you put on a lip balm first you should be fine, not a long wearing formula
Rachel P.
I just received this in my IPSY bag and I love it! The color matches my lips and skin tone perfectly. It's not a strong color so it's perfect for day wear.
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
I received this lippie in an Ipsy bag and got the color “nudie red”. It goes very well with my (pale) skin tone and has a mixture of a satin/matte finish.
Courtney C.
I got this inside my Ipsy bag a few months back, I really like the color and the texture. It does kind of have the smell of a crayon in my opinion though.
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
I have the color Tender Heart and I really like it. It is nicely matte and a good nude color for me. Feels thicker than some of my others but not too bad.
Caeli D.
As far as formula and color goes I love this lipstick. I would have given it a 5 star but the smell really gets to me. I hate cosmetic smelling lipsticks.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
What is the formula of these? Are they good quality? Do they have a scent?
Jolyn W.
Getting this in my IPSY bag just a different shade....just wondering, does it last long? Does it feel sticky on your lips? And, is the smell too much to wear all day? Seen lots of contents that it stinks....so just wondering how bad it really is.
Nini L.
Does anyone have a problem with smell of this lipstick?
Maria R.
El Paso, TX
Is this good on dry lips ?
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?