BY PACIFICA

Amazingly creamy, highly-pigmented, and naturally moisturizing – this lipstick is packed with all the vitamins and antioxidants your lips crave. Made with coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free. Here’s proof-positive that natural lines can have all the amazing formulas, colors, and products that any “non-natural” brand does. Pacifica’s goodies are not only innovative, but totally sustainable, and they’re all are 100% vegan, gluten- and cruelty-free.

caprylic/capric trigylceride, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, oryza sativa cera, candelilla wax, copernicia cerifera wax, mica, helianthus annuus seed oil, hydrogenated jojoba oil, diisostearyl malate, flavor (tocopheryl acetate, rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil)

may contain: manganese violet (ci 77742), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

• Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to rea...7 Answers
  • I love Pacifica shampoo and Conditioner. However I'm hesi...2 Answers
  • How heavy is the lipstick? Do you find yourself applying ...2 Answers
Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick
  • "Received this in my recent ipsy bad and I was highly impressed. Great nude color that leaves a natural finish without being too dry. It will definitely be a must have in my make up bag. " in 62 reviews
  • "I absolutely loved this lipstick! It's matte, which I love, and at the same time moisturizing. It stayed put for a few hours and did not dry out my lips. I love this vegan lipstick! It is going to be loved for a loong time! And I will have to get more shades ASAP!" in 42 reviews
  • "Nice, creamy formula that sits on the lips well. It's definitely a more red-tinted nude, but not too gaudy. It has okay wear time--it will come off if you eat and drink. " in 27 reviews
  • "Lightweight, long lasting, and very comfortable. I love the color too. It's not drying and doesn't transfer. Highly recommend" in 21 reviews
Angie M.
Murrieta, CA
Got this little goodie in my Ipsy bag and I love! Already a huge fan of Pacifica to begin with and love the addition of this lippie! Natural ingredients and beautiful color on me.
Stephanie B.
I just got this in my December Ipsy Glam Bag, and its the first Pacifica product I've tried and I am pretty impressed so far! I wish it had a little more staying power though ☺
Jennifer H.
Whitsett, NC
I recently received this product in my December ipsy bag and the packaging is super adorable ! It has a dry formula which I'm not too found off, but the color is quite flattering
Amber C.
Love love love this lipstick! It last such a long time on my lips without drying them out too bad. The shade is just perfect for everyday wear. Definitely a must keep in my bag.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
I love the color of this lipstick and I feel good using it knowing its 100% vegan. My only concern is that it doesn't glide on well so I have started using it over lip gloss.
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
Received from ipsy bag. Love this product! Matches my lips perfectly. Although you can still see deeper color when applied. Great for everyone looking for a nude color!
Lucia S.
La Mesa, CA
I got this product in my ipsy and I love it the formula is so good and so was the color it's a matt it's a little dark but it works well I love this and definitely would recommend to anyone who wants to try vegan products
Ginger A.
I love this lipstick. The color is perfect for everyday. I like to wear lipstick everyday, but too much if I'm just staying home is silly. This is the prefect color.
Justine M.
Portland, OR
If you're looking for a all natural vegan lip product look no more!
This lip stick is so amazing!
The color I have is a nude red and it goes with any makeup look!
Courtney A.
Compton, CA
I received this product in my Ispy bag. I love it cause it natural and goes really well with my bare minerals. I just wish this product had more of a pop of color.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
What is the formula of these? Are they good quality? Do they have a scent?
Jolyn W.
Getting this in my IPSY bag just a different shade....just wondering, does it last long? Does it feel sticky on your lips? And, is the smell too much to wear all day? Seen lots of contents that it stinks....so just wondering how bad it really is.
Nini L.
Does anyone have a problem with smell of this lipstick?
Maria R.
El Paso, TX
Is this good on dry lips ?
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?