BY PACIFICA

Amazingly creamy, highly-pigmented, and naturally moisturizing – this lipstick is packed with all the vitamins and antioxidants your lips crave. Made with coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free. Here’s proof-positive that natural lines can have all the amazing formulas, colors, and products that any “non-natural” brand does. Pacifica’s goodies are not only innovative, but totally sustainable, and they’re all are 100% vegan, gluten- and cruelty-free.

caprylic/capric trigylceride, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, oryza sativa cera, candelilla wax, copernicia cerifera wax, mica, helianthus annuus seed oil, hydrogenated jojoba oil, diisostearyl malate, flavor (tocopheryl acetate, rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil)

may contain: manganese violet (ci 77742), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

• Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?7 Answers
  • I love Pacifica shampoo and Conditioner. However I'm hesitant to ...2 Answers
  • How heavy is the lipstick? Do you find yourself applying it multi...2 Answers
Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick
  • "Received this in my recent ipsy bad and I was highly impressed. Great nude color that leaves a natural finish without being too dry. It will definitely be a must have in my make up bag. " in 62 reviews
  • "I absolutely loved this lipstick! It's matte, which I love, and at the same time moisturizing. It stayed put for a few hours and did not dry out my lips. I love this vegan lipstick! It is going to be loved for a loong time! And I will have to get more shades ASAP!" in 42 reviews
  • "Nice, creamy formula that sits on the lips well. It's definitely a more red-tinted nude, but not too gaudy. It has okay wear time--it will come off if you eat and drink. " in 27 reviews
  • "I absolutely loved this lipstick! It's matte, which I love, and at the same time moisturizing. It stayed put for a few hours and did not dry out my lips. I love this vegan lipstick! It is going to be loved for a loong time! And I will have to get more shades ASAP!" in 22 reviews
  • "Lightweight, long lasting, and very comfortable. I love the color too. It's not drying and doesn't transfer. Highly recommend" in 21 reviews
Sara B.
This lipstick is okay. I feel it doesn't glide on the lips very easily. It is however very pigmented. The packaging gets dirty easily and I received it in an ipsy bag. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Christina B.
N Royalton, OH
Initially I didn't really like this lipstick, however after using it more I realize it's a pretty nice lip color. It isn't super moisturizing however. Otherwise, it's a really nice colorand a nice neutral lipstick.
Marlene F.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this a while ago at target. The ingredients are outstanding. It's natural and doesn't harm your body. The pigmentation is nice but I wish it was more long lasting. Price is ok for a drugstore item.
Tina B.
Tampa, FL
Although the packaging isn't my favorite, I did enjoy the product itself. The lipstick is very creamy and goes on very smoothly. The color also sits right in the middle between pigmented and too dark. I think it's the perfect everyday shade.
Mia S.
Washougal, WA
I have the color nudie red and it looks wonderful on me. I like the consistency and the color a lot but it does have a weird smell.. Almost like a crayola crayon
Emily
I'm definitely not the type of person to wear lipstick everyday but this lipstick is great. It stays on all day, very smooth, and is not too bold. The smell is a little weird but it is so worth it!
Amanda c.
Wallington, NJ
I love Pacifica products. They don't have all the toxic chemicals. I feel good about putting this on! Its smooth and creamy and feels good (almost like a lotion). The color is beautiful too.
Aly J.
Frankfort , IL
These lipsticks are super creamy. I absolutely loved the application and texture of the product. They come in some very beautiful colors. Highly recommend this product
Olivia R.
I love these lipsticks. I also love that they are vegan and cruelty free. They make great gifts for my vegan sister. The formula is nice and they gave just the right amount of pigment!!
Bella S.
Oak View, CA
This is my all time favorite lipstick. I am just now getting into makeup, but I received this in my ipsy bag, love the color was looking for a perfect nude lip color. Nice formula. matte finish and stays on nicely.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
What is the formula of these? Are they good quality? Do they have a scent?
Jolyn W.
Getting this in my IPSY bag just a different shade....just wondering, does it last long? Does it feel sticky on your lips? And, is the smell too much to wear all day? Seen lots of contents that it stinks....so just wondering how bad it really is.
Nini L.
Does anyone have a problem with smell of this lipstick?
Maria R.
El Paso, TX
Is this good on dry lips ?
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?