BY PACIFICA

Amazingly creamy, highly-pigmented, and naturally moisturizing – this lipstick is packed with all the vitamins and antioxidants your lips crave. Made with coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free. Here’s proof-positive that natural lines can have all the amazing formulas, colors, and products that any “non-natural” brand does. Pacifica’s goodies are not only innovative, but totally sustainable, and they’re all are 100% vegan, gluten- and cruelty-free.

caprylic/capric trigylceride, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, oryza sativa cera, candelilla wax, copernicia cerifera wax, mica, helianthus annuus seed oil, hydrogenated jojoba oil, diisostearyl malate, flavor (tocopheryl acetate, rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil)

may contain: manganese violet (ci 77742), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

• Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to rea...7 Answers
  • I love Pacifica shampoo and Conditioner. However I'm hesi...2 Answers
  • How heavy is the lipstick? Do you find yourself applying ...2 Answers
Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick
  • "Received this in my recent ipsy bad and I was highly impressed. Great nude color that leaves a natural finish without being too dry. It will definitely be a must have in my make up bag. " in 62 reviews
  • "I absolutely loved this lipstick! It's matte, which I love, and at the same time moisturizing. It stayed put for a few hours and did not dry out my lips. I love this vegan lipstick! It is going to be loved for a loong time! And I will have to get more shades ASAP!" in 42 reviews
  • "Nice, creamy formula that sits on the lips well. It's definitely a more red-tinted nude, but not too gaudy. It has okay wear time--it will come off if you eat and drink. " in 27 reviews
  • "Lightweight, long lasting, and very comfortable. I love the color too. It's not drying and doesn't transfer. Highly recommend" in 21 reviews
Felicia C.
CLEVELAND, OH
I really love Pacifica lip products, all natural ingredients, no harsh chemicals. I buy mine at Target, in the natural beauty isle. My favorite shade is tender heart!!
Leanna R.
I have this in Nudie Red and it is my favorite lipstick for casual days. The color is long lasting and it's subtle enough for daily wear. I love that it has natural minerals. I will definitely be buying more of this in the future.
Nancy N.
Los Angeles, CA
Yes , my all time favorite lipstick for everyday use !!!! Also if you want that nude look but also want lipstick . Perfect color! Very cute . Product is vegan . Runs about 12 or 15 dollars don't remember but well worth
Nicole K.
While I am excited to be introduced to natural beauty products, I just was not a fan of this Tender Heart shade or the formula. It does not have a very good scent. I've worn it over a darker lip liner and I think this helped.
Michelle F.
Las Vegas, NV
Gotta love #Ispy, but hate this lipstick! Thick, chalky, horrible smell. I do However love their other products like the mascara. Don't buy, totally waste of money.
Sara B.
This lipstick is okay. I feel it doesn't glide on the lips very easily. It is however very pigmented. The packaging gets dirty easily and I received it in an ipsy bag. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
This lipstick has a horrible smell to it. I'm all for natural stuff but this just isn't my cup of tea. I was excited abt the color but it just disappointed me. It's more nude than red and the color didn't last long at all.
Christina B.
N Royalton, OH
Initially I didn't really like this lipstick, however after using it more I realize it's a pretty nice lip color. It isn't super moisturizing however. Otherwise, it's a really nice colorand a nice neutral lipstick.
Marlene F.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this a while ago at target. The ingredients are outstanding. It's natural and doesn't harm your body. The pigmentation is nice but I wish it was more long lasting. Price is ok for a drugstore item.
Tina B.
Tampa, FL
Although the packaging isn't my favorite, I did enjoy the product itself. The lipstick is very creamy and goes on very smoothly. The color also sits right in the middle between pigmented and too dark. I think it's the perfect everyday shade.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
What is the formula of these? Are they good quality? Do they have a scent?
Jolyn W.
Getting this in my IPSY bag just a different shade....just wondering, does it last long? Does it feel sticky on your lips? And, is the smell too much to wear all day? Seen lots of contents that it stinks....so just wondering how bad it really is.
Nini L.
Does anyone have a problem with smell of this lipstick?
Maria R.
El Paso, TX
Is this good on dry lips ?
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?