BY PACIFICA

Amazingly creamy, highly-pigmented, and naturally moisturizing – this lipstick is packed with all the vitamins and antioxidants your lips crave. Made with coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free. Here’s proof-positive that natural lines can have all the amazing formulas, colors, and products that any “non-natural” brand does. Pacifica’s goodies are not only innovative, but totally sustainable, and they’re all are 100% vegan, gluten- and cruelty-free.

caprylic/capric trigylceride, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, oryza sativa cera, candelilla wax, copernicia cerifera wax, mica, helianthus annuus seed oil, hydrogenated jojoba oil, diisostearyl malate, flavor (tocopheryl acetate, rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil)

may contain: manganese violet (ci 77742), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

• Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?7 Answers
  • I love Pacifica shampoo and Conditioner. However I'm hesitant to ...2 Answers
  • How heavy is the lipstick? Do you find yourself applying it multi...2 Answers
Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick
  • "Received this in my recent ipsy bad and I was highly impressed. Great nude color that leaves a natural finish without being too dry. It will definitely be a must have in my make up bag. " in 62 reviews
  • "I absolutely loved this lipstick! It's matte, which I love, and at the same time moisturizing. It stayed put for a few hours and did not dry out my lips. I love this vegan lipstick! It is going to be loved for a loong time! And I will have to get more shades ASAP!" in 42 reviews
  • "Nice, creamy formula that sits on the lips well. It's definitely a more red-tinted nude, but not too gaudy. It has okay wear time--it will come off if you eat and drink. " in 27 reviews
  • "Lightweight, long lasting, and very comfortable. I love the color too. It's not drying and doesn't transfer. Highly recommend" in 21 reviews
Ashley M.
Indianapolis, IN
I really love this shade! These lipsticks are very very VERY soft, so I would be cautious using these. They do break easily. I think the color is very pretty if you build it up a little.
Shagufta H.
Aryanna H.
Canton, OH
Is amazing. It is very pigmented easy to use and lasts a long time. It is it it is easy for anyone to use. the color is beautiful. I assume it would look great on many different skin tones. Very inexpensive toI!
Naiomy C.
Springfield, MA
I received this lipstick in the "sweet love" shade on my ipsy back. I had been hoping for a very light/nude color & w a hint of color & I am pleasantly happy with it. It is very smooth, stays on for a long time.
D C.
Love the brand Pacifica. The color is very pretty for a fun night out or even wearing it in a professional work environment. I like that it's natural, cruelty free, and vegan. #contest
Megan M.
I absolutely love this lipstick! Not only is the color amazing but it lasts a fair amount of time too. I get about 5-6 hours with it. I'm new to the lipstick world and I'm glad Pacifica was my first choice. I completely love that it's 100% vegan also!
Rachael  M.
Received this in one of my ipsy bags. The color is nice but it goes on rough. Very dry. Almost fells like its pulling at your lips. If this product was more creamier I would love it
Isela C.
The formula for this product was super drying on my lips. I felt like my lips were stiff the entire day. This is definitely a lip product I recommend pairing with a lip balm. The color is so beautiful but I couldn't get passed the crayon smell it had.
Heather F.
Ballwin, MO
I love this product! It's the absolute color of my lips and no unpleasant drying effect on my mouth after application. I got this in an Ipsy bag, but I'd probably purchase it.
Autumn  M.
Los Angeles , CA
I got this in my Ipsy bag this month, and I really like how this feels on the lips, but I think it's so close to my natural lip color for me to really enjoy it more. I'd definitely love it if it was just a little brighter or more pigmented
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
What is the formula of these? Are they good quality? Do they have a scent?
Jolyn W.
Getting this in my IPSY bag just a different shade....just wondering, does it last long? Does it feel sticky on your lips? And, is the smell too much to wear all day? Seen lots of contents that it stinks....so just wondering how bad it really is.
Nini L.
Does anyone have a problem with smell of this lipstick?
Maria R.
El Paso, TX
Is this good on dry lips ?
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?