BY PACIFICA

Amazingly creamy, highly-pigmented, and naturally moisturizing – this lipstick is packed with all the vitamins and antioxidants your lips crave. Made with coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free. Here’s proof-positive that natural lines can have all the amazing formulas, colors, and products that any “non-natural” brand does. Pacifica’s goodies are not only innovative, but totally sustainable, and they’re all are 100% vegan, gluten- and cruelty-free.

caprylic/capric trigylceride, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, oryza sativa cera, candelilla wax, copernicia cerifera wax, mica, helianthus annuus seed oil, hydrogenated jojoba oil, diisostearyl malate, flavor (tocopheryl acetate, rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil)

may contain: manganese violet (ci 77742), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

• Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to rea...7 Answers
  • I love Pacifica shampoo and Conditioner. However I'm hesi...2 Answers
  • How heavy is the lipstick? Do you find yourself applying ...2 Answers
Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick
  • "Received this in my recent ipsy bad and I was highly impressed. Great nude color that leaves a natural finish without being too dry. It will definitely be a must have in my make up bag. " in 62 reviews
  • "I absolutely loved this lipstick! It's matte, which I love, and at the same time moisturizing. It stayed put for a few hours and did not dry out my lips. I love this vegan lipstick! It is going to be loved for a loong time! And I will have to get more shades ASAP!" in 42 reviews
  • "Nice, creamy formula that sits on the lips well. It's definitely a more red-tinted nude, but not too gaudy. It has okay wear time--it will come off if you eat and drink. " in 27 reviews
  • "Lightweight, long lasting, and very comfortable. I love the color too. It's not drying and doesn't transfer. Highly recommend" in 21 reviews
Meriam M.
Jacksonville , NC
Received this in my December Ipsy bag. Seeing as this is my birthday month and this color is flawless on me, I think I've found my new lip color for 2016!! Love the matte finish and love the overall color.
Katie B.
La Jolla, CA
I like the shape of the lipstick, it makes it nice to apply. The formula is good when you first apply it. My only issue is when i reapply it later, it gets clumpy. My lips also tend to dry out so it does not look as good then. The color is nice tho and i like the idea behind the product
Lindsay A.
Toccoa, GA
I really love the color of this lipstick. Its a very flattering nude shade. Its a little dry but using a little lip balm first will fix that. My only complaint is that mine easily broke out of the tube.
Araceli Z.
I actually got this in one of my ipsy bags and I've been in love ever scince! This had been a repeat buy for me! I love the color and I live that it's matte! A bit pricey for drugstore makeup but worth it!
Victoria G.
This product has great color payoff and goes on the lips well. Feels nice when wearing. Only downfall for me is the smell. It smells kind of like plastic; which is ironic considering it's all natural. Other than that it's a great product.
Kaija L.
Kansas City, MO
This product has great pigmentation! I love how it goes on and the staying power. It's organic and cruelty free which is a plus to me. Good price for what you get, but it does smell like crayons. Don't buy if you're sensitive to scents. Other than that it's my favorite lipstick!
Katie B.
Wrightsville, PA
Omg!! This is my favorite lippie I have came across so far! This lippie goes on smooth and is a matte color! The color let's all day long! I usually don't wear colors this bold but I am in love! Plus my husband loves it!!
Aubrey Q.
Received this in my Ipsy bag. I wasn't thrilled with the color. It washes me out. And I have really dry lips and this wasn't moisturizing enough for me. It seemed to settle in the cracks of my lips.
Melody L.
Moreno Valley, CA
This has been my go to lipstick for the past couple months. It's smooth, super pigmented and feels great. It looks so beautiful and I will definitely repurchase when I run out. I love this brand!
Sarah O.
Hialeah, FL
Great quality lipstick the pigment of the color is great. It lasts a long time and the color is beautiful. This company makes there lipsticks from all organic products and they are cruelty free.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
What is the formula of these? Are they good quality? Do they have a scent?
Jolyn W.
Getting this in my IPSY bag just a different shade....just wondering, does it last long? Does it feel sticky on your lips? And, is the smell too much to wear all day? Seen lots of contents that it stinks....so just wondering how bad it really is.
Nini L.
Does anyone have a problem with smell of this lipstick?
Maria R.
El Paso, TX
Is this good on dry lips ?
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?