BY PACIFICA

Amazingly creamy, highly-pigmented, and naturally moisturizing – this lipstick is packed with all the vitamins and antioxidants your lips crave. Made with coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free. Here’s proof-positive that natural lines can have all the amazing formulas, colors, and products that any “non-natural” brand does. Pacifica’s goodies are not only innovative, but totally sustainable, and they’re all are 100% vegan, gluten- and cruelty-free.

caprylic/capric trigylceride, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, oryza sativa cera, candelilla wax, copernicia cerifera wax, mica, helianthus annuus seed oil, hydrogenated jojoba oil, diisostearyl malate, flavor (tocopheryl acetate, rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil)

may contain: manganese violet (ci 77742), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

• Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to rea...7 Answers
  • I love Pacifica shampoo and Conditioner. However I'm hesi...2 Answers
  • How heavy is the lipstick? Do you find yourself applying ...2 Answers
Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick
  • "Received this in my recent ipsy bad and I was highly impressed. Great nude color that leaves a natural finish without being too dry. It will definitely be a must have in my make up bag. " in 62 reviews
  • "I absolutely loved this lipstick! It's matte, which I love, and at the same time moisturizing. It stayed put for a few hours and did not dry out my lips. I love this vegan lipstick! It is going to be loved for a loong time! And I will have to get more shades ASAP!" in 42 reviews
  • "Nice, creamy formula that sits on the lips well. It's definitely a more red-tinted nude, but not too gaudy. It has okay wear time--it will come off if you eat and drink. " in 27 reviews
  • "Lightweight, long lasting, and very comfortable. I love the color too. It's not drying and doesn't transfer. Highly recommend" in 21 reviews
Jamie P.
Marlin, Tx
Really like the color, it feels pretty smooth on, does have a kinda weird smell (in comparison to other lipsticks) but over all not bad. It does come off a little easy though. My glass and such has traces of the lipstick remaining but seriously if I cared about a lipstick being Vegan or not...I'd buy it.
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
Yes to this lipstick! I tried it first through my ipsy bag. I like the formula and how long it lasts. It is a little drying to my lips but is easily fixed with chapstick underneath. This is fairly inexpensive at target.
Annie S.
Newark, CA
It's pretty nice lipstick and I seriously love the color but it's not long lasting at all :(. I look for things that last all day because when you're busy you don't always have time to touch up. I do like the brand though, it's a pretty natural brand which I love but they need to improve the formula!
Lily R.
I opened up this lipstick and was like wow it's so pretty! I searched it and it was a little dry but I was like ok, that's alright. THE SMELL. Ugh. I got a whiff and literally haven't been able to wear it since.
Yolanda H.
Detroit, MI
I received this product in my ipsy bag. It smells horrible. Like it's old. I have the shade sweet one. The color is beautiful . Great for work. It's a matte. It's a nice product . If you can get pass the smell.
Claire H.
Knoxville , TN
I received one in my Ipsy a while back and I was not a huge fan of it. I hate the smell and I feel like the lipstick itself is waxy and kind of drags but the lipstick is very pigmented I'll give the product that.
Kristin C.
Marietta, GA
Love that this lipstick feels amazing and gives to a good cause. It's moisturizing and creamy but still gives you good pigment. The texture also sets so it's not slipping around on your lips and can last a decent amount of time. Nice variety of colors to choose from to suit any skin tone.
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
I received this product in my ipsy bag and I LOVE IT. The color is perfect. I don't see why it wouldn't go with every single skin tone. I would definitely wear a lip balm if you have sensitive skin on your lips and they chap easy because it's a dryer lip product but I prefer my lipsticks that way
Ashley H.
Bryn Mawr, PA
I received this in my December Ipsy bag and really wanted to love it. The color is lovely, it is cruelty-free and vegan, and available at Target for a decent price. Unfortunately, it is rather dry, not long-lasting, and has a weird taste. I added a little lip gloss over top which did help.
Christina B.
I really love this lipstick! It a nude-ish color that enhances your natural lip color, so it's great for a casual or professional look. It also is very moisturizing and doesn't dry out my lips at all, which is a big benefit to me. Very cute packaging as well.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
What is the formula of these? Are they good quality? Do they have a scent?
Jolyn W.
Getting this in my IPSY bag just a different shade....just wondering, does it last long? Does it feel sticky on your lips? And, is the smell too much to wear all day? Seen lots of contents that it stinks....so just wondering how bad it really is.
Nini L.
Does anyone have a problem with smell of this lipstick?
Maria R.
El Paso, TX
Is this good on dry lips ?
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?