BY PACIFICA

Amazingly creamy, highly-pigmented, and naturally moisturizing – this lipstick is packed with all the vitamins and antioxidants your lips crave. Made with coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free. Here’s proof-positive that natural lines can have all the amazing formulas, colors, and products that any “non-natural” brand does. Pacifica’s goodies are not only innovative, but totally sustainable, and they’re all are 100% vegan, gluten- and cruelty-free.

caprylic/capric trigylceride, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, oryza sativa cera, candelilla wax, copernicia cerifera wax, mica, helianthus annuus seed oil, hydrogenated jojoba oil, diisostearyl malate, flavor (tocopheryl acetate, rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil)

may contain: manganese violet (ci 77742), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

• Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?7 Answers
  • I love Pacifica shampoo and Conditioner. However I'm hesitant to ...2 Answers
  • How heavy is the lipstick? Do you find yourself applying it multi...2 Answers
Kristin C.
Marietta, GA
Love that this lipstick feels amazing and gives to a good cause. It's moisturizing and creamy but still gives you good pigment. The texture also sets so it's not slipping around on your lips and can last a decent amount of time. Nice variety of colors to choose from to suit any skin tone.
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
I received this product in my ipsy bag and I LOVE IT. The color is perfect. I don't see why it wouldn't go with every single skin tone. I would definitely wear a lip balm if you have sensitive skin on your lips and they chap easy because it's a dryer lip product but I prefer my lipsticks that way
Ashley H.
Bryn Mawr, PA
I received this in my December Ipsy bag and really wanted to love it. The color is lovely, it is cruelty-free and vegan, and available at Target for a decent price. Unfortunately, it is rather dry, not long-lasting, and has a weird taste. I added a little lip gloss over top which did help.
Trisha T.
Middle River, MD
Ok, so first impression was terrible. The stuff literally smelled and felt like a crayon. BUT after a couple of uses, whatever waxy coating that was on it had worn off and now I have 3 of these and I'm obsessed. It actually goes on really smoothly after a couple of uses and the colors are beautiful and stay on pretty well!
Christina B.
I really love this lipstick! It a nude-ish color that enhances your natural lip color, so it's great for a casual or professional look. It also is very moisturizing and doesn't dry out my lips at all, which is a big benefit to me. Very cute packaging as well.
Meriam M.
Jacksonville, NC
Received this in my December Ipsy bag. Seeing as this is my birthday month and this color is flawless on me, I think I've found my new lip color for 2016!! Love the matte finish and love the overall color.
Victoria G.
This product has great color payoff and goes on the lips well. Feels nice when wearing. Only downfall for me is the smell. It smells kind of like plastic; which is ironic considering it's all natural. Other than that it's a great product.
Katie B.
La Jolla, CA
I like the shape of the lipstick, it makes it nice to apply. The formula is good when you first apply it. My only issue is when i reapply it later, it gets clumpy. My lips also tend to dry out so it does not look as good then. The color is nice tho and i like the idea behind the product
Lindsay A.
Toccoa, GA
I really love the color of this lipstick. Its a very flattering nude shade. Its a little dry but using a little lip balm first will fix that. My only complaint is that mine easily broke out of the tube.
Araceli Z.
I actually got this in one of my ipsy bags and I've been in love ever scince! This had been a repeat buy for me! I love the color and I live that it's matte! A bit pricey for drugstore makeup but worth it!
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
What is the formula of these? Are they good quality? Do they have a scent?
Jolyn W.
Getting this in my IPSY bag just a different shade....just wondering, does it last long? Does it feel sticky on your lips? And, is the smell too much to wear all day? Seen lots of contents that it stinks....so just wondering how bad it really is.
Nini L.
Does anyone have a problem with smell of this lipstick?
Maria R.
El Paso, TX
Is this good on dry lips ?
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?