BY PACIFICA

Amazingly creamy, highly-pigmented, and naturally moisturizing – this lipstick is packed with all the vitamins and antioxidants your lips crave. Made with coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free. Here’s proof-positive that natural lines can have all the amazing formulas, colors, and products that any “non-natural” brand does. Pacifica’s goodies are not only innovative, but totally sustainable, and they’re all are 100% vegan, gluten- and cruelty-free.

caprylic/capric trigylceride, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, oryza sativa cera, candelilla wax, copernicia cerifera wax, mica, helianthus annuus seed oil, hydrogenated jojoba oil, diisostearyl malate, flavor (tocopheryl acetate, rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil)

may contain: manganese violet (ci 77742), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

• Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to rea...7 Answers
  • I love Pacifica shampoo and Conditioner. However I'm hesi...2 Answers
  • How heavy is the lipstick? Do you find yourself applying ...2 Answers
Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick
  • "Received this in my recent ipsy bad and I was highly impressed. Great nude color that leaves a natural finish without being too dry. It will definitely be a must have in my make up bag. " in 62 reviews
  • "I absolutely loved this lipstick! It's matte, which I love, and at the same time moisturizing. It stayed put for a few hours and did not dry out my lips. I love this vegan lipstick! It is going to be loved for a loong time! And I will have to get more shades ASAP!" in 42 reviews
  • "Nice, creamy formula that sits on the lips well. It's definitely a more red-tinted nude, but not too gaudy. It has okay wear time--it will come off if you eat and drink. " in 27 reviews
  • "Lightweight, long lasting, and very comfortable. I love the color too. It's not drying and doesn't transfer. Highly recommend" in 21 reviews
Kayla P.
Temple, TX
I came across this product via Ipsy and I must say I am in love with it! I was so satisfied with the product I just had to purchase more. It's long lasting and is absolutely gorgeous when applied. It hugs to your lips and makes them feel smooth and non sticky. Bold color even in nude shades.
Nicky R.
Richmond, VA
I like the color of this product a lot, it's almost exactly my lip color but gives a more polished look. The downside is that it's super dry. I have to use it in combination with a chapstick or gloss or my lips look dry as hell.
Kathy A.
If you want a vegan product, I recommend this one! It's easy to apply, has a beautiful color pay off, and doesn't feel overly drying. It doesn't last very long with eating. You will have to reapply, but if you're looking for a good vegan lipstick, this a beautiful one.
Lauryn B.
Olympia, WA
I love this lip stick. The color I own (nudie red) is the perfect every day color for me. The only downside is that it does have a bit of a waxy smell as well as coconut, so it's not all bad. It lasts really well on the lip as well. It's definitely a permanent item in my make up bag.
Katie L.
Columbia, MO
Absolutely loved the color. Hated the lipstick. It needs more oil or something to actually moisten lips. It was dry when I applied it and smelled horrendous.

I like the fact it is vegan, but needs to be more hydrating!
Morgan  S.
I got this from an ipsy bag and I really like it! The smell is kinda strange though. It's just a really nice and comfortable matte lipstick that's decently pigmented. I find I don't need to Line my lips either with this
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
This product feels so beautiful on the lips, faintly smells of vanilla and coconut (all natural fragrance), is beyond hydrating and doesnt feather through out the day! The colour rabge is beautiful in this line and has so many oerfectly subtle colours to pick from! It has no mineral oil, talc, parabens and is cruelty free!
Sarah C.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I have this in The shade Sweet One. It is an all natural lip stick. So you are not putting any harsh chemicals on your lips. It's more of a dryer lipstick so if you do wear it, I would suggest a lip balm on our under it.
haily b.
Clearfield, UT
I received this in an ipsy bag , I was really excited because I had heard great things about the company . It went on so dry and cakey and the twisting bottom twisted in my makeup bag, making it all smash into the lid . Not pleased with the product at all.
Ana O.
Boise, Id
While decently pigmented it is not long lasting & the color is very orange for my liking. It applies smoothly , but I definitely won't be repurchasing unless they come our with a longer lasting formula or more colors.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
What is the formula of these? Are they good quality? Do they have a scent?
Jolyn W.
Getting this in my IPSY bag just a different shade....just wondering, does it last long? Does it feel sticky on your lips? And, is the smell too much to wear all day? Seen lots of contents that it stinks....so just wondering how bad it really is.
Nini L.
Does anyone have a problem with smell of this lipstick?
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?
Maria R.
El Paso, TX
Is this good on dry lips ?