BY PACIFICA

Amazingly creamy, highly-pigmented, and naturally moisturizing – this lipstick is packed with all the vitamins and antioxidants your lips crave. Made with coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free. Here’s proof-positive that natural lines can have all the amazing formulas, colors, and products that any “non-natural” brand does. Pacifica’s goodies are not only innovative, but totally sustainable, and they’re all are 100% vegan, gluten- and cruelty-free.

caprylic/capric trigylceride, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, oryza sativa cera, candelilla wax, copernicia cerifera wax, mica, helianthus annuus seed oil, hydrogenated jojoba oil, diisostearyl malate, flavor (tocopheryl acetate, rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil)

may contain: manganese violet (ci 77742), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

• Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?7 Answers
  • I love Pacifica shampoo and Conditioner. However I'm hesitant to ...2 Answers
  • How heavy is the lipstick? Do you find yourself applying it multi...2 Answers
Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick
  • "Received this in my recent ipsy bad and I was highly impressed. Great nude color that leaves a natural finish without being too dry. It will definitely be a must have in my make up bag. " in 62 reviews
  • "I absolutely loved this lipstick! It's matte, which I love, and at the same time moisturizing. It stayed put for a few hours and did not dry out my lips. I love this vegan lipstick! It is going to be loved for a loong time! And I will have to get more shades ASAP!" in 42 reviews
  • "Nice, creamy formula that sits on the lips well. It's definitely a more red-tinted nude, but not too gaudy. It has okay wear time--it will come off if you eat and drink. " in 27 reviews
  • "I absolutely loved this lipstick! It's matte, which I love, and at the same time moisturizing. It stayed put for a few hours and did not dry out my lips. I love this vegan lipstick! It is going to be loved for a loong time! And I will have to get more shades ASAP!" in 22 reviews
  • "Lightweight, long lasting, and very comfortable. I love the color too. It's not drying and doesn't transfer. Highly recommend" in 21 reviews
Sarah C.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I have this in The shade Sweet One. It is an all natural lip stick. So you are not putting any harsh chemicals on your lips. It's more of a dryer lipstick so if you do wear it, I would suggest a lip balm on our under it.
haily b.
Clearfield, UT
I received this in an ipsy bag , I was really excited because I had heard great things about the company . It went on so dry and cakey and the twisting bottom twisted in my makeup bag, making it all smash into the lid . Not pleased with the product at all.
Ana O.
Boise, Id
While decently pigmented it is not long lasting & the color is very orange for my liking. It applies smoothly , but I definitely won't be repurchasing unless they come our with a longer lasting formula or more colors.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
This lipstick was absolutely terrible for me. It went on quite hard and was just absolutely dry. There was no moisture at all in this lipstick product. The color is okay but overall it just felt too wrong on my lips.
Jamie P.
Marlin, Tx
Really like the color, it feels pretty smooth on, does have a kinda weird smell (in comparison to other lipsticks) but over all not bad. It does come off a little easy though. My glass and such has traces of the lipstick remaining but seriously if I cared about a lipstick being Vegan or not...I'd buy it.
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
Yes to this lipstick! I tried it first through my ipsy bag. I like the formula and how long it lasts. It is a little drying to my lips but is easily fixed with chapstick underneath. This is fairly inexpensive at target.
Annie S.
Henderson, NV
It's pretty nice lipstick and I seriously love the color but it's not long lasting at all :(. I look for things that last all day because when you're busy you don't always have time to touch up. I do like the brand though, it's a pretty natural brand which I love but they need to improve the formula!
Lily R.
I opened up this lipstick and was like wow it's so pretty! I searched it and it was a little dry but I was like ok, that's alright. THE SMELL. Ugh. I got a whiff and literally haven't been able to wear it since.
Claire H.
Knoxville , TN
I received one in my Ipsy a while back and I was not a huge fan of it. I hate the smell and I feel like the lipstick itself is waxy and kind of drags but the lipstick is very pigmented I'll give the product that.
Kristin C.
Marietta, GA
Love that this lipstick feels amazing and gives to a good cause. It's moisturizing and creamy but still gives you good pigment. The texture also sets so it's not slipping around on your lips and can last a decent amount of time. Nice variety of colors to choose from to suit any skin tone.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
What is the formula of these? Are they good quality? Do they have a scent?
Jolyn W.
Getting this in my IPSY bag just a different shade....just wondering, does it last long? Does it feel sticky on your lips? And, is the smell too much to wear all day? Seen lots of contents that it stinks....so just wondering how bad it really is.
Nini L.
Does anyone have a problem with smell of this lipstick?
Maria R.
El Paso, TX
Is this good on dry lips ?
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?