BY PACIFICA

Amazingly creamy, highly-pigmented, and naturally moisturizing – this lipstick is packed with all the vitamins and antioxidants your lips crave. Made with coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free. Here’s proof-positive that natural lines can have all the amazing formulas, colors, and products that any “non-natural” brand does. Pacifica’s goodies are not only innovative, but totally sustainable, and they’re all are 100% vegan, gluten- and cruelty-free.

caprylic/capric trigylceride, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, oryza sativa cera, candelilla wax, copernicia cerifera wax, mica, helianthus annuus seed oil, hydrogenated jojoba oil, diisostearyl malate, flavor (tocopheryl acetate, rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil)

may contain: manganese violet (ci 77742), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

• Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to rea...7 Answers
  • I love Pacifica shampoo and Conditioner. However I'm hesi...2 Answers
  • How heavy is the lipstick? Do you find yourself applying ...2 Answers
Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick
  • "Received this in my recent ipsy bad and I was highly impressed. Great nude color that leaves a natural finish without being too dry. It will definitely be a must have in my make up bag. " in 62 reviews
  • "I absolutely loved this lipstick! It's matte, which I love, and at the same time moisturizing. It stayed put for a few hours and did not dry out my lips. I love this vegan lipstick! It is going to be loved for a loong time! And I will have to get more shades ASAP!" in 42 reviews
  • "Nice, creamy formula that sits on the lips well. It's definitely a more red-tinted nude, but not too gaudy. It has okay wear time--it will come off if you eat and drink. " in 27 reviews
  • "Lightweight, long lasting, and very comfortable. I love the color too. It's not drying and doesn't transfer. Highly recommend" in 21 reviews
Lana Y.
Renton, WA
I don't really like lipstick, I never really wear it. The color of it is pretty close to my natural lip color, which is nice, and I didn't get any comments on it, so I'm guessing no one noticed much. I love the idea behind the company and being so natural and how they donate money. It's probably the only lipstick I didn't mind wearing.
Cindy S.
This is my absolute favorite lipstick brand! This color in particular is gorgeous and I've recently fallen in love with matte! It is well worth it's price and you can pick it up at Target! I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone! ❤️❤️
Rachel C.
I love the concept and packaging of this lipstick. The chilies are nice natural shades and apply very well. They aren't drying however they don't moisturize so I would moisturize before hand if you don't want cracking throughout the day.
Rachel R.
This is a very matte lipstick. I love the fact it is vegan and cruelty free, the packaging and design is nice. I love slimmer lipsticks that are easy to toss in my bag. Honestly though, there's nothing special about the formula, it's pretty average in my opinion. I will definitely get use out of it, but not necessarily rebuy it.
Erin F.
I love this lipstick! They are available exclusively at Target and they donate a lipstick to a woman in need for every lipstick sold! They smell just like coconut oil and they come in gorgeous shades. I would buy this lipstick again and recommend it to any beauty lover. Best of all, they're natural, vegan, and cruelty free!
Tina M.
Looking for a natural rose tone lipgloss? I love the shade opal, blends perfectly to your natural lip tone and gives a subtle iridescent shine. I love how it's not too sticky. Could be longer lasting and the wand can give a better application, especially needed for those who have plump lips.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is a creamy lipstick that is more comfortable and moisturizing than a typical lipstick. The wear time isn't the best though, it easily wears off. It feels and wears more like a balm than a lipstick, which some people might love.
Alexa M.
Carteret , Nj
This is one of the prettiest nudes I have!! At first application may seem hard but it may just because it is new. I love how easy the application is!! I have seen this brand in target before but I had received this in my ipsy bag.
Krista F.
Radcliff , KY
I normally don't wear lipstick, but thought I'd give it a try because it came in my ipsy glam bag. I really like the color, it looks really good . Only downfall this lipstick doesn't have very long wear time.
Nicky R.
Richmond, VA
I like the color of this product a lot, it's almost exactly my lip color but gives a more polished look. The downside is that it's super dry. I have to use it in combination with a chapstick or gloss or my lips look dry as hell.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
What is the formula of these? Are they good quality? Do they have a scent?
Jolyn W.
Getting this in my IPSY bag just a different shade....just wondering, does it last long? Does it feel sticky on your lips? And, is the smell too much to wear all day? Seen lots of contents that it stinks....so just wondering how bad it really is.
Nini L.
Does anyone have a problem with smell of this lipstick?
Maria R.
El Paso, TX
Is this good on dry lips ?
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?