BY PACIFICA

Amazingly creamy, highly-pigmented, and naturally moisturizing – this lipstick is packed with all the vitamins and antioxidants your lips crave. Made with coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free. Here’s proof-positive that natural lines can have all the amazing formulas, colors, and products that any “non-natural” brand does. Pacifica’s goodies are not only innovative, but totally sustainable, and they’re all are 100% vegan, gluten- and cruelty-free.

caprylic/capric trigylceride, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, oryza sativa cera, candelilla wax, copernicia cerifera wax, mica, helianthus annuus seed oil, hydrogenated jojoba oil, diisostearyl malate, flavor (tocopheryl acetate, rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil)

may contain: manganese violet (ci 77742), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

• Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to rea...7 Answers
  • I love Pacifica shampoo and Conditioner. However I'm hesi...2 Answers
  • How heavy is the lipstick? Do you find yourself applying ...2 Answers
Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick
  • "Received this in my recent ipsy bad and I was highly impressed. Great nude color that leaves a natural finish without being too dry. It will definitely be a must have in my make up bag. " in 62 reviews
  • "I absolutely loved this lipstick! It's matte, which I love, and at the same time moisturizing. It stayed put for a few hours and did not dry out my lips. I love this vegan lipstick! It is going to be loved for a loong time! And I will have to get more shades ASAP!" in 42 reviews
  • "Nice, creamy formula that sits on the lips well. It's definitely a more red-tinted nude, but not too gaudy. It has okay wear time--it will come off if you eat and drink. " in 27 reviews
  • "Lightweight, long lasting, and very comfortable. I love the color too. It's not drying and doesn't transfer. Highly recommend" in 21 reviews
thao n.
This lipstick doesn't glide on lips smoothly at all- the formula is too dry for it to do so. It's not moisturizing at all. The color is also too sheer to be seen on darker lips. It is more of dusty rose shade than a red. It also smells terrible.
Gladys K.
BAYSIDE
I absolutely love the color if this lipstick, it's so natural and perfect for my skin tone, but it doesn't quite glide on the lips as easily as other lipsticks do, most likely because of the fact that this lipstick is made up of natural minerals.
Anguie M.
Provo, UT
I love this brand of lipstick. It goes on really well and the color is nice. I got it a couple months ago and I don't normally wear stuff like this but it's really nice and easy to have in your car or make up bag with out taking a lot of space.
Hilda B.
I like the fact that it's cruelty free. for some reason it smells like playdo or plastic that's the only reason I didn't like it. it's not too hydrating or too matte . I received this in my ipsy glam bag and on my first application it broke
Marvelis T.
It's a good lipstick. The color is pretty pigmented and glides on fairly easily. I was just not a fan of the smell it had. It was a bit strong for me and not my favorite. It's not the best lipstick but not the worst either. It's a decent one.
Lizzy K.
Bishopville Md
I really didn't like this product. The color did not look good on me at all and was really similar to the Tenderness one. It's actually hard to tell them apart. It's really stiff feeling when you put it on and is only creamy when lip balm is applied under. It does smell very chemically too. It bleeds really bad but not if I use a liner
Danielle H.
Conroe, TX
I love this brand so I was really excited to receive this to try (in an ipsy bag). Love the color. I do think the formula is a bit drying so I wouldn't wear this if my lips were dry but most days this works really well. It doesn't get patchy which I also like.
Lana W.
Salem, OR
I don't really like lipstick, I never really wear it. The color of it is pretty close to my natural lip color, which is nice, and I didn't get any comments on it, so I'm guessing no one noticed much. I love the idea behind the company and being so natural and how they donate money. It's probably the only lipstick I didn't mind wearing.
Cindy S.
This is my absolute favorite lipstick brand! This color in particular is gorgeous and I've recently fallen in love with matte! It is well worth it's price and you can pick it up at Target! I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone! ❤️❤️
Rachel C.
I love the concept and packaging of this lipstick. The chilies are nice natural shades and apply very well. They aren't drying however they don't moisturize so I would moisturize before hand if you don't want cracking throughout the day.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
What is the formula of these? Are they good quality? Do they have a scent?
Jolyn W.
Getting this in my IPSY bag just a different shade....just wondering, does it last long? Does it feel sticky on your lips? And, is the smell too much to wear all day? Seen lots of contents that it stinks....so just wondering how bad it really is.
Nini L.
Does anyone have a problem with smell of this lipstick?
Maria R.
El Paso, TX
Is this good on dry lips ?
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?