BY PACIFICA

Amazingly creamy, highly-pigmented, and naturally moisturizing – this lipstick is packed with all the vitamins and antioxidants your lips crave. Made with coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free. Here’s proof-positive that natural lines can have all the amazing formulas, colors, and products that any “non-natural” brand does. Pacifica’s goodies are not only innovative, but totally sustainable, and they’re all are 100% vegan, gluten- and cruelty-free.

caprylic/capric trigylceride, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, oryza sativa cera, candelilla wax, copernicia cerifera wax, mica, helianthus annuus seed oil, hydrogenated jojoba oil, diisostearyl malate, flavor (tocopheryl acetate, rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil)

may contain: manganese violet (ci 77742), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

• Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?7 Answers
  • I love Pacifica shampoo and Conditioner. However I'm hesitant to ...2 Answers
  • How heavy is the lipstick? Do you find yourself applying it multi...2 Answers
Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick
  • "Received this in my recent ipsy bad and I was highly impressed. Great nude color that leaves a natural finish without being too dry. It will definitely be a must have in my make up bag. " in 62 reviews
  • "I absolutely loved this lipstick! It's matte, which I love, and at the same time moisturizing. It stayed put for a few hours and did not dry out my lips. I love this vegan lipstick! It is going to be loved for a loong time! And I will have to get more shades ASAP!" in 42 reviews
  • "Nice, creamy formula that sits on the lips well. It's definitely a more red-tinted nude, but not too gaudy. It has okay wear time--it will come off if you eat and drink. " in 27 reviews
  • "Lightweight, long lasting, and very comfortable. I love the color too. It's not drying and doesn't transfer. Highly recommend" in 21 reviews
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
I received this yesterday in my subscription box and I fell in love with it. I love the color and it works extremely well on my pale skin. It goes on smoothly as well. The only problem I have with it is that it doesn't last too long. It's also vegan so it's good for you and the world :)
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
Like many others, I too received this product in my December Ipsy bag. I absolutely adore the color, it's perfect for me! The formula is great, it stays put and offers excellent coverage. I recommend applying a tint bit of lip balm before applying this lipstick, just to help keep your lips well moisturized. I will definitely be purchasing Nudie Red in the near future. :-)
Bailey G.
Albuquerque, NM
I know the product is vegan, so it isn't going to have a wonderful scent, but the one I got smells like old crayons and is difficult to apply. It's very dry, more so than a matte lipstick should be. It feels very thick and heavy on also. Would not repurchase.
Mercy K.
Bryan, OH
It goes on very smoothly and the pigment is there. I got mine in an ipsy bag and I loved it! Only bad side was it broke at the base so I couldn't use it after the third time. I don't apply with a heavy hand so I'm not sure why it broke.. I will be repurchasing though because it was an amazing lipstick.
Emily D.
Hiawatha, KS
First of all, I love that this lipstick is natural. Less chemicals = win in my book. The color is nice as well. I received "Nudie Red", which is really a warm pinkish nude. What I don't like about this product is that it is very dry. So dry, in fact, that it is almost annoying to wear. If they could fix the formula somehow to account for this it would be five stars.
Jade G.
Jackson , NJ
These are some of my favorite lip colors. Go on smooth and leave a beautiful color. Brand is cruelty free and vegan which is a bonus. No harsh chemicals on your lips. Nudie red is a beautiful every day color that compliments my skin tone. I want every color!!
Jacqueline k.
Orlando, FL
The box is the first thing you see, and unfortunately this one lacks something to grab my attention. The gold tints are a nice touch, and the product itself is nice as well. I do appreciate that it's vegan and cruelty free, but as others have mentioned it smells less than pleasant and it doesn't hold on too well with food and drink. Keep around to reapply.
Sierra M.
Livonia, MI
This lipstick is just okay, I am not a huge fan. I love that it is all natural and organic, but I cannot get over the outdoorsy, stale scent that it has... and that scent does not go away! it is also very drying, which I don't like in a lipstick unless it is a liquid lipstick or a matte. The color was pretty plain Jane also, I could definitely live without.
Maddie H.
Dallas , TX
HATED this lip product. I have a different shape but the color was awful, it was hard to even apply to the lips because the formula was so dry, and the smell was terrible!! I had to take it off immediately because the smell was so strong and bad....
thao n.
This lipstick doesn't glide on lips smoothly at all- the formula is too dry for it to do so. It's not moisturizing at all. The color is also too sheer to be seen on darker lips. It is more of dusty rose shade than a red. It also smells terrible.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
What is the formula of these? Are they good quality? Do they have a scent?
Jolyn W.
Getting this in my IPSY bag just a different shade....just wondering, does it last long? Does it feel sticky on your lips? And, is the smell too much to wear all day? Seen lots of contents that it stinks....so just wondering how bad it really is.
Nini L.
Does anyone have a problem with smell of this lipstick?
Maria R.
El Paso, TX
Is this good on dry lips ?
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?