BY PACIFICA

Amazingly creamy, highly-pigmented, and naturally moisturizing – this lipstick is packed with all the vitamins and antioxidants your lips crave. Made with coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free. Here’s proof-positive that natural lines can have all the amazing formulas, colors, and products that any “non-natural” brand does. Pacifica’s goodies are not only innovative, but totally sustainable, and they’re all are 100% vegan, gluten- and cruelty-free.

caprylic/capric trigylceride, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, oryza sativa cera, candelilla wax, copernicia cerifera wax, mica, helianthus annuus seed oil, hydrogenated jojoba oil, diisostearyl malate, flavor (tocopheryl acetate, rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil)

may contain: manganese violet (ci 77742), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

• Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?7 Answers
  • I love Pacifica shampoo and Conditioner. However I'm hesitant to ...2 Answers
  • How heavy is the lipstick? Do you find yourself applying it multi...2 Answers
Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick
  • "Received this in my recent ipsy bad and I was highly impressed. Great nude color that leaves a natural finish without being too dry. It will definitely be a must have in my make up bag. " in 62 reviews
  • "I absolutely loved this lipstick! It's matte, which I love, and at the same time moisturizing. It stayed put for a few hours and did not dry out my lips. I love this vegan lipstick! It is going to be loved for a loong time! And I will have to get more shades ASAP!" in 42 reviews
  • "Nice, creamy formula that sits on the lips well. It's definitely a more red-tinted nude, but not too gaudy. It has okay wear time--it will come off if you eat and drink. " in 27 reviews
  • "I absolutely loved this lipstick! It's matte, which I love, and at the same time moisturizing. It stayed put for a few hours and did not dry out my lips. I love this vegan lipstick! It is going to be loved for a loong time! And I will have to get more shades ASAP!" in 22 reviews
  • "Lightweight, long lasting, and very comfortable. I love the color too. It's not drying and doesn't transfer. Highly recommend" in 21 reviews
Christie T.
i have the shade tender heart its a brownish color the color isn't that good the price is ok but it doesn't last very long looks really bad on me the pigment is not good it made my lips feel really dry its something i would not but again not worth it you can find a better lip stick
Millene A.
Peabody, MA
I had never heard of this brand before, but I found it at Target and decided to try it. It's creamy, super pigmented, and it moisturizes your lips! This is my go to lip color, I carry it with me everywhere. Best of all, it's vegan and cruelty-free. I definitely recommend it!
Erin M.
Woodbine, MD
I got a full size of this in an Ipsy bag. While the color is really beautiful, I find this to be super drying and uncomfortable to wear. The taste and smell is also weird for me. I'm not the biggest fan and I won't be buying another one once I use up all of the one I have.
Delaney M.
This is an amazing product and my favorite of 2015. It goes on so smooth and lasts a long time. It moisturizers my lips very well. It reminds me of a tinted chap stick. Also, it's great that this is all vegan and natural.
Catherine B.
This is such a beautiful color that I think looks great on almost all skin colors. It's long lasting, smooth, and even smells yummy! It's a great value for the price and the packaging is just too adorable to resist lol. Definitely getting some more shades for my collection
Jennifer G.
Alameda, CA
The color is pretty and wearable for a red. It rubs off easy though. Also the smell is awful! It is so bad I can taste it when I inhale. I tired masking it with a gloss, but it is to powerful. I don't mind re applying cause the color was so pretty. The smell I just can't.
amy c.
bellingham, WA
Got this in my ipsy bag I loved the color but hated the smell it reminds me of crayons!! I do enjoy this brand but this product was definitely a miss for me! since I could not get over the smell I really have not used it so Idk really if it does anything for your lips!
angel s.
I like this lipstick, it's such a pretty color but i don't like how it not super long lasting and it runs a little if you don't put an lip liner. And the smell isn't great but it goes away so that doesn't really bother me. But other than that it's a really good lipstick.
Erin M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I really like this lipstick. The reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because of how dry it is going on. It doesn't glide on super smooth. I usually lick my lips first and then put it on and that seems to work. The color is great and stays nicely once it is on.
Jacqueline k.
Orlando, FL
The box is the first thing you see, and unfortunately this one lacks something to grab my attention. The gold tints are a nice touch, and the product itself is nice as well. I do appreciate that it's vegan and cruelty free, but as others have mentioned it smells less than pleasant and it doesn't hold on too well with food and drink. Keep around to reapply.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
What is the formula of these? Are they good quality? Do they have a scent?
Jolyn W.
Getting this in my IPSY bag just a different shade....just wondering, does it last long? Does it feel sticky on your lips? And, is the smell too much to wear all day? Seen lots of contents that it stinks....so just wondering how bad it really is.
Nini L.
Does anyone have a problem with smell of this lipstick?
Maria R.
El Paso, TX
Is this good on dry lips ?
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?