BY PACIFICA

Amazingly creamy, highly-pigmented, and naturally moisturizing – this lipstick is packed with all the vitamins and antioxidants your lips crave. Made with coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free. Here’s proof-positive that natural lines can have all the amazing formulas, colors, and products that any “non-natural” brand does. Pacifica’s goodies are not only innovative, but totally sustainable, and they’re all are 100% vegan, gluten- and cruelty-free.

caprylic/capric trigylceride, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, oryza sativa cera, candelilla wax, copernicia cerifera wax, mica, helianthus annuus seed oil, hydrogenated jojoba oil, diisostearyl malate, flavor (tocopheryl acetate, rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil)

may contain: manganese violet (ci 77742), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

• Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to rea...7 Answers
  • I love Pacifica shampoo and Conditioner. However I'm hesi...2 Answers
  • How heavy is the lipstick? Do you find yourself applying ...2 Answers
Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick
  • "Received this in my recent ipsy bad and I was highly impressed. Great nude color that leaves a natural finish without being too dry. It will definitely be a must have in my make up bag. " in 62 reviews
  • "I absolutely loved this lipstick! It's matte, which I love, and at the same time moisturizing. It stayed put for a few hours and did not dry out my lips. I love this vegan lipstick! It is going to be loved for a loong time! And I will have to get more shades ASAP!" in 42 reviews
  • "Nice, creamy formula that sits on the lips well. It's definitely a more red-tinted nude, but not too gaudy. It has okay wear time--it will come off if you eat and drink. " in 27 reviews
  • "Lightweight, long lasting, and very comfortable. I love the color too. It's not drying and doesn't transfer. Highly recommend" in 21 reviews
Ryan C.
The formula and texture of this stick is very nice. It is not too dry, not too matte, nor too shiny. It goes on smoothly and because of the thickness, it stays on for a while, even with a lot of use (i.e. drinking, talking) I love the shade, but its very similar to many others that I own. I did have a slight problem with the stick of product breaking at the bottom and popping out of the tube. I had to push it back in by hand, but it is working very well now!
I received this as a sample in my December Ipsy Glam Bag.
Megan M.
Louisville, KY
So many amazing things about this product. The container is recycled, isn't animal tested and it has natural minerals. This lipstick stays on. but, It may flake or fade but you can definitely tell you have color on the lips. I love this shade, it goes with everything.
Emily S.
Good lipstick is hard to find. I love this product. The color is rich but not too much. It also doesn't dry out my lips, nor is it sticky. I have purchased this product more than once and I love the different shades. Also, who doesn't love a product that promotes positivity among women?
Maura Y.
I almost never wear lipstick or lip gloss, but i still appreciate good one. I was excited to get this in my bag because it is vegan and cruelty free and I'm always a supporter of that. That being said i wasn't a huge fan of this product, it felt almost gritty and smelled a bit...off.
Jenna H.
Philadelphia, PA
I loved the color of this lipstick and the fact that it is supposed to be natural, but I didn't like that it was matte. I have super dry lips and they get chapped very easily. I felt like I had to reapply this product too often and my lips didn't feel moisturized when I was wearing it.
Christie T.
i have the shade tender heart its a brownish color the color isn't that good the price is ok but it doesn't last very long looks really bad on me the pigment is not good it made my lips feel really dry its something i would not but again not worth it you can find a better lip stick
Patty N.
Millbrook, AL
I received this lipstick in a subscription box and honestly I didn't like it at all. It smelt old and chemically, even though it is supposed to be natural. The color wasn't very pigmented and came of easily. I would only buy this again if they were to make some big changes to it.
Millene A.
Peabody, MA
I had never heard of this brand before, but I found it at Target and decided to try it. It's creamy, super pigmented, and it moisturizes your lips! This is my go to lip color, I carry it with me everywhere. Best of all, it's vegan and cruelty-free. I definitely recommend it!
Erin M.
Clarksburg, MD
I got a full size of this in an Ipsy bag. While the color is really beautiful, I find this to be super drying and uncomfortable to wear. The taste and smell is also weird for me. I'm not the biggest fan and I won't be buying another one once I use up all of the one I have.
Jennifer G.
Alameda, CA
The color is pretty and wearable for a red. It rubs off easy though. Also the smell is awful! It is so bad I can taste it when I inhale. I tired masking it with a gloss, but it is to powerful. I don't mind re applying cause the color was so pretty. The smell I just can't.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
What is the formula of these? Are they good quality? Do they have a scent?
Jolyn W.
Getting this in my IPSY bag just a different shade....just wondering, does it last long? Does it feel sticky on your lips? And, is the smell too much to wear all day? Seen lots of contents that it stinks....so just wondering how bad it really is.
Nini L.
Does anyone have a problem with smell of this lipstick?
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?
Maria R.
El Paso, TX
Is this good on dry lips ?