BY PACIFICA

Amazingly creamy, highly-pigmented, and naturally moisturizing – this lipstick is packed with all the vitamins and antioxidants your lips crave. Made with coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free. Here’s proof-positive that natural lines can have all the amazing formulas, colors, and products that any “non-natural” brand does. Pacifica’s goodies are not only innovative, but totally sustainable, and they’re all are 100% vegan, gluten- and cruelty-free.

caprylic/capric trigylceride, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, oryza sativa cera, candelilla wax, copernicia cerifera wax, mica, helianthus annuus seed oil, hydrogenated jojoba oil, diisostearyl malate, flavor (tocopheryl acetate, rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil)

may contain: manganese violet (ci 77742), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

• Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to rea...7 Answers
  • I love Pacifica shampoo and Conditioner. However I'm hesi...2 Answers
  • How heavy is the lipstick? Do you find yourself applying ...2 Answers
Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick
  • "Received this in my recent ipsy bad and I was highly impressed. Great nude color that leaves a natural finish without being too dry. It will definitely be a must have in my make up bag. " in 62 reviews
  • "I absolutely loved this lipstick! It's matte, which I love, and at the same time moisturizing. It stayed put for a few hours and did not dry out my lips. I love this vegan lipstick! It is going to be loved for a loong time! And I will have to get more shades ASAP!" in 42 reviews
  • "Nice, creamy formula that sits on the lips well. It's definitely a more red-tinted nude, but not too gaudy. It has okay wear time--it will come off if you eat and drink. " in 27 reviews
  • "Lightweight, long lasting, and very comfortable. I love the color too. It's not drying and doesn't transfer. Highly recommend" in 21 reviews
Anstiss E.
Anaheim, CA
Really great color and long lasting. The color is a muted Red which is great for days when you don't want a super strong lip. It stays on pretty long and is perfect when you where it with a liner. My only complaint is that it smells a little funky (kind of like crayons) but it doesn't bother me after I've put it on.
Stephanie W.
I received one of these lipsticks in a subscription box and absolutely love that it is natural but found it hard to apply. The texture was very hard and it had to be warmed up a little for it even to glide over my lips without tugging the skin. I didn't love the color I received either but there are multiple shades. While I didn't love those things about the lipstick, it is ingredient-conscious and highly pigmented.
Brittany F.
Gautier, MS
I really enjoy this lipstick. It is cruelty free, natural, and beautiful. The lipstick is very pigmented and smooth, and most colors compliment every skin tone. The packaging is really cute, and you get a generous amount of lipstick for the price. The best part is that you know what you are using, isn't loaded with bad things for you. This product gets 5 stars in my book.
Temis P.
Corona, NY
I got this a few.months ago on my ipsy glam bag, and I felt in love with it, I used this all the time, is kind of nude, matte, the color I wear the most is the Tender heart, a have another one but this one is my favorite. I totally recommend this. I LOVE IT!
Monique C.
I received this product in an ipsy bag. I didn't really like it at all. It was such a day formula that it pulled my lips terribly during application and then it seemed to dry my lips horribly while I was wearing it. I took it off as soon as I could an applied some Chapstick because my poor lips were so dry.
Jo B.
I received one of these in my subscription bags. I loved the color they sent me & so did my daughter. We both fought over this lip stick....I ended up going to Target to purchase another. The consistency was great. I love lip sticks that go on smooth and stay on well. This brand in general is awesome! I first got hooked when I tried there roll on fragrances.
Holly P.
This lipstick goes on so smooth! It didn't make my lips crack or anything and the color is just right! I got this in my Ipsy bag and would highly recommend it to anyone. It also came with a same shade lip liner... The combination is great!
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I love how soft this makes my lips feel and how easily it glides on I absolutely love this product and use it all the time and it's such a pretty color that's not a big loud color it's natural and I love I will definitely keep this handy!!
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
I really wanted to love this lipstick. I have a ton of allergies to beauty products so I try my best to purchase naturally made products. This lipstick I chose Rebel Sol and I like the color but for a LIPSTICK it goes on like a lip tint and is very dry feeling. I was pretty disappointed in this purchase.
Ryan C.
The formula and texture of this stick is very nice. It is not too dry, not too matte, nor too shiny. It goes on smoothly and because of the thickness, it stays on for a while, even with a lot of use (i.e. drinking, talking) I love the shade, but its very similar to many others that I own. I did have a slight problem with the stick of product breaking at the bottom and popping out of the tube. I had to push it back in by hand, but it is working very well now!
I received this as a sample in my December Ipsy Glam Bag.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
What is the formula of these? Are they good quality? Do they have a scent?
Jolyn W.
Getting this in my IPSY bag just a different shade....just wondering, does it last long? Does it feel sticky on your lips? And, is the smell too much to wear all day? Seen lots of contents that it stinks....so just wondering how bad it really is.
Nini L.
Does anyone have a problem with smell of this lipstick?
Maria R.
El Paso, TX
Is this good on dry lips ?
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?