BY PACIFICA

Amazingly creamy, highly-pigmented, and naturally moisturizing – this lipstick is packed with all the vitamins and antioxidants your lips crave. Made with coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free. Here’s proof-positive that natural lines can have all the amazing formulas, colors, and products that any “non-natural” brand does. Pacifica’s goodies are not only innovative, but totally sustainable, and they’re all are 100% vegan, gluten- and cruelty-free.

caprylic/capric trigylceride, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, oryza sativa cera, candelilla wax, copernicia cerifera wax, mica, helianthus annuus seed oil, hydrogenated jojoba oil, diisostearyl malate, flavor (tocopheryl acetate, rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil)

may contain: manganese violet (ci 77742), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

• Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to rea...7 Answers
  • I love Pacifica shampoo and Conditioner. However I'm hesi...2 Answers
  • How heavy is the lipstick? Do you find yourself applying ...2 Answers
Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick
  • "Received this in my recent ipsy bad and I was highly impressed. Great nude color that leaves a natural finish without being too dry. It will definitely be a must have in my make up bag. " in 62 reviews
  • "I absolutely loved this lipstick! It's matte, which I love, and at the same time moisturizing. It stayed put for a few hours and did not dry out my lips. I love this vegan lipstick! It is going to be loved for a loong time! And I will have to get more shades ASAP!" in 42 reviews
  • "Nice, creamy formula that sits on the lips well. It's definitely a more red-tinted nude, but not too gaudy. It has okay wear time--it will come off if you eat and drink. " in 27 reviews
  • "Lightweight, long lasting, and very comfortable. I love the color too. It's not drying and doesn't transfer. Highly recommend" in 21 reviews
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
I received one of these in my IPSY bags and I really wanted to love this item as I am a big fan of Pacifica's brand. I did love the color and it lasted until I ate something. I did not care for the application of the lipstick and prefer for of a creamy texture. It always had a really bad smell - I had to apply chapstick over it to get rid of the smell/taste.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
I got this full size lipstick in my Ipsy bag in a beautiful shade! I love it it's one of my favorite lipsticks. I love the color it just compliments my complexion. Easy to wear. Formula is great-I prefer a matte lipstick so this is not really a matte but not really shiny. Cute cute container makes this perfect! Bonus it's a vegan makeup line! Affordable too!
Whitney B.
Lake City, FL
Im going to first start by saying the lipstick fell out of the tube the first time I opened it. Luckily I was on my bed and was able to just put the stick back in the tube. The color is ok, but not for my skin tone. It smells like wet clay and its probably made out of it. This is a matte like lipstick which I USUALLY LOVE!! I just don't like this one.
Jillian M.
Madera, CA
I got this shade in my ipsy bag. at first I hated the product it was so waxy I couldn't get it on my lips. I got it in the winter but now that is warmer I tried it again and it goes on better. I really like the shade. It is a bit drying but overall not a bad product to get in my ipsy bag. I don't think I would pay full price for it though.
constanza h.
Asheville, NC
This is a nice formula if u don't like the ultra matte drying of some of the other matte lippies out there. This will give u the look of a matte but still have a moisturize feel to the lips so if you're worried that your lips would be feeling like the desert after applying this don't worry! With that being said it isn't transfer resistant so if you're going out on the town keep it in your purse cuz you're going to have to reapply every few hours and after you eat
Megan S.
Hillsboro, OR
I was able to try this product in my subscription bag. Once you get past the smell, because it is a vegan products, the color looks really great on any skin tone. It is a red tinted nudie color, that has a somewhat matte finish to it. It can feel a little waxy going on, but it sits nicely on lips that have been treated with the sugar scrub or a moisturizing lip balm.
Victoria W.
Rayville, LA
I really love Pacifica as a brand. It is Vegan Friendly and an eco-brand. They're products smell amazing and work well. I own the Pacfifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick and I really like the pop of color it gives. Only negative would be it has not so great stay-power. I would definitely buy some of their other products.
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
A matte color that looks natural!!! Its a bonus that they are 100% vegan. I reapply it after eating and drinking bc the color will rub off a little. It is a great price and you can get it at Target! The picture is a little silly but you can see the color!
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
This is one of my absolute favorite lipsticks. It's beautiful. The shade is perfect for me & I feel like the color would work for a lot of people, regardless of your skin tone. I wasn't expecting to like it this much, but I was pleasently surprised. I would recommend it to a loved one. It lasts for an extremely long time, too. Love it!
Amanda A.
Verdunville, WV

I don't even know where to start. I received this product in a monthly subscription bag. The color name is very deceiving. When swatched on my hand, it looks like a very light orange. It tugs at the skin and is actually hurts to apply. I had never experienced pain before just from applying lipstick. The smell is awful, and the lipstick does not last, even without eating or drinking. The only reason I give this product the two stars is because I love the thought of what the product stands by, but I believe that the formula can use a lot of work. I love the brand, but this product is a huge miss for me.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
What is the formula of these? Are they good quality? Do they have a scent?
Jolyn W.
Getting this in my IPSY bag just a different shade....just wondering, does it last long? Does it feel sticky on your lips? And, is the smell too much to wear all day? Seen lots of contents that it stinks....so just wondering how bad it really is.
Nini L.
Does anyone have a problem with smell of this lipstick?
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?
Maria R.
El Paso, TX
Is this good on dry lips ?