BY PACIFICA

Amazingly creamy, highly-pigmented, and naturally moisturizing – this lipstick is packed with all the vitamins and antioxidants your lips crave. Made with coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free. Here’s proof-positive that natural lines can have all the amazing formulas, colors, and products that any “non-natural” brand does. Pacifica’s goodies are not only innovative, but totally sustainable, and they’re all are 100% vegan, gluten- and cruelty-free.

caprylic/capric trigylceride, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, oryza sativa cera, candelilla wax, copernicia cerifera wax, mica, helianthus annuus seed oil, hydrogenated jojoba oil, diisostearyl malate, flavor (tocopheryl acetate, rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil)

may contain: manganese violet (ci 77742), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

• Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?7 Answers
  • I love Pacifica shampoo and Conditioner. However I'm hesitant to ...2 Answers
  • How heavy is the lipstick? Do you find yourself applying it multi...2 Answers
Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick
  • "Received this in my recent ipsy bad and I was highly impressed. Great nude color that leaves a natural finish without being too dry. It will definitely be a must have in my make up bag. " in 62 reviews
  • "I absolutely loved this lipstick! It's matte, which I love, and at the same time moisturizing. It stayed put for a few hours and did not dry out my lips. I love this vegan lipstick! It is going to be loved for a loong time! And I will have to get more shades ASAP!" in 42 reviews
  • "Nice, creamy formula that sits on the lips well. It's definitely a more red-tinted nude, but not too gaudy. It has okay wear time--it will come off if you eat and drink. " in 27 reviews
  • "Lightweight, long lasting, and very comfortable. I love the color too. It's not drying and doesn't transfer. Highly recommend" in 21 reviews
Jennifer H.
VEGAN lipstick!! Cruelty free!! Seriously everything I look for in a product! I always steered away from vegan makeup products in the past but I saw this color and fell in love with it and decided to give it a try. And I’m glad I did! It leaves my lips feeling smooth and silky, it isn’t sticky or tacky at all and the color is very beautiful, buildable and suitable for everyday. I ended up buying the set that comes with different colors and I use one everyday, I love this brand so much
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I have the colors Nudie Red, Sweet One, and Tender Heart and they are stunning. The formula is super rich in pigment and they sit nicely on the lips. The formula is creamy and doesn't dry out your lips. I love the size of the lipstick, it makes it super easy for taking it on the go.
April R.
Carlinville, IL
I like this lipstick, its not the best but it is pretty good. I have the color "Tender Heart" and find that it lasts pretty long for a traditional lipstick, however it is quite thick and can feel drying. It also has a somewhat off-putting scent, almost like a marshmallow scented crayon, but for me this is not a deal breaker and I have found that natural scented lipsticks are often kinda strange scented.
Michelle M.
Rego Park, NY
The only thing I can say is I like the colors, but truly they remind me of crayons. The smell, texture and they way they apply on lips. I was so disappointed, this was also the first thing I have ever bought from the company. I do like the fact that their vegan, but they didn’t look so nice on my lips.
Miranda&Natalie A.
I love this lip product! It has natural color which is so pretty! Its not too matte or too glossy and it looks so natural! One downer is it rubs and smudges pretty easily but if your looking for something simple and natural I recommend this product. Its my go-to lipstick!
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
I’m not in love with this lipstick. I love that it’s cruelty free but quality wise it’s lacking. I find that on the lips it’s very dry and not comfortable to wear. I wish that it had more of a satin finish which would make it feel more comfortable to wear throughout the day. But for a product which is supposed to contain coconut oil it really doesn’t feel hydrating on the lips at all. From the time I apply it I actually can’t wait to take it off because it just feels heavy and drying. Really just not my favorite formula.
Shelby L.
Rossville, GA
Pacifica never lets me down when it comes to lip colors. I love that they glide on and finish with a matte look. The application is easy and always ends up flawless. The price is perfect though I would probably pay more based on how please I am with this product. I can’t brag enough.
Nichole K.
Brunswick
Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick lipsticks are matte and comfortable with lots of pigment. They still have some slip to them because they are matte cream lipsticks but they still last. I have been wearing these lipsticks for many years and will repurchase.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I fell in love with Pacifica thanks to this lipstick via #ipsy. First of all, this is an all natural product and I adore that, because who wants to be putting chemicals on their lips? Not me! Second, I love the cause that surrounds The Power Of Love. Lastly, this lipstick glides on smooth with an almost matte after effect. My lips stay moisturized and the color stays put. And the small is amazing!!! Perfectly sized for pocket or purse, I’d recommend this to all.
Bianca C.
I like the idea of this being a natural brand and I have a few items from this brand that I really enjoy but this fell short. I have this in the color tender heart, the color is nice but the consistency is terrible. It doesn't go on smoothly and it's feel very waxy/sticky when it is on. Really not a huge fan, the only way I can wear this is it I have a ton of chapstick on. Wouldn't recommend this product.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
What is the formula of these? Are they good quality? Do they have a scent?
Jolyn W.
Getting this in my IPSY bag just a different shade....just wondering, does it last long? Does it feel sticky on your lips? And, is the smell too much to wear all day? Seen lots of contents that it stinks....so just wondering how bad it really is.
Nini L.
Does anyone have a problem with smell of this lipstick?
Maria R.
El Paso, TX
Is this good on dry lips ?
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
Is this lipstick long-lasting? How often do I need to reapply?