BY PACIFICA

Hey gorgeous! Get a rainbow of colors that let your inner radiance shine bright. An incredibly innovative formula that pushes natural makeup and mineral color to new bounds. Rich, lasting, creaseless eye shadows are infused with coconut water for a velvety, cream-like finish. Palette includes 10 gorgeous on-trend and easy-to-wear shades: Mysterious, Bare, Falling Star, Spirited, Devoted, Shine On, Treasure, Crush, and Soul, and Luna. This super pretty palette is made with recyclable paper and housed in a beautiful box.

• Qual é a melhor cartilha para essa sombra? 1 Answers
  • What is the best primer for this eyeshadow?2 Answers
Pacifica Power of Love Mineral Eyeshadows
  • "I absolutely love this palette. The colors are very versatile and highly pigmented. With this palette you can achieve a day or night look easily with using very little product. I am a fan of the Urban Decay Naked palettes but this one is taking over quickly." in 12 reviews
Jaime G.
Knox, IN
This palette has rich, lasting, creaseless eye shadows that are infused with coconut water for a velvety, cream-like finish. They really accentuate my blue eye color! When I run out, I will buy another, because I really love this palette.
Linda B.
Taylor, MI
These colors are so pigmented a little goes a very long way. Very blendable and buildable! On the website you can get really awesome deals with free shipping! Price is only $18
Whoot whoot! I will buy again! I recommend this to@everyone!
Laura M.
Ooltewah, TN
Love this eyeshadow it’s amazing! Such great colors. There’s ones for daily use and ones for a nighttime look as well and with the variety of colors there are so many looks!
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
This is my first experience with natural eye shadow made with mineral colors.  I was kind of doubtful that they would be as good as chemical eye shadows but I was happily wrong.  This beautiful 10 shade palette is comprised of a variety of neutral colors good for any occasion.  The palette is in a beautiful box that is environmental friendly and made of recycled paper with print in soy ink.  The colors are easy to wear like it markets the palette.  The colors are vibrant,  surprisingly pigmented and it doesn't crease,  face or wear off as the day goes on.  It hold on all day.  It feels light and creamy on my lids which I assume is because of coconut water its infused with.  This has shown me that natural makeup can give us the same satisfaction as processed makeup and I love pacifica so much more now because of it
Juliet L.
This is my go-to palette everyday.  I actually hit pan on multiple colors!  I love the shimmer salmon shade, the matte taupe, and the shimmer bronze shade.  They're perfect for everyday wear and blend really well.  The darkest shades in the palette aren't that pigmented and can swatch a little patchy but the color can definitely be built up.  If you want to use the darker shades, wet your brush a little and the color comes out pretty smooth.  I rarely use those so it doesn't really bother me.  These shadows also never irritate my eyes.**Disclaimer: I received this palette as a PR sample for free.  All opinions expressed are my own.**
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
This palette is so stinking cute! I literally want all of pacificas palettes! They are so buttery, wear fairly well all day long (don't forget to prime or use a shadow stick), the colour rage in their palettes is perfection. I could go on forever! I have a ton more to collect and i hope they come out with more! They are talc free, paraben free, cruelty free and free of mineral oil. What could be better in a palette? By far the best drug store brand for shadows!
Kimberly B.
I loved this palette when I was first starting out in makeup. Now that I've been getting more makeup and finding better palettes, I don't like it as much anymore since it isnt super pigmented or blendable, but it is still a nice palette. The color selection could be better though.
Heather S.
Springfield, TN
Pacifica Power of Love Mineral Eyeshadows This is my go to everyday palette! I think the coconut oil they use makes the application incredibly smooth, very little fall out, and the color is perfect for a soft daytime look without compromising color. In my opinion pigmitation is great ( in a soft- natural way)
Angelina L.
Saint Louis, MO
I really liked these colors but the shadows were sadly not very pigmented. I got this at target on clearance so it wasn’t expensive but I was not happy with it. The quality just seemed cheap to me. I wouldn’t buy it again but Pacifica does have other really good products the shadows just aren’t for me.
Tiffany A.
Blythewood, SC
I love this pallet. I got it for Christmas and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and the blendability of the product. It lasts for a good while and the colors are quite vibrant. There isn't a lot of fall off. Would buy again!
brandis p.
Memphis, TN
What is the best primer for this eyeshadow?
Geovanna S.
Qual é a melhor cartilha para essa sombra?