PACIFICA® Pineapple Flower Oil-free Matte Mist

by Pacifica

Pineapple, hyaluronic acid, raspberry and black currant extract come together to instantly and over time help control oil and aid in comforting your skin and soul.

Who Needs This
For oily & combination skin types.

Ingredients We Love
Pineapple
Hyaluronic Acid
Raspberry
Black Currant Extract
Details
100% Vegan and Cruelty-free
Made in the USA with the best globally sourced ingredients.
Formulated without petroleum, parabens, SLS or phthalates.
Every true beauty knows it's what's on the inside that matters.
Smells like Pineapple
How To Apply
Take with you and apply a few sprays throughout the day to help control oil.

Common Sense Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.

Ingredients

aqua, glycerin, ribes nigrum (black currant) leaf extract, rubus ideaeus (raspberry) leaf extract, sodium hyaluronate, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, allantoin, ananas sativus (pineapple) fruit extract, parfum (natural), sodium citrate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.

How does this product work out for dry skin?
Is this good for oily, acne prone skin?
I have really oily skin through the day, anyone with the same issue that can say this product works to reduce oily skin?
Start your review of PACIFICA® Pineapple Flower Oil-free Matte Mist!
Deltona, FL
I love this setting spray so much! It keeps my make up from looking to powdery and in place all day. Not only does it smell good but feels very refreshing. The only problem I have faced is when my eczema appears on my eyes this product does sting but doesn't irritate it.
Shenandoah, IA
I love this spray and I keep it in my purse. It really does make my face feel less oily throughout the day and it smells really good. It feels really good on a hot day as well. I use it daily after makeup or on makeup free days.
montgomery village
PACIFICA® Pineapple Flower Oil-free Matte Mist uploaded by Reina V.
PACIFICA® Pineapple Flower Oil-free Matte Mist uploaded by Reina V.
Purchased at: Target
This product smell delicious! It has a lot of good ingredients such as pineapple, hyaluronic acid, raspberry, and black currant extract. It claims to help control oil and aid in comforting the skin. I have been told and have read that people were using this as a setting spray or as a Afternoon “pick me up” when wearing makeup. I have seen the difference! My makeup has been lasting a little longer then “normal” and when I spray it, my makeup is refreshed. I would definitely recommend this product
I purchased this spray mostly because I was looking for an all over mist I could use under my makeup to matteify my face and on top of my makeup to keep it matte and I can't really say I see much either way. I use it very sparingly so I might try to give a heavier spray and see if that does the trick. Overall, I really like how it smells and feels on my skin and the price is fantastic for the quality.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Purchased at: Target
This product is really gentle and sinks into the skin really well. However, it advertises itself as oil-free but is one of the oiliest toners I've ever used. It's great on dry days but I have oily skin. You may think fighting oil with oil is the way to go, and in many cases it is, but this just makes me a greaseball. I'm giving it 4 stars because for dry-prone skin, it's phenomenal.
Hamden, CT
Purchased at: Target
I haven’t used this enough in the summer to speak of its mattifying properties but I will say it smells delightful and tropical and it works beautifully at setting my makeup. I intend to use it more come warmer weather to see if it holds up to its mattifying claims.
Arlington, TX
I love this mist.  I tried a couple of other mattifying sprays - I couldn't really tell the difference straight after I applied or later in the day.  With this spray, I can feel and see the difference straight away.  It's a nice big bottle and reasonably priced given how long it will last.
Grantsboro, NC
Purchased at: Target
Hello gorgeous. I love this brand and use this guy daily! If the smell weren't amazing enough on it's own, the product does a great job too. I use this as a setting spray for makeup and a few times daily to keep the oil away(my T-zone needs it) Instant skin and mood pick me up.
wauwatosa
This smells soooo good! I tried the line for over a month and does what it claims. Keeps the oil down very well but for me, I didn't keep my acne under control :(. Did not make me break out but just didn't keep that at bay. I would still defiantly recommend!
arkansas city
This is a good setting spray but it doesn’t keep me matte for a long period of time but it does keep me matte for like 2 hours. It does a good job of melting my makeup into the skin. Has a good spritzer, has a decent smell. Overall, I would recommend this.