Pacifica Pineapple Flower Mineral SPF 50 Body Butter

by Pacifica

Who Needs This

All - For all skin types.

Ingredients We Love

• Pineapple

Details

• 100% Vegan and Cruelty-free
  • Formulated without petroleum, parabens, SLS or phthalates
  • Every true beauty knows it's what's on the inside that matters

How To Apply

Massage into your entire beautiful body.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pacifica Pineapple Flower Mineral SPF 50 Body Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Dallas, TX
This really motivates me to apply SPF daily since it's just like putting on a luxe lotion and there's no gross sunblock smell from childhood. Instead, Pacifica has taken their wonderful knowledge of crafting beautiful and fresh scents and put that into this SPF for a perfect combination. It really is a joy. I actually found my first tube on sale at TJ Maxx but it's good enough I'd pay full price in the future.
God bless! I love this sunscreen. It's perfect for my fair-ish skin that can go very tan in the summer. It has a severe white cast but I really don't mind it on my body. It takes a while to sink in but is seriously waterproof. I once rubbed it into my face and looked like a ghost. Don't try on your face, I am warning you! Otherwise, this is sure-fire and so affordable.
Des Moines , IA
Pacifica Pineapple Flower Mineral SPF 50 Body Butter uploaded by Nit T.
I love the smell!!! Pineapple 🍍 flower 🌸!! This is spf 🧴 50!! Water 💦 resistant for 80 minutes!! This really does protect my skin!!! I use this everyday!!this product is also 💯 percent vegan 🌱 !!!! Try it you will love ❤️ it!!
Cabot
Favorite sunscreen! I bought this for last season and absolutely loved it they also have a version with sparkles in it which was fun to use to smells good but protects well I will definitely purchase again.
Roanoke, VA
This is my favorite sunscreen ever. It’s pretty thick and can linger even after you shower but it smells awesome and really makes me feel protected from the sun.
Urbana
I am very fair skinned and also someone who doesn't tan so this product is perfect for me ! I love the sent and texture ! Its not greasey at all and stays on your skin and not transfer to clothes! I definitely recommend this product !
Santa Monica
Smells very artificial and goes un SUPER thick. It is hard to spread and stains bathing suits. It does provide decent sun protection but it takes forever to get it on evenly.
Purchased at: ULTA
First, I'm always psyched to find an all-mineral, vegan, cruelty-free sunscreen! I was pumped to try this because it's all of the above AND spf 50! It goes on nicely and sinks in fairly quickly for a mineral product. It's a lot of product for the price as well! Docking 1 star because the scent (which is a lovely floral, tropical smell) does. not. go. away. A little too strong for my liking! EDIT: Docking one more star because I used it two days in a row and developed a rash on my arms, I assume from the fragrance.
Weston , FL
This stuff works so well! Just don’t forget to put it everywhere! I’m pale and still ended up tan. I used there after sun spray and I think that really helped as well. Pacifica Pineapple Flower After Sun Body Spray
Thornton , CO
Purchased at: Target
I bought this on a whim before a trip to Vegas and I’m so glad that I did! It smells amazing, and worked incredibly well. It is a mineral sunscreen so it takes a little bit longer to absorb, but I like it regardless. I think the price is good for the quality of the product.