BY PACIFICA

The rose, a symbol of love and beauty, was called "the queen of flowers" by the Greek poet, Sappho, 9th century Persians produced rose oil for perfumes called attar of rose, meaning the fat of the flower, Persian poet Rumi drew strong connections between the rose and spiritual epiphany.

Pacifica's beautifully natural soap is handmade using a proprietary biodegradable vegetable oil and glycerin soap base. To this we add ground almond meal and Pacifica's own perfume blend with natural and essential oils including rose and geranium.

Buy on Amazon
katlynn b.
I cannot say it loud enough! I LOVE THIS SOAP! It smells amazing! It leaves your skin feeling buttery soft and doesn't pull all the natural oils off your skin! By far my favorite soap! I use it every day!
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
This stuff smells delicious and it's all natural so it will cleanse and get rid of bacteria but it's not going to completely strip your skin of necessary oils either
Stephanie D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I actually haven’t used this brand at all yet. But hopefully I will try them out soon because the Brazilian mango one sounds interesting.
Cherryl H.
Landrum, SC
I love the Pacifica brand. They make amazing products that are affordable and you can find easily. I really like using these soaps.
Frugal F.
Foley, AL
I am a HUGE Pacifica brand lover. This didn't disappoint. The smell lingers forever. It is very moisturizing. I love this.
Afreen S.
Honolulu, HI
Love these soaps....this is one among the good brands...and it smells really good!
tess m.
Manchester
I really like the feel of this soap and it feels good putting it on, due to the natural ingredients. Love the fragrance too. Recommend x
Julia H.
Pricier than other soaps, but worth it. Beautiful smells, and I feel good about using natural products like this one.
Destany K.