Pacifica Persian Rose Body Butter uploaded by Lauren T.Pacifica Persian Rose Body Butter uploaded by Ana G.

BY PACIFICA

The rose, a symbol of love and beauty, was called “the queen of flowers” by the Greek poet, Sappho. In the 9th century, Persian poets, such as Rumi, drew strong connections between the rose and spiritual epiphany.

Ingredients: aqua (purified), caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut source), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycerin (vegetable source), glyceryl stearate (vegetable source), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, stearic acid (vegetable source), stearyl alcohol (vegetable source), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, allantoin, theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, hyaluronic acid, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, xanthan gum (vegetable source), algin (algae source), riboflavin (plant source), mangifera indica (mango) butter, rosa rugosa (rose) seed oil, daucus carota (carrot) seed oil, aleuritus moluccana (kukui) nut oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, linum usitatissimum (flax) seed oil, mixed tocopherols (vitamin E), panthenol (pro-vitamin B), parfum (Pacifica’s own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils), cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, arnica montana flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract, phenoxyethanol and ethylhexylglycerin (plant source).

Usage: Massage into your entire beautiful body.

• I have had NO LUCK finding this scent besides the candles...2 Answers
  • Hi I'm curious, is this product worth the price? I recen...1 Answers
Pacifica Persian Rose Body Butter
  • "Love, love, love this stuff! Did I say love? Smells so good and hydrates my super dry and cracked (I know, too much info lol) skin. And the best part...it's organic!!!! That's the reason why I love it so much. It's hard to find an organic lotion that does its job, smells good, and is decently priced. This is all three. :)" in 13 reviews
  • "Really lovely fragrance. Creamy and soothing, absorbs well, fragrance lasts too!" in 3 reviews
jessica h.
SAN BERNARDINO , CA
II have the mini and huge version. This can tell you exactly how much I love it hahah. The price is afforable. I love how the scent stays on your skin for a very long time and it isnt thick so it does not make you feel sticky at all. I love knowing I smell like a nice bouquet of flowers :P
harmony v.
Whittier, CA
I love everything about this. The scent, the moisture, the price, the fact it’s vegan!! This scent has become my staple scent because everyone says it fits me so perfectly and I love that they’re a lotion to it too. Hopefully in the future they make a holiday gift set or scent sets please!!
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
I love the smell of roses but find it hard for products to resemble the scent in a flattering and not-nauseating way...this scent is great. It’s realistic and pairs great with their matching rose perfume scent!
Celia R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Roses and body butter can't go wrong there. Love this sent and the consistency of the butter. I live in high elevation and need the moisturizer everyday. This is a product that you could use everyday or just once in awhile. I like Pacifica Products especially since they're affordable.
Irene C.
It is awesome!!! I totally recommend it!!! It is super smooth and i love the texture and the smell. I just gotta say that the smell is like heaven. I would totally get this again. And i give thanks to influenster for giving me a free sample. Thank you for your time.
Limor Z.
Studio City, CA
This is the greatest moisturizer I've used! It's nourishing and conditioning on even my driest feeling days. The rich rose scent is my favorite and reminds me of an English rose garden! It's super gentle and hydrating.
I have bought it several times and I still love it the most! I would buy it over and over again!
Lauren V.
I love love love this product! It smells so good and it makes my skin so soft! I used it everyday after I shower. The smell is not overpowering and I do not feel greasy after applying. My skin feels soft and smooth till I shower again the next day! When I'm done with this product, it's on my list to purchase again!
Ingrid V.
exclusively use Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar body butter at this point. I am allergic to synthetic fragrances and until recently had never tried a scented product. I found this by chance one day browsing the shelves at a local beauty store. I decided I would take a chance since its scented with essential oils and not synthetic fragrance. I love the smell of coconut so this was the perfect one! I cannot say enough about this brand!
Nathalie E.
Kissimmee, FL
This scent is so heavenly I absolutely love it, I have in the roll on perfume as well, is long lasting and you only have to use a little. It's q great product for the cost especially since it is a vegan company and mad out of naturals oils. I would be buying it again, and I found the products in ulta.
Essie R.
New Castle, DE
This smells amazing. It can feel a little greasy, but only if your skin isn't that dry. If you have super dry skin it will drink this up. I love using this right after the shower and makes your skin so soft. And my husband also loves this smell. I have bought this about 5 times already!
Kara S.
Blue Springs, MO
I have had NO LUCK finding this scent besides the candles. Any suggestions please?!
Daneen R.
Monroe, CT
Hi I'm curious, is this product worth the price? I recently bought the glycerin soap but didn't want to spend the $$$ on the lotion until I decided whether or not I liked the scent of the soap--and I do! Your thoughts?

back