2 colors available

BY PACIFICA

An incredibly modern take on the mineral powder. This pressed formula truly multi-tasks. Hydrating blendable and buildable, it delivers hours of brightening coverage with a weightless texture. Use as a sheer shine-free finish or light as a feather fuller coverage perfecting foundation. Remove excess shine, perfect the appearance of skin, or use as a sheer, lasting setting powder.infused with coconut water for a soft dewy finish. . Formulated without: animal ingredients (including carmine, beeswax and lanolin), animal testing, fd&c colors, mineral oil, parabens, phthalates, petroleum, propylene glycol, sls, gluten, peanut oil and other... see more...

Buy on Target*
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Beaver Falls, PA
Review for: Natural
Love this powder! It offers natural, buildable coverage without making my skin heavy. The "natural" color is a little darker than my skin, but blends well for a perfect glow. I got this from a friend and will definitely buy again. My only qualm is that the package is a little too small. I love Pacifica products, though, and want to buy more!
Mckenzie S.
Mckenzie S.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Natural
I really dislike this powder. It comes in a TINY little compact, so it's hard to get it on a big powder brush to begin with. It goes on fine--comparable with other mineral powders. But it lasts about thirty seconds before my face is shiny again (and I don't have overly oily skin). I would not recommend.
Corri C.
Corri C.
I love this stuff! My only complaint is that you don't get much product for your money --- but buy it at Ulta when there is a saw of coupon. I love using this on busy days on top of some illuminating primer, just to set my shiny areas. Good stuff! Love Pacifica.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
College Sta, TX
This powder came in a tiny compact, and in my opinion, it's not worth the money. When I put it on, it looked cake and didn't blend well with my skin. I would not recommend, although I do love that it's cruelty-free and vegan. Hope a better one comes out!