Add a Photo

Photos (3)
JaCinda C.
JaCinda C.
Mesa, AZ

I love this little tube of Body Butter! It is great for layering with my Blood Orange perfume roll on, making the scent last longer. My favorite for summer and so portable that i keep both in my purse to re-apply throughout the day. It's like a mini vacation to Florida, at least one that I can afford. I don't have a lot to spend on fragrance products but these are an affordable treat that make me feel great. I would purchase again and recommend them both highly.
Maekenna W.
Maekenna W.
Everett, WA

Hands down this is my favorite lotion that I have ever used. Most lotions I don't tend to rebuy since there are so many on the market with different formulas and scents. This one is different. It's a natural lotion that very moisturizing and smells so wonderful. It's the perfect amount of natural smelling citrus. LOVE Pacifica products. Their other lotions are great too, but this one is my favorite from their line.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Lancaster, OH

This smells so good! And it's a natural product, which is good for the skin. It smells great and the scent is long lasting. I got mine at Ulta along with the body wash. I use this lotion after a shower to keep my skin soft. It works well for dry, parched skin. I recommend trying the brand. They have a million different scents and body products.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN

I bought this at my local Target store after I ran out of my Aveeno body lotion. The scent is wonderful and doesn't disappear immediately. It makes my skin feel hydrated and soft and I prefer to use it when my skin is drier in the winter. It can be a little price-y at around $15, but I would repurchase it after I try some of the other scents.
Lacey O.
Lacey O.
Paso Robles, CA

Whenever I travel I pick a new scent of lotions and a corresponding perfume. The Tuscan Blood Orange line from Pacifica was my selection for my last trip to Ireland. The lotion smells fantastic and made my skin super soft, without being greasy. Now whenever I use this lotion I'm mentally transported to County Clare!
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Portsmouth, VA

I love this Body lotion. It smells o good that even my boyfriend likes it and he is picky about what of scents he likes on me. I like that the cream is thick cream that way it really sinks into the sink. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. Anyone who like good body creams this would be a good one for you
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Gaylord, MI

This is one of my favorite body butters/lotions to use especially in the summer. If you love orange/citrus scents, this is a body butter for you! It hydrates the skin and makes it feel really replenished. I would buy it over and over again, and I really enjoy the lasting effect and scent that it has.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Bakersfield, CA

Love love love this product. I got this in my Easter basket lol but I have been using this since then and have fell in love. It is gentle and moisturizes deeply. I use it right after I get out of the shower and it does a great job. I would recommen although the smell might be a little obnoxious.
Justine S.
Justine S.
San Marcos, CA

The scent of this body lotion is truly intoxicating, especially if you love citrus scents! The texture is smooth and hydrating, without being too heavy or sticky. I keep a travel size in my purse to use as hand lotion. Would definitely repurchase in the future, along with the fragrance spray!
Jocelynn R.
Jocelynn R.
Temple Hills

This is actually one of my favorite scents ever! I have it in every way they make it I love it! I bought this at JCPennys beauty counter and its lasted me forever! I use it almost every day i leave the house! Id buy it over and over and over again! Its the second bottle Ive purchased

Join Now