Pacifica Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Collection Body Butter 2.5 oz uploaded by Jen K.Pacifica Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Collection Body Butter 2.5 oz uploaded by Meriel C.Pacifica Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Collection Body Butter 2.5 oz uploaded by Maekenna W.

BY PACIFICA

Kelly N.
Cleveland, OH
This product is perfect for the winter months. I never thought that I would like the smell of blood orange, but this smell is seriously amazing! The consistency is perfect for my dry skin and the smell has me dreaming of tropical weather while in my office.
Jordan B.
My absolute favorite lotion! The smell is amazing but not overpowering. The lotion itself is very soothing and soaks into your skin well without leaving a greasy residue behind. Can’t recommend this product enough
Maekenna W.
Everett, WA
Hands down this is my favorite lotion that I have ever used. Most lotions I don't tend to rebuy since there are so many on the market with different formulas and scents. This one is different. It's a natural lotion that very moisturizing and smells so wonderful. It's the perfect amount of natural smelling citrus. LOVE Pacifica products. Their other lotions are great too, but this one is my favorite from their line.
Heather S.
Lancaster, OH
This smells so good! And it's a natural product, which is good for the skin. It smells great and the scent is long lasting. I got mine at Ulta along with the body wash. I use this lotion after a shower to keep my skin soft. It works well for dry, parched skin. I recommend trying the brand. They have a million different scents and body products.
Meriel C.
Happened on this gem when my sister received it in one of her glam bags(?) - I think! Every time I use this body butter, I feel like I'm on vacation on a tropical island! *love* smells so good and intensely moisturizes; it's a good pick me up for my skin. #GotItFree
Jessica R.
Chelsea, MA
I love Pacifica's body butters - I use them at home and at the office because our hands get do dry during winter. It's a little pricey, but you can find them at Amazon or Target. Honestly, I usually pick them up when I see them at TJ Maxx. I love their floral and citrus scents, and the body butter itself has a good texture. I'll continue to buy the products when I see them on sale.
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
I love the scent of this! It smells great without being overpowering and absorbs into the skin quickly without feeling greasy. I have tried a few of the other Pacifica scents, but this is my favorite! It is also the hardest to find where I live. I would buy it more often if it were easier to find. Love this scent!
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
Smells so good, I feel like I'm on a tropical vacation when I use this. It's a thick, creamy body butter and feels very nice on the skin. It's $15 which isn't too bad for a body butter. Bonus: it's on sale at Ulta right now for buy one get one 50% off - makes them around $11 each. A steal if you ask me!!
Brittany M.
A+ all the way! I cannot get over the smell of this lotion. It smells absolutely fresh and not at all artificial. The smell is delicious! Also, it moisturizer very well. This is my first Pacifica brand product and I am loving what the brand is about so far such as providing more natural products.
Nia C.
LOS BANOS, CA
I absolutely love this body butter! The smell is so fresh and citrus-y without being overwhelming like a lot of citrus scents are. It moisturizes my skin without feeling greasy. I wish it would absorb into the skin better though.