Pacifica Natural Eye Pencil uploaded by Jessica P.Pacifica Natural Eye Pencil uploaded by Brittany A.

BY PACIFICA

This rich water-proof, buttery smooth eye pencil glides on smooth, delivering big color pay off with every stroke. Long-lasting natural formula provides hours of wear and contains beneficial ingredients great for sensitive eye area.

Ingredients: titanium dioxide CI 77891, hydrogenated simmondsia chinensis seed oil, titanium dioxide CI 77891, hydrogenated simmondsia chinensis seed oil, simmondsia chinensis seed oil, caprylic / capric triglycerides, hydrogenated vegetable oil, mica, butyrospermum parkii butter, canola oil, sclerocarya birrea seed oil, iron oxide CI 77492, euphorbia cerifera cera, glyceryl caprylate, copernicia cerifera cera, iron oxide CI 77491, iron oxide CI 77499, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate.

Usage: Use as an eye liner. Be sure to keep sharp.

Buy on ULTA
Jay 💖.
Review for: Gun Metal more...
I got this product from a subscription bag probably around a year ago,and I didn't like it much. The color was gorgeous,but the pencil itself was scratchy and I found the product to be dry and hard to apply. Though one of my friends had the same pencil,and hers applied very creamy and easily,so I think mine was out of a bad batch? I don't know. I was happy to try it,though. For the one I had,I'd rate it a 3/10. But for the one my friend had,I'd give it more like a 7.8/10.
Jessie C.
Review for: Fringe more...
If you are looking for a creamy, brown eyeliner, look no further. This is one of my favorite eyeliners at the moment. They glide right on with zero tugging. I use it for my water line and it doesn’t budge all day.
Tiffany P.
Pacifica is an amazing company with amazing products! All natural and vegan! This had great color that is long lasting! Can be put on smooth or can smudge for a Smokey look! Will buy again!
Jessica P.
Chillicothe
Review for: Fringe more...
I used it as a brow pencil. I’m calling it done! It won’t sharpen anymore. I really enjoyed this brow pencil and would repurchase. I have a few other brow products to get through first but I’m glad to finally use this up.
Michelle Z.
Oxford, NJ
This pencil is a great alternative liner that is comparable to prestige brands, but is vegan and cruelty free. I feel a lot better about using this on a daily basis because of the ingredients.
Sarah W.
Arrington, TN
Review for: Fringe more...
Pacifica is my favorite cosmetic brand. I love that I can feel good about what I'm putting on my skin because it is a natural product. This eye pencil goes on smoothly and is the perfect brown color.
Catherine B.
Review for: Brown more...
The product is definitely creamy and easy to apply, but I find that it smudges very easily. I don't use this on a daily basis but it is a pretty nice product. If the formula was a little tweaked I could definitely get behind the product. However, when in a rush it is definitely great to just slide on your eye and go on with your day!
Christina S.
Pace, FL
I'm really surprised with how amazing this eyeliner is. It's so smooth and very pigmented. It doesn't tug at the eye at all and is easy to sharpen. I definitely want more colors! Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it.
erika v.
upland, CA
Review for: Gun Metal more...
These eye liners are very nice. They come in many colors and they have shimmer and non shimmer types. I must say I really like these eye liners they also can be used as an eyebrow filler if you use the brown one I don't know about the other shades. What's also cool about this brand is that you can now find them at Target !
Taylor B.
Corvallis, OR
Really awesome for a natural-look day! Very creamy as easy to apply, with a nice, rich brown color. It won't stay on your waterline, and it may smudge a bit throughout the day, but as I said, it's a really effortless natural eyeliner look.