Pacifica Moisturize Energize Serum Wipes uploaded by Yesenia R.Pacifica Moisturize Energize Serum Wipes uploaded by Jane B.Pacifica Moisturize Energize Serum Wipes uploaded by Jasmin M.

BY PACIFICA

Add a blast if instant hydration and floral water to wilted, tired skin. Energize and leave skin feeling firm and refreshed. Clinically studied natural ingredients come together to support skin health and youthful appearance. With regular use, the results can be outstanding.

• What exactly are these? Are they a cleanser in wipe form? 1 Answers
Buy on Target
Stephany z.
I love most of Pacifica wipes! These left my skin feeling clean and not dried out, my skin type is dry and sensitive. I was happy to find this brand because they are vegan and cruelty free and the products I have from them so far work great for my skin type. These wipes did not break me out, I use them every morning when I wake up then put my moisturizer on. I recommend this product! Pacifica Moisturize Energize Serum Wipes
Love these wipes. I keep them in my desk drawer for a mid day pick me up. They make my face feel refreshed. They are very gentle on me skin and are affordable. I definitely recommend these to others.
Justine A.
2005 reviews
These wipes are great! They are a great pick me up throughout the day. I like to get them at Target when they are on sale. And they are gentle on my sensitive skin which is nice.
Jane B.
These wipes did the job for their intended purpose, which some people may be confused with. These are a substitute for liquid SERUM, so they do not remove makeup or cleanse the skin, although thats what we usually expect when we see something in a wipe format.
Gillian G.
Helotes, TX
The Pacifica brand is a new brand to me. I am looking at different products from this line, including underarm wipes. They are readily available at Target. I find the scent great on these wipes. I am still on the fence for repurchasing but I am definitely open to trying more from the Pacifica line.
Sunna Z.
These wipes do the job of removing makeup and cleaning skin, but I personally did not find the scent too refreshing. It's a bit harsh and chemical-y. It does the same job as other wipes with a worse scent- would not repurchase.
Ashley F.
Troutman, NC
I wanted to love these...I love all the Pacifica products. However, the just didn't stay moist enough, even when the package was sealed really good. The product itself works okay, but you're better off just buying a serum in a bottle. They didn't give enough serum to keep my skin hydrated.
Sarah H.
I love Pacifica products! I have tried all their face wipes and I love them all! They smells great and do not test on animals! They are great for travel as well. I recommend all of them. I honestly don't have a favorite. They're all amazing!
Jasmin M.
I was pleasantly surprised by these wipes. They're not just makeup remover wipes but more like skincare. So I usually use them after I've cleansed my skin. Though, on lazy nights I'll one to remove makeup and then follow up with another one. When I use them at night my skin looks nice and smooth the next morning. The texture is pretty gentle and the scent is pleasant . Could be one-step skincare for oilier skin types; drier skin will probably need to follow up with a moisturizer.
sandra s.
Oakbrook Ter, IL
I love Pacifica's line of different wipes. When I don't have that much time in the morning, I like to use wipes to clean and moisturizer my face instead of washing it in the shower and risking my hair getting too wet. This way I'm in and out of the shower and getting ready for the day. These energizing wipes make my skin feel great for that extra perk. 👍
Brittany D.
What exactly are these? Are they a cleanser in wipe form?