Pacifica Mini Body Butter Duo Stocking Stuffer uploaded by Jurney J.

Pacifica Mini Body Butter Duo Stocking Stuffer

Mini Body Butter Duo Stocking Stuffer - May your wishes live upon a star and somewhere over the rainbow, with Pacifica's Mini Body Butter Collection Holiday Set. Highly effective moisturizer for even the driest skin. Vitamin E, kukui nut, macadamia nut and rose hip seed oils combined with shea and mango butters provide nourishing and replenishing moisture. Arnica, chamomile and cucumber invite the smoothest skin to appear, in two of our most beloved fragrances: Sugared Amber Dreams and Tuscan Blood Orange. Use on your entire beautiful body! - Mini Body Butter Duo Stocking Stuffer see more...

Corey S.
Pinnacle, NC
This is some really good soap. Would highly recommend this product to others.
Daniela Z.
Two of our most beloved natural fragrances in a Regalado ornament , made ​​intensely moisturizing shea butter and mango. I love its aroma and freshness ne skin recommend it 100% of its products are fabulous would have many more
I have received this as a gift before and was greatly thankful. This lasted me longer than I thought if I saw it first I wound for sure give it as a gift as well I was overall very happy with this product and ended up really enjoying it and would repurchase.
I loved this product since I started using it. not leave your oily skin and gives your skin nutrients so you will be the envy of other girls. is a product recommended !! Use it!
Karent L.
En realidad solo la uso para mis manos, todo el tiempo estoy en contacto con agua, jabon, cloro y detergente que dañan mis manos mucho y cuando me recomendaron esta crema quede fascinada, mis manos me lo agradecieron.
Marelyn R.
Con este producto mi piel se ve muy hidratada, me deja la piel suave y con un muy buen aroma, lo recomiendo a todas mias amigas y familiares para que lo prueben y se enamoren de el.
Ju'Lasia F.
Its really good I recommend people buy this product because its the best and I love it. Alot of people really buy this product because its the best and I love it Alot.
Millary I.
Ainda não usei esse produto, Mas quero super testar! Ja usei Dove,Loreal e várias outras marcas... Que gosto bastaste mais as marcas mais amo é a Dove E Loreal.
Aleena P.
Smells absolutely delicious. very moisturizing and doesn't irritate the skin. smell isn't very long lasting, that's the only con of this product
Amanda R.
I love that Pacifica doesn't test on animals. I received this as a gift. The scents are nice but not overpowering. Would buy this brand again.