Pacifica Mini Body Butter Duo Stocking Stuffer uploaded by Jurney J.

Pacifica Mini Body Butter Duo Stocking Stuffer

Mini Body Butter Duo Stocking Stuffer - May your wishes live upon a star and somewhere over the rainbow, with Pacifica's Mini Body Butter Collection Holiday Set. Highly effective moisturizer for even the driest skin. Vitamin E, kukui nut, macadamia nut and rose hip seed oils combined with shea and mango butters provide nourishing and replenishing moisture. Arnica, chamomile and cucumber invite the smoothest skin to appear, in two of our most beloved fragrances: Sugared Amber Dreams and Tuscan Blood Orange. Use on your entire beautiful body! - Mini Body Butter Duo Stocking Stuffer see more...

Christina D.
Middleburg, FL
Love the scent and also how it made my skin feel after a shower. Great moisturizer.Definitely will use again.
Kami C.
Honey Brook, PA
Amazing gift friends loved it and it smelled amazing! New holiday favorite!!! Will definitely stock up!
Tamara V.
Bronx, NY
I'm a fan of body butter but this one keeps my skin feeling flawless every time I get out the shower
Michelle Q.
Awesome stocking stuffers! So moisture from and it smells super great!! I absolutely love Pacifica!!
Shannia B.
Decatur, GA
Felt great. Made my body silly and soft. Creamy. One of my favorites. Love the smell of the citrus
Lindsey D.
Haleyville, AL
I received this as a gift. Very cute packaging. Good value. Pleasant smell. Not greasy or gooey.
stacee b.
Baltimore, MD
The smell of these body butters is AMAZING!!! They are so moisturizing. I highly recommend them!
Ashley C.
Mcallen, TX
This is totally amazing. The scents are so delicious smelling. It leaves the skin feeling great!
Brenda L.
Round Rock, TX
This product keeps my skin soft and smooth for a couple of hours, the smell last for a while too.
Nicole L.
Fort Pierce, FL
I love this body butter!! It is so nourishing and leaves my skin feeling so soft and glowing!!