BY PACIFICA

Suncare meets skincare in this smooth formula, integrating probiotics, caffeine & skin loving extracts. Surfer approved, this water-resistant formula protects you while you stay out & play.

Active ingredients
Zinc Oxide 19.2%
Inactive ingredients:
Bisabolol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caffeine, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Copernicia Cerfera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbis Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Jojoba Esters, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice Bran) Wax, Oryzanol, Ozokerite, Parfum (Natural), Persea Gratissima (Avacado) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol

Usage:

Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Reapply: •After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
Immediately after towel drying.
At least every 2 hours.
Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer & early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher & other sun protection measures including: - limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. - wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats & sunglasses.

• I see a lot of people stating that this blends easily ont...1 Answers
Randi I.
Pueblo
This little face stick is a perfect on the go option. Love that it is 50 spf. Scent is great, without a ton of harsh ingredients
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
I work outside in the sun all day long and I know that I can rely on this product to protect my skin from the harmful rays of the sun. It's a super convenient stick form that easily blends into my skin without making me feel greasy. I absolutely love this product.
Hannah W.
I do nautical research and have to be out on a ship for months that time. I am also the color of sour cream. This stick keeps me from getting burnt and is perfect for travel! I love caring this in my backpack during times when we hit Port, and this is always out on deck with me during research.
Amanda V.
Uvalde, TX
Being in the very hot south Texas this product keeps me sane knowing that it is working. It is of great value and effective. This is my first time trying this product and will probably purchase again.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
This is my favorite face sunscreen! The stick makes it so easy to apply. The ingredients are healthy and safe. My husband can’t use any sunscreens with benzone ingredients so I love finding one he can use safely. Plus, it smells good!
Naomi P.
lees summit
I bought this Pacifica Mineral SPF 50 Face Stick for my honeymoon to Maui. I loved the easy application of the stick and it felt nice on my skin. I also got great coverage from this sunscreen and was able to enjoy the sun for hours and keep my skin protected.
Jasmin D.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this face stick. It doesn't make your face feel oily and clogged when it goes on. The size is perfect for throwing in your purse and it's reef safe, which is really important.
Chelsey S.
Locke, NY
Great product!! Goes on easy, no greasiness to it! And has great protection from the sun.
Melis O.
I'm someone that burns super easily so this is a really great product for me to use. I would highly recommend it to people with fair skin that burn easily like me. Very nourishing and I highly recommend.
Karla R.
Sun City, CA
This is the best facial sunscreen I have ever used! It applies evenly and settles well on my skin without being cakey or clogging my pores like most sunscreen. I highly recommend this sunscreen face stick!
Val I.
I see a lot of people stating that this blends easily onto their skin and is absorbed quickly. What are some of your tricks to blend and spread this smoothly?