BY PACIFICA

Suncare meets skincare in this smooth formula, integrating probiotics, caffeine & skin loving extracts. Surfer approved, this water-resistant formula protects you while you stay out & play.

Active ingredients
Zinc Oxide 19.2%
Inactive ingredients:
Bisabolol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caffeine, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Copernicia Cerfera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbis Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Jojoba Esters, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice Bran) Wax, Oryzanol, Ozokerite, Parfum (Natural), Persea Gratissima (Avacado) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol

Usage:

Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Reapply: •After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
Immediately after towel drying.
At least every 2 hours.
Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer & early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher & other sun protection measures including: - limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. - wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats & sunglasses.

• I see a lot of people stating that this blends easily ont...1 Answers
Heather S.
Columbus
This has to be one of my favorite sunscreens, we travel for work and I first bought it at a Target in California. Super for lips and face and doesn’t break me out, not super greasy. Tiny and compact, fits in a pocket or makeup bag. Sent my husband to work in the desert with one of his own. I love other stuff from Pacifica as well.
Nicole W.
Minneapolis, MN
This stick smells great, and it applied pretty well under makeup. It is quite stiff during application and is a little challenging to blend in. But if you’re applying things over it, it ends up absorbing just fine. A little streaky on its own though.
Miss A.
Huron, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This sunscreen works great and smells wonderful. The price is a little bit higher than expected. The packaging is good, although it does leave the skin slightly oily. I would buy it again because it does a very good job of protecting the skin.
Naomi P.
lees summit
I bought this Pacifica Mineral SPF 50 Face Stick for my honeymoon to Maui. I loved the easy application of the stick and it felt nice on my skin. I also got great coverage from this sunscreen and was able to enjoy the sun for hours and keep my skin protected.
Kristen M.
This is a miracle product. Ultra strong sun protection for my pasty white Irish skin. Doesn’t feel oily, won’t quit due to sweat either. I wish it wasn’t so pricey but it’s worth it for the quality!!!!
Angele S.
Purchased at: Target
Super easy to whip out during summer when at the beach and on the go when you need some protection. A stick is super easy to apply when you’re out, and small enough to keep in a pocket. Vegan and cruelty free ingredients too!
Molly T.
Huntsville, AL
Purchased at: Target
I was very skeptical about this product. Pacifica's ingredient lists aren't always the "cleanest," but this product didn't seem too bad so I took a chance. I love this sunscreen. It looks great under my makeup, doesn't give me a white cast, smells amazing, and even gives my skin an extra bit of hydration. I'm so glad I found this!
Lucy L.
Minneapolis
Great product for everyday use. Easy application, good ingredients. First time buyer and will be purchasing again! Effective and not disappointing. Met all my expectations easily, smells great! Would recommend to every one spf application is important
courtney s.
Protection is amazing, sometimes my make up goes on weird with it though. Good value, usually cheap at Target. The packaging is always super cute. Probably wouldn’t use next time though.
Natalie B.
Derwood, MD
Love this sunscreen! Super high spf and it has a pleasant smell. It's not greasy on my combo/oily skin and the fact that it's a solid makes it great for travel. The only negative is that being a solid makes it a little less sanitary.
Val I.
I see a lot of people stating that this blends easily onto their skin and is absorbed quickly. What are some of your tricks to blend and spread this smoothly?