BY PACIFICA

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Suncare meets skincare in this smooth formula, integrating probiotics, caffeine & skin loving extracts. Surfer approved, this water-resistant formula protects you while you stay out & play.

Active ingredients
Zinc Oxide 19.2%
Inactive ingredients:
Bisabolol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caffeine, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Copernicia Cerfera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbis Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Jojoba Esters, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice Bran) Wax, Oryzanol, Ozokerite, Parfum (Natural), Persea Gratissima (Avacado) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol

Usage:

Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Reapply: •After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
Immediately after towel drying.
At least every 2 hours.
Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer & early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher & other sun protection measures including: - limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. - wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats & sunglasses.

Buy on ULTA*
Nicole W.
Minneapolis
This stick smells great, and it applied pretty well under makeup. It is quite stiff during application and is a little challenging to blend in. But if you’re applying things over it, it ends up absorbing just fine. A little streaky on its own though.
Naomi P.
I bought this Pacifica Mineral SPF 50 Face Stick for my honeymoon to Maui. I loved the easy application of the stick and it felt nice on my skin. I also got great coverage from this sunscreen and was able to enjoy the sun for hours and keep my skin protected.
Kristen M.
This is a miracle product. Ultra strong sun protection for my pasty white Irish skin. Doesn’t feel oily, won’t quit due to sweat either. I wish it wasn’t so pricey but it’s worth it for the quality!!!!
Grace K.
This is by far my favorite brand for sunscreen! It was a great price for the amazing scent, long lasting protection, and waterproof formula. This product is also free of harmful toxins, and I feel safe putting on my body. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a healthy and long lasting sunscreen.
Brandan T.
somerville
I love the smell and how gentle it is to my skin. But it does leave a white cast that doesn’t fully disappear until you wash your face. Also there have been times when it’s slightly rough, so I rub it onto my hands first.
courtney s.
Protection is amazing, sometimes my make up goes on weird with it though. Good value, usually cheap at Target. The packaging is always super cute. Probably wouldn’t use next time though.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
This is my favorite face sunscreen! The stick makes it so easy to apply. The ingredients are healthy and safe. My husband can’t use any sunscreens with benzone ingredients so I love finding one he can use safely. Plus, it smells good!
Jasmin D.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this face stick. It doesn't make your face feel oily and clogged when it goes on. The size is perfect for throwing in your purse and it's reef safe, which is really important.
Chelsea📍Michigan A.
Rockwood, MI
It smells amazing and goes on smoothly. It doesn’t make me break out and stay on even when I’m out and about. It wears well under make up. I bought this from Target.
Angeliah M.
Louisville, TN
The size is perfect for throwing straight into your purse and best thing about this sunscreen is that it’s reef safe! Superb ingredients and very effective. Does leave a white cast but it’s not all that bad.

back