BY PACIFICA

Suncare meets skincare in this smooth formula, integrating probiotics, caffeine & skin loving extracts. Surfer approved, this water-resistant formula protects you while you stay out & play.

Active ingredients
Zinc Oxide 19.2%
Inactive ingredients:
Bisabolol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caffeine, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Copernicia Cerfera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbis Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Jojoba Esters, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice Bran) Wax, Oryzanol, Ozokerite, Parfum (Natural), Persea Gratissima (Avacado) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol

Usage:

Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Reapply: •After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
Immediately after towel drying.
At least every 2 hours.
Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer & early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher & other sun protection measures including: - limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. - wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats & sunglasses.

Brandan T.
somerville
I love the smell and how gentle it is to my skin. But it does leave a white cast that doesn’t fully disappear until you wash your face. Also there have been times when it’s slightly rough, so I rub it onto my hands first.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
This is my favorite face sunscreen! The stick makes it so easy to apply. The ingredients are healthy and safe. My husband can’t use any sunscreens with benzone ingredients so I love finding one he can use safely. Plus, it smells good!
Hannah W.
I do nautical research and have to be out on a ship for months that time. I am also the color of sour cream. This stick keeps me from getting burnt and is perfect for travel! I love caring this in my backpack during times when we hit Port, and this is always out on deck with me during research.
Jasmin D.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this face stick. It doesn't make your face feel oily and clogged when it goes on. The size is perfect for throwing in your purse and it's reef safe, which is really important.
Chelsea📍Michigan A.
Rockwood, MI
It smells amazing and goes on smoothly. It doesn’t make me break out and stay on even when I’m out and about. It wears well under make up. I bought this from Target.
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
I work outside in the sun all day long and I know that I can rely on this product to protect my skin from the harmful rays of the sun. It's a super convenient stick form that easily blends into my skin without making me feel greasy. I absolutely love this product.
Hannah B.
Westminster
I enjoy the ease of application and the tropical coconut scent is pleasant and unlike other sunscreens, but this product is too stiff and pulls at the skin and is difficult to blend out. It leaves a very distinct white cast and is too thick to use under makeup.
ValleyoftheDawn R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a pretty good product I found at the drugstore. Good value for the amount of product. Easy to apply and work into your skin. Great sun protection and you can wear it under makeup or alone. Does leave a bit of a white cast though.
Kristin B.
Toluca Lake , CA
These are fantastic for on the go-especially with toddlers. Easy application and easy to rub in. Gentle on sensitive skin and works well to prevent sunburn. It’s one of two sunscreens I use. I highly recommend this sunscreen.
Irene L.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love this sunscreen! There is little to no white cast as long as you blend it into the skin which is all I could ask for and more! It's the perfect size as well! I can just throw it in my day bag and have it with me whenever I need it