BY PACIFICA

Fun, fresh and fantastic, Pacifica Spray Perfume is made with natural, pure grain alcohol and Pacifica s signature perfume blends with essential and natural oils. Pacifica Spray Perfume; natural perfume blends; essential and natural oil perfume; vegan perfume. Pacifica s Spray Perfume contains natural denatured alcohol and Pacifica s own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils. No parabens -Animal testing - Animal ingredients or Artificial Colors. 100% vegan and gluten-free. Spray Perfume, Malibu Lemon Blossom see more...

Buy on ULTA
Rebekah A.
Rebekah A.
Bakersfield, CA
This perfume is unreal. It smells so good. It reminds me of my mom's lemon tree. You can totally pick out the floral and lemon tones. It's a simple scent, but very fresh and pretty.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Stonewall, LA
I love, love, love this fragrance! It's my favorite Pacifica fragrance! I wear this on most days. It's a light, fresh scent that reminds me of summer. If I had to use one word to describe it: BEAUTIFUL.
Rhonda M.
Rhonda M.
This fragrance smells so good.Whenever I run out I have to buy more.It's fresh and vibrant.The best citrus type scent I have smelled
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Pacifica Spray Perfume Malibu Lemon Blossom has a wonderful light fresh fragrance that is delightful!