Pacifica Magic Carpet Ride Set

Fragrances That Take You There™ Three Intensely Moisturizing Body Butters Full of Skin-Loving Naturals Get carried away with Pacifica s beloved Body Butters in three exotic scents that take you on a fragrant journey to dreamy, faraway places.  Loaded with skin-loving naturals like vitamin E, safflower, almond, and rose hip seed oils and shea and mango butters.  Your skin will be deeply hydrated, silky smooth and glisten with a sexy sheen. Island Vanilla: The magic of sultry island life is yours with this rich, Tahitian vanilla-absolute blend, laced with jasmine and a touch of fruity, honey-like sweetness. Indian Coconut Nectar: It is said that coconut water comes strai. see more...

• Where can I find this so I can get this?1 Answers
Kauany P.
Linha pacifica é tudo perfeito. Aimda não usei, mais quem sabe tenho.sortee em ganhat. Aguardo para testes
Laura H.
I like it very good, The product have Quálity, i buy it in my mall, I was hard for a month this product,
Carolina R.
i 've never had problems I protect myself burn forever.

I love him, leaves my skin soft and hydrated.
shoana g.
Its very rare to find and I luckily saw it and it is really cleansing I love using it its really good
Vanessa G.
Houston Tx
Very soft and leaves your face really smooth love the smell also I would recommend this product😀
Sara D.
Esses produtos são incríveis a marca a qualidade eo cheiro eu super recommendo produtos incríveis
Delianys N. M.
San Juan
I love the smells. And I can take them everywhere. Sirmpre is good to have one of those with one
Shivangi p.
its a lovely kit you fall in live with the smelland its product all the 3 products are amazing.
Valeria B.
Bogotá D.C Colombia
This product is great for any skin type. it cleans your face without drying or leaving it oily.
Melisa L.
Natural Skin Care
Base skin flower stem cell
100% Vegan
Cruelty Free
For all types of foot
Maycee W.
Where can I find this so I can get this?