BY PACIFICA

An incredibly innovative formula that pushes natural makeup and mineral color to new bounds. Rich, lasting, creaseless eye shadows are infused with coconut water for a velvety, cream-like finish. Comes in 3 neutral shades with a warm, loving glow: Ethereal, Lovely, and Dreamy. Any true beauty knows it’s what’s inside that matters. It’s also what’s not inside: these colors are formulated without: Animal ingredients (including carmine, beeswax and lanolin), animal testing, talc, FD&C colors, mineral oil, parabens, phthalates, petroleum, propylene glycol, gluten, and peanut oil. 100% Vegan and cruelty-free.

• I've heard a few complain about this eye shodown creasing...6 Answers
  • Hello! i. trying to get all my make up to natural or orga...7 Answers
  • I'm waiting on this product and I am wondering what the p...3 Answers
Pacifica Love 3 Natural Mineral Coconut Eye Shadow Trio
  • "I actually only have treasure as a single eye shadow. I've used it as a shadow and as a bronzer. I love the color payoff and texture." in 4 reviews
  • "Really great shades that blend easily. Very creamy and smooth and very well pigmented. Rich in texture and feels very nice on my eyelid. Also lasts all day. I think this a really nice formula, wish these trio's came in more colors. Such an easy trio to stash in your purse, plus i really like supporting a brand that is earth friendly, vegan, and gives back. " in 4 reviews
Mary M.
McLean
A very versatile little trio that can take your look from night to day with a few brush strokes. I got one in an ipsy bag, and was quite impressed. I'm looking forward to trying more products from this brand.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
I think these are beautiful shadows but incredibly misleading because while they look gorgeous and feel buttery smooth when swatched. The fact is the pigmentation is super bad. You really have to work hard to build these shadows up. Once you attempt to blend they disappear . These work best applied wet either with fingers or a flat brush and they do crease.
Hannah M.
Manvel, TX
This shadow is just okay...I wouldn’t recommend purchasing it simply because I think there’s much better products out there especially for the price tag. Very light and fades very quickly.
Lauren W.
Glendale, CO
I buy this tiny trio as a gift for all my friends! These colors look great on everyone! It's the ideal base for a natural eye look, or use them as accents for something more dramatic! (Ethereal + any shade from the NYX cosmic metal palette = satiny, gorgeous finish!)
Tarrian M.
usa
I wanted to love this. Its organic and free of radicals. They dont test on animals and are 100 percent cruelty free. No matter what i do i cannot make the colors show up. They are very light and hard to blend.
Cory K.
Love this eyeshadow! Goes on so smooth and pretty. The colors are beautiful! The eyeshadow is long lasting for a beautiful effect all day. Love this product and this company!
Amy E.
Oklahoma City, OK
I generally prefer sheer eyeshadows because they're easier for quick everyday application when I'm not fully awake in the morning. I also have very light skin, so lighter and more sheer colors still show up pretty well most of the time. This shadow, however, is a little to sheer even for me. Very pretty colors, but more work to make them really show up.

They do stay put and don't crease in my oily skin. The color that shows up orange in most picture is actually much more salmony in person. And the lightest color has a subtle hint if pink shimmer.

Overall I still like this mini pallette but wish it had slightly better color payoff.
Jocelyn L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this Pacifica Love 3 Natural Mineral Coconut Eye Shadow Trio! I take it with me every time I am traveling. It's an essential in my make up bag! The color pay off is amazing, and they are the perfect shades for the perfect "natural" eyeshadow look. I even use the lighter shade as a highlighter for my check bones. Never fails me! I always get compliments when I use it on my eyes and I always recommend it. You get your money's worth and it's bomb quality!
Christie T.
I had never tried this brand before and i was really happy with the eye shadows they have beautiful pigment they blended  nicely the price wasn't to bad i love the three colors i would buy this again there wasn't to much fall out the packaging is cute
Stephanie A.
I love pacifica for its natural products. I have a few items from this brand including this trio, which I received in ipsy. The colors are very pigmented, they have a shimmer to them and stand out. They can be a big chalky but it's nothing terrible. The colors compliment eachother well, making it an easy grab and go product.
Wendy R.
Dalton , PA
Hello! i. trying to get all my make up to natural or organic in nature. has anyone used this and loved it???
Andrea P.
Perris, CA
I've heard a few complain about this eye shodown creasing or not being a pigmented has anyone else had this same issue?
Angela R.
How does everyone like this shadow trio? Ben wanting to try but haven't gotten it yet.
Krystal A.
I'm getting this trio (or one similar) in my ipsy glam bag this month. I'm not like a big fan of brown shadow trios (i have like eight and it's kind of getting old) but before I have this to my little sister I wanted to know how it was. is it a good product for makeup beginners?
Bryndis T.
Saskatoon
I'm waiting on this product and I am wondering what the pigmentation of the shadows are like!? Has anyone tried it? Thank you!