BY PACIFICA

A meditative and intoxicating blend of sparkling yuzu, lotus blossom, jasmine, olibanum and bright, radiant green notes. 100% vegan and cruelty-free. Ingredients: Natural, pure grain alcohol and Pacifica's signature perfume blends with essential and natural oils.

Buy on Amazon
Alyssa K.
Byron Center, MI
I LOVE this fragrance. It’s light and not to floral. Just a very clean and peaceful scent for me. I wear this one almost daily and the roller-ball is so convenient.
Sara S.
Sterling Hts, MI
This scent is fresh and lovely. I like that it has a zestyness to it but is also delicate. The pink peppercorn is a very unique note, but an addition that I really enjoyed. I have not been able to find this in stores again near me but would repurchase for sure.
Ashleigh S.
Ga
Love this Zen scent because it's very calming. I have anxiety and this really helps when I use this when I need to better.